PDA

View Full Version : Things that you should know about your FOP President

10-17-2007, 02:31 AM
-Cheeses out 3 Midnight Officers to his best friend BR about not going to Court

-Advises the State Attorneys Office that there was no PC to arrest Heat Player Robert Hite. (this leaves the arresting officers open for being sued)

-Cheeses out DUI King ED to Lt. TR about how ED is being complained about by the SAO and the way that ED handles DUI cases.

-Never addresses the issue about Brownlow making derogatory remarks about Hispanics and African-Americans in the presence of Ofc. AB and Sgt. JB. This occurred at an FOP function in Kentucky.

This guy is suppose to fight for his Members not throw them under the bus.

He now wants to stay as the FOP President after he retires next October until his current term runs out. He also wants to be the Regional Director for the FOP after he retires.

10-17-2007, 06:54 PM
hopefully someone will justify or denounce these accusations...

10-18-2007, 12:09 AM
Wow...great stuff to put on a public website! It is more than obvious that you were among the members that went to Kentucky since nobody else would know about half that crap. If you are so concerned about someone being a cheese, you appear to be doing the same thing...except instead of just telling one of your buddies, you are letting anyone read this. I am not a fan of BJs by any means, but I have never had a problem dealing with him face to face. I do also agree that his actions do need some explaining, but not here...not now. Go to the FOP meeting.

10-18-2007, 01:04 AM
BJ has always been a cheese his whole life , tigers never change thier stripes.
I laugh at all those who refused to vote for VT for FOP pres.
you get what you ask for, by the way VT's biggest critic was BJ.
think about it.....................

VT makes a comment about the FRS and its taken out of context re phrased slanted and had a spin put on it in less then 15 days.

you get what you ask for .. and as far as this being placed on a public web site ..who cares.... BJ is a cheese.... he has been playing both sides of the fence for along time now... too long.
any one who has no memebrship to the PBA is a moron. Its not that i'm pro-PBA its that I know just how mickey mouse the FOP is.

10-18-2007, 01:32 AM
Wow...great stuff to put on a public website! It is more than obvious that you were among the members that went to Kentucky since nobody else would know about half that crap. If you are so concerned about someone being a cheese, you appear to be doing the same thing...except instead of just telling one of your buddies, you are letting anyone read this. I am not a fan of BJs by any means, but I have never had a problem dealing with him face to face. I do also agree that his actions do need some explaining, but not here...not now. Go to the FOP meeting.

I think by now it's common knowledge as far as the comments.

10-18-2007, 04:13 AM
BJ taking something out of context re-phrase it slanted and have a spin put on it?????? Man that don't sound like BJ.

The BJ I know runs to the Chief (both DD and CN) tells them who’s not happy, who’s whining, who the malcontents are, etc.

Does this sound like what an FOP President should be doing?

I just can't see John Rivera hanging out at IACP with Director Parker. Oh I apologize, I forgot that John Rivera is a real Union President.

10-18-2007, 04:22 AM

FOP meeting? You mean the meeting that before you make it back to your car, the Chief has already been called and told what the issues were at the meeting.

10-19-2007, 02:18 AM
This is what I know.

www.dcpba.org (http://www.dcpba.org)

Think about it.

-Do you picture Director Parker calling John Rivera and asking him what was brought up at a PBA meeting?
-Do you see John Rivera in Director Parker’s Office hanging out and going to lunch with him?
-Do you see John Rivera hanging out with all the other 66 Sheriff's at IACP?
-Do you see Director Parker recognizing John Rivera at every function?
-Do you see John Rivera's eyes light up when Director Parker calls him on his cell phone?

Just food for thought.

10-22-2007, 06:48 PM
is it true that the me to clause for the take home car fee being waived is DOA?

10-23-2007, 10:06 PM
is it true that the me to clause for the take home car fee being waived is DOA?

BJ is always the first to take credit for good news. Being that we have not heard from him, I take it that the answer to your question is that the THC fee remains in effect and has NOT been waived.

10-24-2007, 01:29 AM
did we not just have elections and he was re-elected. why was no one *****ing before????

10-24-2007, 06:04 PM
He can not vote maybe

Unregistered
10-30-2014, 10:39 PM
Ooooooooooooo snap