PDA

View Full Version : White squad's soap opera

10-17-2007, 08:29 AM
Can somebody please explain why the madness of white bravo is allowed to continue even though the entire chain is aware of the problem(s) there? :idea:

10-17-2007, 08:33 AM
:twisted:

Because DW and ID666 made a pact with the devil and the pope hasn't been contacted yet to do the exorsism!

Jump123
10-18-2007, 01:20 PM
you are forgetting two other elements to that equation my friend. our poor brothers and sisters have been suffering on mids too. what does it take for our command staff to wake up and realize that their people are not happy. I mean when you got people leaving to go to other depts that should raise a red flag.

10-18-2007, 02:26 PM
The morale problem is department wide due to us being short staffed and our union reps that stir crap for their own interests instead of ours...

10-18-2007, 03:57 PM
And when someone questions the unions procedures the pressure gets applied. More people need to stand up for what is right. Have a voice be part of the solution.

10-18-2007, 04:40 PM
Didn't he sell a fellow officer a home with a leaky roof too?

10-18-2007, 04:48 PM
P pines is constantly ripping theircapt dan. I'd gladly trade id666 for him. And I am sure my entire squad would throw in some cash too.

10-18-2007, 05:13 PM
I understand the last guy to leave was so ticked off he didn't even give an exit interview... because he was so disgruntled. wake up admin and smell the roses.

10-18-2007, 07:38 PM
I thought Dunk already works for Pines? He is working in our city enough and on our radio...switch him to decaf please! Does he always think he is right and made himself god?

10-18-2007, 09:02 PM
Owwwwaaaa...

10-19-2007, 12:35 AM
Decaf and low nicotine cigs for dunk!

10-19-2007, 10:49 PM
There has to be a few that remember what a real PO does. With a captain that does not hate everyone white bravo would be fun. ID666 needs to have his radio and oh yes gps screen disconnected!! Capt dwsojaboy is another one that is FBI trainied (duh, wat brawo men)

How about we pick the sgt and captain, someone at the top cant figure out who we need

10-20-2007, 01:07 AM
All you idiots are just little cry babies just do your jobs and leave dave alone he is an awesome supervisor

10-20-2007, 01:09 AM
All you idiots are just little cry babies just do your jobs and leave dave alone he is an awesome supervisor

Semper FI, Don't give brother Dave, God loves you!!

10-20-2007, 01:09 AM
yeah alphalover is right dave is just alittle misunderstood...

10-20-2007, 01:11 AM
Yeah he was an awesome dive sgt!! you guys just drank alot of HATORADE

10-20-2007, 01:13 AM
This is why alphalover is on alpha shift!

10-20-2007, 01:27 AM
Hey toad why you have to degrade alphalover just because he spoke his mind... Dont hate congratulate!!!

10-20-2007, 01:43 AM
I'm just saying if he is so fond of him he should work for him. Make love not war!

10-20-2007, 02:02 AM
yeah if that idiot likes dave so much the two of them can have their own squad together.... tango and cash donnie and marie now alphalover and dave

10-20-2007, 07:24 PM
Can we go three years in a row for no on bidding on DW's squad? But a certain Major doesn't see the problem. Probably cause his eyes are pointed in different directions. :twisted:

10-20-2007, 08:32 PM
ID666 :twisted: loves him. remember ID666 :twisted: is fat and lazy so now he has DW to be the hatchet man. DW will never be as bad as :twisted: , at least he was a real marine and not a girlscout like :twisted:. As bad as DW can be I will take him anyday over :twisted:

Can we have someone take away his email so he will stop sending us all the crap he sits on his fat :!: reading all day. Enough already Id rather know who has something for sale.

10-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Alpha green run with 9 and 9 only, while green days runs with minimum 15 and a cpt with really bad dandruff...

what exactly is 51 for 10-7???? and how do you go 51 for 10-7 when u live in your zone?

how many times can 210 go 50 in an effort to hide the fact that he is late for roll call????

will our dept give us access to equipment to workout with so we can utilize our "Wellness" time?

Will Murphy ever get the tricounty take home policy changed from Broward, Dade and Monroe to Dade, Broward & Palm Beach?

Will anymore new hires get their cars while they are still on FTO?

Will we stop hiring back retired people who did nothing while they were here for civilian jobs that really aren't needed?

I can't wait for Carolyn to take over training....

Why is traffic court more important than anything else in the world?????? Can someone send me a memo on that please.

10-20-2007, 10:43 PM
I've never had any serious problems with DW and 666 other than the normal gripes that go on with running a squad. Yeah I think they are being tough on white squad but who has the highest senority on the squad? I think the highest is like 4 years on but the others have less.

In other news whats with the GPS how come i have to keep mine on all the time (for safety reasons) and sgt's can pretty much pick and choose when to have it on. Just another case of too many chiefs not enough indians.

10-21-2007, 07:58 PM
Are you guys out of your minds?
Hitler
Mousalin
Dave koresh
Jim jones
Sadaam

They were misunderstood as well. The only problem here is noone is stopping 666 or DW

Please admin we beg you make the bad man stop. (Make that men!)

Were losing too many good officers and those that are not leaving remain shell shocked and weak feeling they can't make decisions on their own.

10-22-2007, 12:57 AM

Ok alpha lover why don't you work bravo shift for him then. (But wait, you're probably already him. His split personality)

Also if he knew how to testify in court maybe the high profile DUI wouldn't of been let off the hook making our dept look amateur. Of course nothing was said to him about that though.

10-22-2007, 05:16 AM
This is going to pain me and I probably won't sleep for a few nights but DW did step up to the plate that night. What happened at court is unknown to me so I can not respond to that. DW if your out there listening or reading this all I have to say is " what happened to you"?

10-22-2007, 11:52 AM
Alpha green run with 9 and 9 only, while green days runs with minimum 15 and a cpt with really bad dandruff...

what exactly is 51 for 10-7???? and how do you go 51 for 10-7 when u live in your zone?

how many times can 210 go 50 in an effort to hide the fact that he is late for roll call????

will our dept give us access to equipment to workout with so we can utilize our "Wellness" time?

Will Murphy ever get the tricounty take home policy changed from Broward, Dade and Monroe to Dade, Broward & Palm Beach?

Will we stop hiring back retired people who did nothing while they were here for civilian jobs that really aren't needed?

Why is traffic court more important than anything else in the world?????? Can someone send me a memo on that please.

Day shift has always had much more man power. There was a time day used to run with 12 guys and mids would have 3 or 4. And that was when the stinger and other clubs were booming.
Why does one have a lot of personnel and others very few in numbers or senority. Call is good sgts and capt. Green days have all good sgts, capts, and officers. The morale there is high and sick days and injury on duty days are very low. Good morale breeds good work habits.
Murphy nor anyone who lives outside the dade or broward county doesn't ned takehome cars. Were trying to save money ass. Check it out? Why should an officer put 150 miles on a car and just coming to and from work everyday. (150 miles x $3.00 fuel = wow. A lot of wasted money)
Do like the penneys and work up there. City of miramar police I say give these guys tri county take homes but have them pay for wear and tear and fuel (all of it)
Workout equipment we need but wait what happened to all the new stuff we bought with our police budget money?
Who care if someone goes 51 for 10-7? Is that any different than someone going 51-40 when she (oops-sorry) has been in the eatery for 20 minutes already?
I wouldn't sweat it. If it gets that bad call in 67 like natasha. Maybe it'll get you in a specialized unit. (The unit with zero accountability or sgt control* I'll be on a sig 15 inside the city? Can someone please tell me what that means. How about advising where you'll be in the event something happens to you while there? (Sig 15 I guess includes 15,40,screwing around,etc,etc,etc)

10-22-2007, 12:03 PM
Green days is all had workers.....maybe on the east side, I'l give you that...Only one person lives 75 miles away and i think he just bought a new car with better gas mileage so he can work here...maybe the people outside broward are willing to pay more for the cars...not cool to single one peron out..

10-23-2007, 01:14 AM
[quote="FUDW&JS":2aek4lv7]Alpha green run with 9 and 9 only, while green days runs with minimum 15 and a cpt with really bad dandruff...

Day shift has always had much more man power. There was a time day used to run with 12 guys and mids would have 3 or 4. And that was when the stinger and other clubs were booming.
Why does one have a lot of personnel and others very few in numbers or senority. Call is good sgts and capt. Green days have all good sgts, capts, and officers. The morale there is high and sick days and injury on duty days are very low. Good morale breeds good work habits.
Murphy nor anyone who lives outside the dade or broward county doesn't ned takehome cars. Were trying to save money ass. Check it out? Why should an officer put 150 miles on a car and just coming to and from work everyday. (150 miles x $3.00 fuel = wow. A lot of wasted money)
Do like the penneys and work up there. City of miramar police I say give these guys tri county take homes but have them pay for wear and tear and fuel (all of it)
Workout equipment we need but wait what happened to all the new stuff we bought with our police budget money?
Who care if someone goes 51 for 10-7? Is that any different than someone going 51-40 when she (oops-sorry) has been in the eatery for 20 minutes already?
I wouldn't sweat it. If it gets that bad call in 67 like natasha. Maybe it'll get you in a specialized unit. (The unit with zero accountability or sgt control* I'll be on a sig 15 inside the city? Can someone please tell me what that means. How about advising where you'll be in the event something happens to you while there? (Sig 15 I guess includes 15,40,screwing around,etc,etc,etc)[/quote:2aek4lv7]

You actually remember a time when alpha shift had 3 or 4 people? That was back in the early 70's! Golllllly...you need to retire!

10-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Golly it was about 10yrs ago smart guy you need to open your eyes to the past because if one doesn't step in and chage it history will repeat itself!

But what do you care you sitting behind a desk!

10-25-2007, 10:34 PM
Never argue with a fool...he may be doing the same thing.

10-25-2007, 10:45 PM
yeah if that idiot likes dave so much the two of them can have their own squad together.... tango and cash donnie and marie now alphalover and dave

Birds of a feather flock together and then crap on your car.

10-26-2007, 04:30 PM
Let em all drink Mona Vie

10-27-2007, 03:32 PM
I personally associate with both of them on a daily basis and have no issue with them ot their work product.
That what people in the position there in do. I believe that as such fine representatives of the dept they should be deployed to assist in the next natural disaster in thailand, china, or another far away foreign land.
Even if they are gone for years I would have no choice but to help with their work load.

11-01-2007, 04:39 PM
yeah alphalover is right dave is just alittle misunderstood...

try a lot misunderstood!