PDA

View Full Version : NOTHING BETTER TO DO

10-21-2007, 11:38 AM
Posted: 10/20/07 20:52:21 Post subject: Where was the emergency?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today about 11:45 AM (2) Miami Police Department Cruisers were traveling at a high rate of speed weaving in and out of traffic on US 27 headed North. I was appalled as I know they were probably on their way to school or something of that nature . The reason they caught my eye was they would get right up on someone's *ss end and ride them tell they got over or would cut in front of someone nearly making the pass. This is a small county and when you do something of this nature it makes you stick out. If it was one of our departments a complaint would be called in on you and you would get ripped. So in closing if you know who these officers were ( I could not get close enough in my POV to get a unit or tag # traffic was heavy and they cleared it way in front of me) Let them know just because they are in the middle of the State does not mean they are above the Law , no matter the call. At the speeds they were at the should have had their overheads on. They are lucky that one of our wonderful winter residents did not pull out from one of the mobile home parks as they usually do because you are suppose to yield to them! The residents of Florida hold us accountable and these two need to be told hundreds of miles from home they are accountable also.. Stay safe

TAKING YOUR JOBS A LIL TOO SERIOUS- GUESS HOW YOU GOOD OLE BOYS DO IT UP THERE- TELL ON EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE- LACK OF PROFESSIONAL COUTESY

10-21-2007, 11:39 AM
COURTESY

10-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Yes its wrong, but if they were in Pepsi, Glades electric, Peoples Gas Cars it would not have made this web site.

Relax and have a nice day.

10-25-2007, 11:33 PM
Unfortunatly we have alot of rookies that work at this agency and they have been drilled to do TRAFFIC and not worry about property checks or doing actual police work. They patrol US 27 like a pack of wolves waiting to attack. And for the complainer in his POV, mind your own busniess and if your really are a LEO you should not worry about another agency coming through our county. We have better things to do.

10-30-2007, 11:50 PM
Good post!!

03-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Well Said 8)