PDA

View Full Version : Cowards

10-25-2007, 02:10 AM
I cannot believe how many cowards use web sights like these to say things that they are not man or woman enough to say in person. If you are one of these cowards and actually wear a badge you are a disgrace to that badge. One of the things a police badge stands for is courage and you have NONE! I"ll bet you are the same coward when you are out in the street dealing with criminals. You probably turn away when you see possible crime unless there are a group of cops already there, then you are willing to take a cheap shot at a criminal already apprehended. So for all you cowards, if Delray is such a bad place to work GET OUT and find another job where cowards like you are welcome. Most of us have courage and are proud to wear a Delray Beach uniform and are tired of being dragged down by a few scared, whining, complaining, disgruntled, COWARDS. :shock:

10-25-2007, 03:21 PM
I find it HILARIOUS that you (calmly waiting) call people cowardly for posting messages on this site anonymously. As far as I can tell, YOU didn’t post your identity either! How about you man up like you asked us to and tell us who you are. Although, I have a feeling everyone knows who is who on this site.

10-25-2007, 04:45 PM
I cannot believe how many cowards use web sights like these to say things that they are not man or woman enough to say in person. If you are one of these cowards and actually wear a badge you are a disgrace to that badge. One of the things a police badge stands for is courage and you have NONE! I"ll bet you are the same coward when you are out in the street dealing with criminals. You probably turn away when you see possible crime unless there are a group of cops already there, then you are willing to take a cheap shot at a criminal already apprehended. So for all you cowards, if Delray is such a bad place to work GET OUT and find another job where cowards like you are welcome. Most of us have courage and are proud to wear a Delray Beach uniform and are tired of being dragged down by a few scared, whining, complaining, disgruntled, COWARDS. :shock:

Delray Beach PD is a joke and who would be proud to wear that ugly patch?

10-26-2007, 10:16 AM
Yea we have that gay little bird and a nice wave on our friendly patch; but it goes GREAT with the BABY ****ing Blue wave on our police cruisers. I mean, how about a black and white cruiser? Too aggressive for the fine tax paying citizens of Delray I guess.

Like I said, you haven't changed a bit, but that comment made me laugh.