PDA

View Full Version : concealed weapon law

10-20-2007, 12:39 AM
as a jail guard i know that i am allowed to carry concealed in the state of florida and that i am to act as a citizen, not a cop. my question is am i allowed in a bar that serves food? i plan on goin on a poker run soon and i wish to carry a weapon, and some of the stops are places such as castaways and the loft. would i be ok to carry as long as i dont drink and dont sit at the bar? oh and no i am not a jailer who wants to be a cop, but yes i would like to carry on some occasions. thank you in advance.

10-22-2007, 02:00 PM
as a jail guard i know that i am allowed to carry concealed in the state of florida and that i am to act as a citizen, not a cop. my question is am i allowed in a bar that serves food? i plan on goin on a poker run soon and i wish to carry a weapon, and some of the stops are places such as castaways and the loft. would i be ok to carry as long as i dont drink and dont sit at the bar? oh and no i am not a jailer who wants to be a cop, but yes i would like to carry on some occasions. thank you in advance.

To answer your question: "NO" pursuant to FSS you cannot carry licensed or NOT, LEO certified or NOT...in a drinking establishment of alcoholic beverages. Last time I checked i thought Castaways didn't serve food? correct me if I'm wrong 19 down from 7 Rivers ER (10/4)?

10-23-2007, 12:25 PM
dont know i havent been there yet. thanks for the input