PDA

View Full Version : GREAT JOB! NOT!

10-23-2007, 10:20 PM
Way to go to the officer on T.V. that violated Jeff Weinser's rights.

I HOPE THE B.S. arrest was worth your career and the aggravation!
are you kidding me?

im so pissed off its ridiculous how bad that makes us as police officers look. 4th amendment brush up on it

10-24-2007, 12:50 AM
You must be another news reporter disguising yourself as a officer, because if you were really an officer, you no the rules of the game. So quit pretending like one, and come out and say it, or better yet tresspass again in one of our schools.

Now if you are really a officer, grow some COJONES, and get out of the office and do police work. Quit talking MIERDA and do some work you lousy ................

If you would like to talk to me, meet me at TRAZ POWELL on November 9, 2007, I'll be the one wearing the police uniform.

10-24-2007, 03:27 AM
Say hello to your new chief Jeff Weinser!

10-24-2007, 03:41 AM
man,u r a real punk. The fool was warned that he was trespassing numerous times and would be 39ed but he flicked us off so guess what?39
PAPA.
Oh and the beauty,"he had a gun in school property" Bye bye!

10-24-2007, 03:49 AM
Oh and the beauty,"he had a gun in school property" Bye bye!

the gun my friend is what we call fruits from the poisonous tree. Unreasonalble seach and seizure under the fourth amendment.

trespassing by standing on a public sidewalk OUTSIDE a 12 foot high chain link fence? who was he bothering? most of all is it not one of the elements of trespassing that he not have permission to be at the unlawful place.

ok! who was he hurting by filming an investigative report about violence in our schools. Officer should've taken the higher road and let the supervisor deal with it.

10-24-2007, 03:54 AM
Now if you are really a officer, grow some COJONES, and get out of the office and do police work. Quit talking MIERDA and do some work you lousy ................

If you would like to talk to me, meet me at TRAZ POWELL on November 9, 2007, I'll be the one wearing the police uniform.

Lousy reply on your part. Im not here to bash school board but it cant be that hard to do your job lol. Its just the aggravation of dealing with undisciplined kids!

10-24-2007, 06:12 PM
Not good! The proof is in the pudding. The reporter was an ass to bait you but it worked and you bit off more then you could chew. Make the media believe you’re their friend; they can help u more than u know. All the progress your agency has made and today you took two giant steps backward and only proved your fellow LEO critics right. You know better. And the weapon, it’s gone but you would think the dumb ass who was setting himself up to get arrested would have removed the gun from his person. Good luck, out of sight out of mind.

10-24-2007, 07:09 PM
To: SOFLALEO,

Let me first tell you I don't work for the school police but you are incorrect.

Please read your School trespassing statues involving "School Safety Zones", one hour before and one hour after school there is a 500 ft rule with-in school property referred to as a " Safety Zone" for trespassing 810.0975 2b.

If you agree or not with the arrest, it is a valid arrest per Florida State laws.

Also, the violation of the CCF rule comes into play with a valid arrest, guess the fruits of the crime are in.

We all learn and there is nothing wrong with admitting it, but before you try to burn a fellow cop over a reporter, please remember where your loyality should be .............

10-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Learn something new every day! Good info, I guess that reporter ****ed himself. I owe you an apology, Good job for knowing your job. I’ll do better research before I post again.

10-24-2007, 08:14 PM
810.0975 School safety zones; definition; trespass prohibited; penalty.--

(1) For the purposes of this section, the term "school safety zone" means in, on, or within 500 feet of any real property owned by or leased to any public or private elementary, middle, or high school or school board and used for elementary, middle, or high school education.

(2)(a) Each principal or designee of each public or private school in this state shall notify the appropriate law enforcement agency to prohibit any person from loitering in the school safety zone who does not have legitimate business in the school safety zone or any other authorization, or license to enter or remain in the school safety zone or does not otherwise have invitee status in the designated safety zone.

(b) During the period from 1 hour prior to the start of a school session until 1 hour after the conclusion of a school session, it is unlawful for any person to enter the premises or trespass within a school safety zone or to remain on such premises or within such school safety zone when that person does not have legitimate business in the school safety zone or any other authorization, license, or invitation to enter or remain in the school safety zone. Any person who violates this subsection commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

(c) Any person who does not have legitimate business in the school safety zone or any other authorization, license, or invitation to enter or remain in the school safety zone who shall willfully fail to remove himself or herself from the school safety zone after the principal or designee, having a reasonable belief that he or she will commit a crime or is engaged in harassment or intimidation of students entering or leaving school property, requests him or her to leave the school safety zone commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083. Nothing in this section shall be construed to abridge or infringe upon the right of any person to peaceably assemble and protest.

(3) This section does not apply to residents or persons engaged in the operation of a licensed commercial business within the school safety zone.

History.--s. 1, ch. 2002-192.

10-24-2007, 09:11 PM
I respect the fact that you admitted you were incorrect and had the balls to re-post.

I think (Jeff ) the reported, never got spanked before or after his
Bar-miztvh

Always know the "rule book " before you play the game. 25 years ago when I started we kicked ass, now a-days the pen is mightier then the sword.

We are a kinder, softer, police department, one day when the world wakes up and wants us to take back the streets, I hope its not to late.

Be safe my brother.

10-25-2007, 11:51 PM
ITS CALLED FALSE ARREST, THE FAT ASS COP WILL BE PERSONALLY SUED FOR CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS AND LOSS OF CONSANGUITY MALICIOUS PROSECUTION, AND BEING A SUEY!!!!

11-07-2007, 03:44 AM
ITS CALLED FALSE ARREST, THE FAT ASS COP WILL BE PERSONALLY SUED FOR CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS AND LOSS OF CONSANGUITY MALICIOUS PROSECUTION, AND BEING A SUEY!!!!

The officer acted in good faith... End of story... The county will throw him a few dollars at most and tell him to take a hike..

11-12-2007, 01:45 AM
There are two kinds of people in this society, the people that want to liberate all so that amendment rights interpreted hundreds of years ago are left to the interpretation today of a liberal judge and a few suck ass lawyers, that take good work that officers do across this nation, and butt **** them.

Protecting innocent victims on this front, while politicians do nothing but fatten their pockets, I say **** this reporter, he was hell bent on becoming the story that day, and his cameraman and better judgment got the best of him that same day. He should have watched the weather the night before, cloudy with a chance of rain, they were forecasting his day and the rest of his life.

This is Ron Burgandy, saying goodnight and **** you San Diego...

12-01-2007, 10:34 PM
To: SOFLALEO,

Let me first tell you I don't work for the school police but you are incorrect.

Please read your School trespassing statues involving "School Safety Zones", one hour before and one hour after school there is a 500 ft rule with-in school property referred to as a " Safety Zone" for trespassing 810.0975 2b.

If you agree or not with the arrest, it is a valid arrest per Florida State laws.

Also, the violation of the CCF rule comes into play with a valid arrest, guess the fruits of the crime are in.

We all learn and there is nothing wrong with admitting it, but before you try to burn a fellow cop over a reporter, please remember where your loyality should be .............
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarg------you are correct, I read that statute and it fits the crime; but the truth of the matter is that Kathy Fernandez-Rundle needs to get re-elected and she cannot turn the media against her. So who do you think will pay? The officer, of course. :evil: