PDA

View Full Version : RURAL ROUTE N PORT

10-19-2007, 08:42 PM
hey you know its bad when our "city" aka mayberry has rural mail carriers. this place is backward and will be bankrupt as the other posters have said. we call it a city WHY?????????????????, MAYBE A DUMP THATS ABOUT IT. :shock: :shock:

10-20-2007, 12:44 AM
You must be a backwoods hillbilly and never get out of North Port then. Most mail carriers are considered rural carriers. It keeps the postal service from having to supply vehicles to carriers. Don't judge a City by the way the post office conducts business, hell they are almost out of business. Why do you think you get so much junk mail, it keeps the postal service running.

10-20-2007, 02:16 AM
Yeah George McGinn, stop calling yourself NPPD!

10-20-2007, 05:42 AM
HUMMMM NO RURAL ROUTE CARRIERS IN SARASOTA HILL BILLY MAYBE WAY OUT EAST BUT NO WHERE ELSE, SO YES I THINK HE IS RIGHT N PORT IS BACKWARDS AND THIS IS A SHOCK TO ANY OF US THAT LIVE AND WORK HERE. :cry:

10-20-2007, 09:36 AM
HUMMMM NO RURAL ROUTE CARRIERS IN SARASOTA HILL BILLY MAYBE WAY OUT EAST BUT NO WHERE ELSE, SO YES I THINK HE IS RIGHT N PORT IS BACKWARDS AND THIS IS A SHOCK TO ANY OF US THAT LIVE AND WORK HERE. :cry:

The way I see it you have a few options:

1. Find a new job, now!

2. Find a new place to live, now!

3. If all else fails and the 1st two options don't work your are a failure and suicide may be the only option for you.

10-20-2007, 10:35 AM
Sweetheart

Posted: 10/20/07 02:11:14 Post subject: Sick of You

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This City will remain "divided", or, as you put it, 1/2 of a city, until it's citizens finally succomb to the fact that "it is what you make it". If you want a solid foundation, then you must start with the core, the heart, the soul, (if you will). Our heart and soul should and must start at the governmental core. Our Law Enforcement grows out of a corporate budget through our City Government. Why do I see constant complaints on this message board in regards to how our city "operates"? The title of this message board is LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER AFFAIRS. If you have a grievance with the "city", then why don't you take a stand and DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE to change it? These men and women put their lives on the line on a daily basis, for you and for me. The stress level is horrendous. Not to mention the task of adapting to the many personalities that exist within the entitiy itself. The LEO deserve a hell of a lot more than what they get off this board. The only thing you should be concerned with, is whether or not you are a law abiding citizen. They are the professionals that you and I pay to do a highly trained job (that neither one of us are qualified for). You and I have the responsibility to see that our "elected" officials are doing their job. And furthermore, if you are a former LEO, well then you should be ashamed of yourself turning on your Brothers and Sisters like this! Now shut up and go do the right thing.

NewspaperGuy
10-23-2007, 02:43 PM
Yeah George McGinn, stop calling yourself NPPD!

When I post, which is rarely, I let everyone know its me.

Why? It is not fair to the real cops who post responses on this forum. It is only fair that they know who they are talking to.

I would suggest that you do your homework and make sure you accuse me of really doing something. And I really hope you are not a North Port Police Officer. I'd hate to see officers I respect falsely accusing people.

(My apologies for posting a non-police issue response. And I normally do not respond to tivial posts. However, I have been accused of posting here when in fact the only posts of mine are from this registered ID.)

10-23-2007, 06:25 PM
Most of the post here are not from The real NPPD Officers. Just pathetic citizens that don't like us.

10-23-2007, 07:00 PM
and the north port sun is a joke of a newspaper , small town junk low budget writers.

10-26-2007, 07:03 PM
GOT THAT RIGHT PAL 8)