PDA

View Full Version : IUPA

10-17-2007, 08:22 PM
Looks like the PBA is doing the same thing to BSO as they are starting to here in Pines. Most of what BSO deputies are saying I have heard our own guys complain about. Pines PBA pay attention, I don't want to lose you!!! Check out the BSO site, they got problems.

10-17-2007, 10:09 PM
Okay Dan, stop trying to divide and conquer us! Did you learn this in some management school?

10-17-2007, 10:17 PM
we got one of ours in the main office 20 a week. after negotiating for the captains and above i think we're good.

10-17-2007, 10:26 PM
we got one of ours in the main office 20 a week. after negotiating for the captains and above i think we're good.

That statement just shows how ignorant you are! There is no comparison between our agency and BSO with their many problems, not that we don't have problems, but we are will represented!!!

10-17-2007, 10:27 PM
[quote="we should be good":5ock14ms]we got one of ours in the main office 20 a week. after negotiating for the captains and above i think we're good.

That statement just shows how ignorant you are! There is no comparison between our agency and BSO with their many problems, not that we don't have problems, but we are will represented!!![/quote:5ock14ms]

Sorry, well represented!

10-17-2007, 10:34 PM
i'm going to contact one of their reps and start the ball rolling. haven't you read the posts here? what's going to happen when b.d. gets out of i.a. and d.r. makes major? this place will be worse than it is now. and our reps will be sitting on their hands and smelling each others' fingers.

10-17-2007, 10:39 PM
i'm going to contact one of their reps and start the ball rolling. haven't you read the posts here? what's going to happen when b.d. gets out of i.a. and d.r. makes major? this place will be worse than it is now. and our reps will be sitting on their hands and smelling each others' fingers.

Contact them and then quit the PBA you idiot!

10-17-2007, 11:34 PM
go get some more money fot the captains

10-18-2007, 11:26 PM
IUPA is a huge joke. They try to ally themselves with the Teamsters, as if some poor aircraft mechanic or pipefitter is going to go on strike because the cops don't like their benefits. You guys better wake up and do your research at BSO. Change for the sake of change isn't always good. If you really have issues them become a rep and hash it out with the policy makers, otherwise keep your mouths shut.

10-18-2007, 11:31 PM
The "Senator" has been a sell out for years. During the last negotiations not one word was mentioned about his twenty hour assignment, he actually tried to get 40, ala **** Brickman who was the "Motor Pool" Sergeant at Hollywood for years. He backdoored that in all by his little self. The CM settled for half, but don't you bet he'll try to get the other half next negotiations. Oh yeah, don't forget we still have to negotiate our third year raise...mark that down as a big fat zero.

10-19-2007, 12:29 PM
The "Senator" has been a sell out for years. During the last negotiations not one word was mentioned about his twenty hour assignment, he actually tried to get 40, ala . Brickman who was the "Motor Pool" Sergeant at Hollywood for years. He backdoored that in all by his little self. The CM settled for half, but don't you bet he'll try to get the other half next negotiations. Oh yeah, don't forget we still have to negotiate our third year raise...mark that down as a big fat zero.

Instead of making inflammatory remarks behind some anonymous post, why don't you call Neil or one of your reps so they can explain to you what that really means and how that twenty hours benefits you! I have a novel idea, why don't you stop complaining and run for rep or get involved with the PBA and see if changes need to be made and you can step up to the plate. Otherwise you look like a boob trash talking on this site.

10-19-2007, 12:59 PM
The "Senator" has been a sell out for years. During the last negotiations not one word was mentioned about his twenty hour assignment, he actually tried to get 40, ala . Brickman who was the "Motor Pool" Sergeant at Hollywood for years. He backdoored that in all by his little self. The CM settled for half, but don't you bet he'll try to get the other half next negotiations. Oh yeah, don't forget we still have to negotiate our third year raise...mark that down as a big fat zero.

You say back doored? Call me and I will provide the memos that went out to the members discussing the issue. Also a copy of the articles to be negotiated were placed in the roll call room, so I guess you neglected to read those items that were placed in the OPEN and listen to those items as they were OPENLY discussed! I put my real name to this post, stop hiding behind an anonymous post and put your name to it! If can't muster up the courage to do this call me, I won't reveal your identity.

Glen

10-19-2007, 01:01 PM
Dear Huh?, you brainwashed kNealy if anyone dares run without kNeals permission they become the subject of ridicule. Just ask the couple of unfortunate people who did so. Carry the party line or else, just like the FOP, who was overthrown for the same reasons. WAKE UP!!!! No one in their right mind wants the PBA out, they just want some minor changes which kNeal will not allow. He is just like his idol D.R. No ones idea but his own are valid.

10-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Glen, you are one of the very few good men out there but, even you bow to the wishes of the Senator.

10-19-2007, 01:37 PM
Glen, you are one of the very few good men out there but, even you bow to the wishes of the Senator.

Thank you, but instead of airing this on an public site, please call me and we can have a honest discussion as to the inner workings of your PBA.

Glen

10-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Ok let me check with kNeak first, I'll get back with you.