PDA

View Full Version : Certified only?

10-19-2007, 05:16 AM
So I was checking out the Seminole's website and it says they only hire certified officers...but I've heard of 1 or 2 Seminole Officers coming out of the academy.

What's the deal? Do you have to know someone to be hired as a non-certified and get sent to the academy?

10-19-2007, 12:43 PM
So I was checking out the Seminole's website and it says they only hire certified officers...but I've heard of 1 or 2 Seminole Officers coming out of the academy.

What's the deal? Do you have to know someone to be hired as a non-certified and get sent to the academy?If Seminole really wants you they will sponser you. But... you usually have to be a tribal member or related to the the high brass for sponsership.

10-19-2007, 12:46 PM
Sorry it's early, I was meaning to spell sponsor. :)

11-20-2007, 03:01 AM

What's the deal? Do you have to know someone to be hired as a non-certified and get sent to the academy? Yea, if your the Police Chief's son or a tribal member, they will send you to the academy.