PDA

View Full Version : Why is everyone pickin on me!

10-17-2007, 02:21 PM
I cant believe everyone is picking on me. I guess its another trip to the powers to be. WORKOUT? Ever hear of carbing up! Nothing gets the metabolism going like a grape knee high and a milky way bar before hitting the treadmill. Though the knee high and milky way barely hold me over till I can get my Capt Jacks Buried Treasure on my 10-10. Then after a long hard shift, thanks to seniority! I'm able to be the first in line at Cracker Barrel for a lumberjack special.
Just because I exorcise my seniority and you!!!! have to wait to workout. Thats no reason for being upset. And for all you discontents, I have an open challenge for a dog eating contest, with buns or without. Dont be a hater, I cant help it if i have a slow metabolism. :roll:

10-18-2007, 12:58 AM
Funniest.

Post.

Ever.

:snicker:

10-28-2007, 04:30 AM
All kidding aside, how can someone get picked to work for a (supposed high standards) agency when they need spandex uniforms. Where are the height and weight standards in this agency???

10-28-2007, 05:21 AM
All kidding aside, how can someone get picked to work for a (supposed high standards) agency when they need spandex uniforms. Where are the height and weight standards in this agency???

The same place work ethic, honesty and integrity are, the garbage can.

10-28-2007, 02:20 PM
Well with Cap n Dan, as our roll model. Can you expect any better? Especially in the morals and ethics dept.

10-28-2007, 06:59 PM
Well with Cap n Dan, as our roll model. Can you expect any better? Especially in the morals and ethics dept.

Amen.