PDA

View Full Version : A SPECIAL THANKS!

Greg Stout
10-18-2007, 06:22 AM
October 18, 2007

Dear fellow Tampa Police Officer’s and all other police officers in the Tampa Police Chapter of the WCFPBA.

The election results are in. We have taken back out PBA. Chip DeBlock is Secretary-Elect, Jimmy Meier is Second Vice President – Elect, Pat Lynch is Senior Vice President – Elect and I, Greg Stout am now the President – Elect of our chapter. As a group I know that we are all honored and humbled by your faith in us and we will do our best not to let you down.

When the results were announced, Kevin Durkin and the other candidates, Richard O’Connor, Paul Madsen and Mike Niemi were all very gracious and I know they will do their best to help make this a smooth transition. It was a hard fought election and I applaud them for taking the time to present their ideas to us all.

There are too many people to list here for thanks for their effort, but the members of our Steering Committee, Paul Southwick, Mike Baranowski, Doug Burkett, Felicia Pecora, Eric Ward, Mike Stout and Jeff ****ie, were here from the start. Their great ideas, contributions and suggestions made this campaign what it was for us. We can never forget that.

It will never be lost on me that 614 of you placed your personal trust in me. I will not lose sight of that. As for the 233 of you that voted for the other candidate, I can only say that I will work that much harder to earn your trust in the future.

Let us now combine our efforts to make us proud of this union and grow it stronger than it has ever been before.

Again, please accept my profound thanks!

Respectfully,

Greg Stout