PDA

View Full Version : Deputy threatens woman.

10-18-2007, 01:36 PM
A woman was trying to stop the unlawful destruction of a 200 year old tree when a deputy was called to the scene.

Did the deputy look into this incident or just get out of his cruiser and posture as usual? The deputy threatened to arrest the woman for tresspass and ignored her plight.

Did the deputy look into the incident to see if the tree company was acting under the legality of the law? NO !

Did the deputy ask to see a permit from the tree company as they continued to bring down the 200 year old tree ? NO!

Did the deputy notify code inforcement of this incident ? NO

In closing I would say to you guys..... always exercise common sense when doing your jobs. Forget about posturing and showing your absolute authority! Remember.... you are "sworn to protect and defend the constitution of the United States of America." Leave your attitude in the car!

You serve the citizens of this County, State and Country.... Always remember that!

10-19-2007, 03:00 AM
I agree, save the trees.

I refuse to support any candidate who uses wood to build campaign signs especially the larger ones.

I went to mourn the poor tree you speak of and noticed that across the street lives a selfish person with a large wooden sign in their yard that reads "Vote David Morgan". One can only surmise that Morgan hates the environment and so do his supporters.
If Morgan advocates murdering trees simply to paint his name on it's once majestic fibers he will surely treat citizens in a similar fashion.

Real candidates only use recyclable materials.

10-20-2007, 12:16 AM
For the person that is in love with the trees, how do you think McNesby is going to construct his signs?
Do you think that he will not buy new lumber, you are badly mistaken, sometimes things get too carried away, guessing that people should not build new cabinets in their homes because it might destroy a tree, how ludicrist.
We have more serious concerns about law enforcement and saving trees is not one of them.
Hehehehhehe. What a dumb thing to post about, who and what the signs are made of, what about the deputies, what are they made of?
There is alot of good flesh and blood protecting you and me, so why not be concerned about their safety for a change.

10-25-2007, 05:38 PM
Any law enforcement officer telling someone to comply with their lawful orders and advising what the consequence will be should they decide not to is not a threat....Most level headed people wouldn't place themselves in that position in the first place and secondly most tend to listen to the lawful instructions and comply...It's not an easy job at times but it's got to be done..