PDA

View Full Version : New Forum - Tavares Police Department

mod 471
10-20-2007, 08:21 PM
Here is the place to drop your thoughts/ideas/*****es/complaint's or.. chit chat and be happy for members of the Tavares Police Department. Remember, when you signed up here... You are free/clear of being "dimed" out to admin.

10-21-2007, 07:08 AM
pay the guys some $$$ and it wont be a SHITHOLE!!!!!!

10-25-2007, 02:30 AM
Was going to apply there but just could not afford the cut in pay and the loss of a take-home. The city of Tavares is not a $hithole though, thats for damn sure.

12-08-2007, 03:16 PM
:roll: hi the problem to me and iam no body.is that the city is not paying the police officers enough to do the kind of things that they should be doing,to serve the people of tavares,fl.also some of the officers thier have bad manners such as smoking around the public without saying if the public minds smelling thier second handed smoke,iam a heart patient with breezing problems myself and i can not stand being around people who do smoke,it would prove to be deadly for me to do so,so this is just one of tavare police problems,another one is respect for the ciziens of tavares,some of the police officers need to work on this problem,from higher up scale..not just some of the officers its self.iam not trying to down any of the officers there,but thier is a problem in the dept.that can be fixed if you really plan to improve the dept.itself,other wise close it down and let the shiriffe dept.run the police work there.they do a fine job other wise.go back as it once was with respecting the people in the town,be willing to stop and talk to them as a friend.its a good job,just work on it people...

12-31-2007, 11:24 AM
You should really get that "breezing" problem taken care of :lol: :lol:

05-15-2008, 09:25 PM
Charlie if you are going to display a complaint you should at least be able to spell so you don't like so much of an idiot. It is really something to complain about the Police Officers and smoking. If you had any idea of the level of stress and bullshit they have to put up with, like people who call for stupid reasons and have nothing better to do than complain about things that you could probably settle your self and let them do what it is that you pay them so little to do. If they were not tied up with bullshit from people like you they could spend more time protecting the actual victims of a crime.