PDA

View Full Version : CCSO EMPLOYMENT

10-23-2007, 05:10 PM
CCSO IS HIRING

SALARY:Starting salary for non certified candidates $37,199. Florida Certified candidates starting salary $39,520 annually. Out of State Law Enforcement -Two years prior Law Enforcement experience after FTO may receive increase to $40,520 annual. Florida Law Enforcement certified experience may qualify you to receive $1000 service credit for each year of Florida Law Enforcement experience for up to a maximum of $4000 added to the base salary of $43,520.

$43,520 NOT BAD PLUS DONT PAY INTO YOUR PENSION, BIGGER AREA TO PATROL MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT AND SPECIAL UNITS PLUS MORE ACTION. THIS MAY BE AN OPTION. :wink:

10-23-2007, 06:23 PM
All I can do is say Haaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, CCSO.

10-23-2007, 08:02 PM
CCSO IS HIRING

SALARY:Starting salary for non certified candidates $37,199. Florida Certified candidates starting salary $39,520 annually. Out of State Law Enforcement -Two years prior Law Enforcement experience after FTO may receive increase to $40,520 annual. Florida Law Enforcement certified experience may qualify you to receive $1000 service credit for each year of Florida Law Enforcement experience for up to a maximum of $4000 added to the base salary of $43,520.

$43,520 NOT BAD PLUS DONT PAY INTO YOUR PENSION, BIGGER AREA TO PATROL MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT AND SPECIAL UNITS PLUS MORE ACTION. THIS MAY BE AN OPTION. :wink:

And in case you've forgotten:
1. A new boss every 4 years
2. You get to work with all the new boss' buddies
3. You can get into a specialty unit (if you're 1 of the above)
4. If not, there's always Englewood
5. See all of the above

10-23-2007, 08:34 PM
[/quote]And in case you've forgotten:
5. See all of the above[/quote]

1 thing about a SO is that you can possibly have a new boss every 4 years, however, if you don't play into the politics, and just do your job you will be fine.

As far as getting into one of our specialty units, I know plenty of deputies who have gotten the unit they wanted because they worked hard and were qualified. It had nothing to do with being friends with "the boss".

In response to #4..what is wrong with Englewood? I'm not sure I get it. I would be willing to bet the Englewood district alone is busier than North Port. (Most of the time).

I am not going to come on here and bash another agency. I work for CCSO and I am very happy. I would pick CCSO over NP any day. I am not saying NP is bad, it is just my preference.

10-23-2007, 09:37 PM
Any staff positions available for someone with over 30 plus years exp. ? If so where can I get the information on pay and benefits.

10-24-2007, 06:24 AM
hey who do you all call when you need support helicopter swat you anme it the lsit goes on and on :shock:

10-24-2007, 09:37 AM
Sarasota SO.

10-24-2007, 02:28 PM
amen a sheriff office :shock:

10-24-2007, 02:29 PM
hummm how about for the murder you all had over a year ago you know the one you all messed up. i think ccso was the group you all called for det support and helicopter. :shock:

nppdx86
10-24-2007, 08:55 PM
how did we mess that one up??? they were x15 a few days later.... and has not went to court yet.... and yes, we did use ccso's heli... sso was x7 on that.. and a blood hound that was not used.. ty for that one... ref to the sig5 x's2...

and yes.. ty also for the one over a year ago too..

10-25-2007, 07:34 PM
AMEN YOU ANSWERED MY QUESTION, SMALLVILLE PD

nppdx86
10-25-2007, 09:12 PM
good ol mutral aid... we got everything with that.. :devil:

10-31-2007, 03:29 AM
CCSO IS HIRING

And in case you've forgotten:
5. See all of the above

And this is Different from any other agency in Fl? In LE its not what you know, but who you know. Doesnt matter who you work for, except campus police. Now thats a good gig.

11-17-2007, 01:10 AM
Well, CCSO has a few, and I stress few, good people. For the most part all of them I have delt with are major A-holes...... It's no wander people don't take them seriously.... PC is SUCH a poo hole I would never live there.... I would pay 5 times the taxes to not live there...

11-17-2007, 07:52 PM
Well, CCSO has a few, and I stress few, good people. For the most part all of them I have delt with are major A-holes...... It's no wander people don't take them seriously.... PC is SUCH a poo hole I would never live there.... I would pay 5 times the taxes to not live there...

1st: PC has its crappy places. However NP is a unpaved dump as a whole.

2nd:CCSO has many good people. I assume you must be one of the people who either flunked out of FTO or could not hack it and was fired from CCSO.

11-18-2007, 12:16 AM
Respect from a moron like you isn't worth it!

nppdx86
11-18-2007, 12:38 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well if you would of passed English class and finished high school you might of stood a chance of living on Longboat Key. But your house still would not of sold their do to this market the entire (U.S.) is in.. dumbass .. go back to knocking up your cousin.. and get off this site..

11-18-2007, 04:28 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well if you would of passed english class and finished high school you might of stood a chance of living on Longboat Key. But your house still would not of sold their do to this market the entire (U.S.) is in.. dumbass .. go back to knocking up your cousin.. and get off this site..

Thanks for once again showing the contempt the average NPPD officer has for the public in general 86.

How appropriate of you to pick a childish, self important, foul mouthed, racist, know-it-all like South Park's Eric Cartman as your avatar. Guess it speaks to your own personality huh?
Thought you were going to keep to the private LEO thread and not deal with this part of the forum?

Oh and since we are pointing out grammatical errors, you should have capitalized the "e" in English.

11-18-2007, 04:55 PM
EXACTLY I WAS THINKING THE SAME, WHAT A MEAT HEAD YOU ARE WITH SOUTH PARK, GROW UP LOSER, :shock: