PDA

View Full Version : Still Waiting

10-16-2007, 04:24 PM
I am still waiting for the coward who said I was posting on this site to come out. I gave you a chance and you still hide. That is because you know you screwed up by accusing someone without fact. If you are confident in your posting you should have no problem confronting me with your concern. Maybe you re just the timid type who must express yourself here than in person. I hope you are not a cop because you are timid out on the streets too. You are a scared person who questions your courage when working the streets. You never find the hardened criminal because you are afraid to confront them fearing you might get hurt. If you are a cop you are doing the citizens and co-workers a disservice because you should be a protector not a coward. If you are a cop you have no knowledge of how to be a good cop and you have NO respect for the profession. Man I hope you are not a cop. I am calling you out in front of all who read this website. I am punkin you and you still hide. Confront me, call me, don't be a coward.

10-16-2007, 05:27 PM
It looks like your calling someone out and they are not responding. Not to be confrontational but some guy named Phil Lapadula has called you out on another thread.
"I gave Officer Blocker a chance to explain why he searched Pfaff’s truck, but he did not return my phone calls."

Don't get all excited when someone does not respond. I certainly don't know the whole story but it looks like you are not responding to this guy and this guy is "punkin" you. Settle down dude it is just a stupid website where anybody can post.

10-16-2007, 08:20 PM
It looks like your calling someone out and they are not responding. Not to be confrontational but some guy named Phil Lapadula has called you out on another thread.
"I gave Officer Blocker a chance to explain why he searched Pfaff’s truck, but he did not return my phone calls."

Don't get all excited when someone does not respond. I certainly don't know the whole story but it looks like you are not responding to this guy and this guy is "punkin" you. Settle down dude it is just a stupid website where anybody can post.

Maybe he didnt respond because, there was an IA going on and your not supposed to talk about it. DUH!!

10-16-2007, 10:14 PM
[quote="Take it easy, guy":2tbh0k88]It looks like your calling someone out and they are not responding. Not to be confrontational but some guy named Phil Lapadula has called you out on another thread.

Maybe he didnt respond because, there was an IA going on and your not supposed to talk about it. DUH!![/quote:2tbh0k88]

We've got another IA going on? Do tell!!

10-17-2007, 12:03 AM
No cop does things the same way. "G" is a great cop and makes many arrests. You might not always agree with the tactics, but you can't argue with the stats. Great job "G", keep up the good work.

10-17-2007, 02:33 AM
Wow people, could you and your department get any worse? Some of you have no idea how much more you could do at a different and larger agency. And some of you have no idea how many years you are taking off your life with all this stress that you all seem to have. Is it worth staying somewhere where you cannot stand going in to work and being stressed out all the time only to live 10 years shorter?

10-17-2007, 09:18 PM
No cop does things the same way. "G" is a great cop and makes many arrests. You might not always agree with the tactics, but you can't argue with the stats. Great job "G", keep up the good work.

I have known "G" for many years. He has always been a stand up guy, inside and outside the PD. He has always been honest and hard working. I would stand next to him anytime and would be honored to do so. He is a true professional.

10-19-2007, 04:57 AM

I have known "G" for many years. He has always been a stand up guy, inside and outside the PD. He has always been honest and hard working. I would stand next to him anytime and would be honored to do so. He is a true professional.

Well where is the COWARD EC. Remember he could not take the shot on andrews ave? Busy with KJ in the bed, pickup truck or apt. Hey EC, how is your daughter doing with the holidays coming up. Does she know the admin sgt or dad is a two timer cheater. Hope your 2nd ex wife hooks up with a real man to raise her with some morals and values.Or maybe GG is to tied up backstabbing everybody since he is on dayshift with the snitch shift. Wow things keep going down hill, real fast.

10-19-2007, 11:15 AM
this is another Gonzo post always the same subject matter. It is getting old buddie.

10-20-2007, 03:34 AM
this is another Gonzo post always the same subject matter. It is getting old buddie.

It's not Gonzo

10-25-2007, 04:10 AM
Was in the courthouse today and the word is the EC/DC divorce trial will be explosive. Word is that the WMPD people who HATE them both will be filling the courtroom and be reporting on this blog asap. Their divorce case and proceedings are posted on the fraternity website. KJ do not get to tight with EC because you will be wife #3 to get the boot.

10-26-2007, 02:17 PM
Okay who really cares about those two? They are so far up someones azz right now it isn't funny. The more you talk about them the more they gloat and we all know the female part of that duo loves the attention!! She'll get hers trust me. What needs to be done is take back out Police Department and the ones that sit behind computers all day and do nothing need to leave. Honestly they need to either step up to the plate and fight for WMPD or get the hell out. Tired of seeing good men and women torn down by administration that sits on their azz and do nothing .. productivity lacks in three offices in that department !!

10-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Okay who really cares about those two? They are so far up someones azz right now it isn't funny. The more you talk about them the more they gloat and we all know the female part of that duo loves the attention!! She'll get hers trust me. What needs to be done is take back out Police Department and the ones that sit behind computers all day and do nothing need to leave. Honestly they need to either step up to the plate and fight for WMPD or get the hell out. Tired of seeing good men and women torn down by administration that sits on their azz and do nothing .. productivity lacks in three offices in that department !!

Yea but E Bay is sure keep busy during business hours at the WMPD.

10-26-2007, 09:24 PM
Do you think Ricky Williams will lose his ARBITRATION with the Dolphins.

10-31-2007, 03:48 AM

Put it this way, when a certain person shuts off her E Bay account which is rare, we put all our food under lockdown because it is in her sights. And you do not want to get in her way or you take your life in your own hands. :wink:

10-31-2007, 09:32 AM
[quote=Member]Okay who really cares about those two? They are so far up someones azz right now it isn't funny. The more you talk about them the more they gloat and we all know the female part of that duo loves the attention!! She'll get hers trust me. What needs to be done is take back out Police Department and the ones that sit behind computers all day and do nothing need to leave. Honestly they need to either step up to the plate and fight for WMPD or get the hell out. Tired of seeing good men and women torn down by administration that sits on their azz and do nothing .. productivity lacks in three offices in that department !!

Put it this way, when a certain person shuts off her E Bay account which is rare, we put all our food under lockdown because it is in her sights. And you do not want to get in her way or you take your life in your own hands. :wink:[/quote:1uxnh526]

Whawhawhawha what are yyyyyyyyyyy you sasasasasasasasasa saying? That I ddddddddd do nnnnnnn not wowowowowowowowowowowowo work? I wowowowowowowo work hard on e-bbbbbbbb bay every dddddd day and eat everybodys fooooooooooood.

11-01-2007, 03:37 AM
[quote=Member]Okay who really cares about those two? They are so far up someones azz right now it isn't funny. The more you talk about them the more they gloat and we all know the female part of that duo loves the attention!! She'll get hers trust me. What needs to be done is take back out Police Department and the ones that sit behind computers all day and do nothing need to leave. Honestly they need to either step up to the plate and fight for WMPD or get the hell out. Tired of seeing good men and women torn down by administration that sits on their azz and do nothing .. productivity lacks in three offices in that department !!

Put it this way, when a certain person shuts off her E Bay account which is rare, we put all our food under lockdown because it is in her sights. And you do not want to get in her way or you take your life in your own hands. :wink:

Whawhawhawha what are yyyyyyyyyyy you sasasasasasasasasa saying? That I ddddddddd do nnnnnnn not wowowowowowowowowowowowo work? I wowowowowowowo work hard on e-bbbbbbbb bay every dddddd day and eat everybodys fooooooooooood.[/quote:3hcuz2tj]

Rumor has it that they have to put 3 master locks on all the refrigerators when a certain E Bay account is shut off to stop the stampede. Scary, very scary.

11-01-2007, 11:35 AM
[quote="Screw Driver":3vkqd00v][quote=Member]Okay who really cares about those two? They are so far up someones azz right now it isn't funny. The more you talk about them the more they gloat and we all know the female part of that duo loves the attention!! She'll get hers trust me. What needs to be done is take back out Police Department and the ones that sit behind computers all day and do nothing need to leave. Honestly they need to either step up to the plate and fight for WMPD or get the hell out. Tired of seeing good men and women torn down by administration that sits on their azz and do nothing .. productivity lacks in three offices in that department !!

Whawhawhawha what are yyyyyyyyyyy you sasasasasasasasasa saying? That I ddddddddd do nnnnnnn not wowowowowowowowowowowowo work? I wowowowowowowo work hard on e-bbbbbbbb bay every dddddd day and eat everybodys fooooooooooood.[/quote:3vkqd00v]

Rumor has it that they have to put 3 master locks on all the refrigerators when a certain E Bay account is shut off to stop the stampede. Scary, very scary.[/quote:3vkqd00v]

Actually it is 4 locks.On my way in now.Triple bagged the food. Help me jesus.

11-02-2007, 06:51 PM
So does the food stealer really need attention? Too funny! How about we get to bigger matters at hand here. She is no threat her BOSS is. If she's on EBAY challenge it. But I would rather challenge the bigger items and will do so but not on this forum.

11-03-2007, 03:49 AM
So does the food stealer really need attention? Too funny! How about we get to bigger matters at hand here. She is no threat her BOSS is. If she's on EBAY challenge it. But I would rather challenge the bigger items and will do so but not on this forum.

Why doesn't the CHIEF challenge it. Check the current city & pd computer policy. Check her hard drive.She is a big, big problem, imported from FLPD. Others are trying to do their job and tasks and she is surfing on E Bay and then putting in OVERTIME for routine tasks. And you wonder why this police department is now in the toilet. Why isn't an internal investigation being done on her. This big problem has been brought to the police chiefs attention yet nothing has been done. Oh yea, the EC & KJ affair was brought to his attention along with HR's and again NOTHING was done. So where are the PROPER CHANNELS to report wrong doing. Their are NONE anymore. This administration lacks any credibility and integrity and has set a dangerous path when they pick and chose when to investigate charges of corruption and policy violations.

11-03-2007, 10:49 AM
Gary are you calling yourself Kemo dog or is that you Gonzo?

11-03-2007, 11:56 PM

Why do people keep thinking Gary & Gonzo post on here? I don't believe that Gonzo has ever posted on here and the few times Gary has been here, he posted his name. So why do people keep asking if certain usernames are one of them or inferring they are on here? If you haven't figured it out by now, if one of them is on here, you'll know it, so stop asking the BS questions.

11-04-2007, 02:15 AM

You have no clue how many other Wilton Manors Police Officers and Aides are posting each day. That is how bad it has gotten.

11-04-2007, 02:09 PM

You have no clue how many other Wilton Manors Police Officers and Aides are posting each day. That is how bad it has gotten.

I agree with you, I don't know with 100% certainty whom is or is not posting on here, but I do know that if Gary were posting here he would use his name or a name that everyone would recognize as him. As for Gonzo, I just don't believe he is posting on here.

With that said, I am sure that there are many officers posting here. I realize most people aren't happy and this is there means of expressing their frustrations. I mean after all, I haven't worked there for 8 years and I'm posting here, because I truly hate to see things going the way they are.

Hopefully things will get better soon for everyone.

11-04-2007, 03:40 PM
So if you haven't worked here in 8 years, why are you posting here? Is it because you care? Or is it because you think you still have a say so here? Last time I checked, you were leaving a bar with your drunk brother driving. When he crashed and left the scene, he drove home where you left him there and returned to say you were driving. LOL, couldn't fool the other drivier even if your brother was your twin.

I agree with you, I don't know with 100% certainty whom is or is not posting on here, but I do know that if Gary were posting here he would use his name or a name that everyone would recognize as him. As for Gonzo, I just don't believe he is posting on here.

With that said, I am sure that there are many officers posting here. I realize most people aren't happy and this is there means of expressing their frustrations. I mean after all, I haven't worked there for 8 years and I'm posting here, because I truly hate to see things going the way they are.

11-04-2007, 08:49 PM
So if you haven't worked here in 8 years, why are you posting here? Is it because you care? Or is it because you think you still have a say so here? Last time I checked, you were leaving a bar with your drunk brother driving. When he crashed and left the scene, he drove home where you left him there and returned to say you were driving. LOL, couldn't fool the other drivier even if your brother was your twin.

Was GUEST a witness.Otherwise how would he/she know what really happend?I would hope Tom still cares because a lot of his friends who have left and a lot of us who are stuck in this cesspool of s... still care a great deal about Tom and his family. Tom was one of the best cops we ever had. I would want him watching my back, not one of RP's suck ups or sntches or the other departments rejects who we haved be forced to hire to fill all the empty slots. It is a shame what happend to him but that has not affected how much respect I have for him to this day. It is great to see him when he pops down from Jupiter. Good man.

11-05-2007, 02:12 PM

First off, yes, I do care. I care about almost everyone at WMPD.

As for what I did, maybe you should get your story straight before you run your mouth. I wasn't even with my brother that night. Yes I took the blame for him, but that was after he came home and I saw what he did. The only reason we got screwed was because the arse that was with my brother ratted us out about two months after the crash. The other driver never saw who was driving the car.

Now then, what in earth did I do to you for you to bring that crap up? Why don't you tell me who you are. By showing your identity what kind of trouble can you get in, since it doesn't involve the PD. Or feel free to call me, Chuck, Gary and Rick all have my number.

11-05-2007, 02:41 PM

[quote=Anonymous]Gary are you calling yourself Kemo dog or is that you Gonzo?

First off, yes, I do care. I care about almost everyone at WMPD.

As for what I did, maybe you should get your story straight before you run your mouth. I wasn't even with my brother that night. Yes I took the blame for him, but that was after he came home and I saw what he did. The only reason we got screwed was because the a55hole that was with my brother ratted us out about two months after the crash. The other driver never saw who was driving the car.

Now then, what in earth did I do to you for you to bring that crap up? Why don't you tell me who you are. By showing your identity what kind of trouble can you get in, since it doesn't involve the PD. Or feel free to call me, Chuck, Gary and Rick all have my number.[/quote:2kwc4vug]

See Tom what we are dealing here with in WM ....they dont care about anyone except themselfs,,,all they want to is start sh--. At least most of the guys starting stuff are already gone, because the new chief didnt take any crap from them. Is the new chief perfect, probably not, but he doesnt let them sit around and watch TV..

11-05-2007, 02:53 PM
George N. wrote:
Any reason why you guys only use initials? Although I have been watching some of the threads since the article came out, I don't know who everyone is since I am just a resident and not a police officer. I have not had any dealings with the police as of yet and have been living in here the last 3 years.

I have a son who works patrol for NYPD and I know from talking to him how stressful it can be working with bad bosses. I am not saying you have a bad boss, but I just pray that you all come out of this slump.

May God bless you all and watch over you and your families.

Thank you. The reason that we use initials and nicknames is that we had have a bad boss, a very bad boss who is very unprofessional,vindictive, egotistical & power hungry who likes to crush or retaliate against people who disagree with his view or outlook. Not very employee friendly. It is his way or no way. The only way to get out of this slump is for the city commission to clean house at the top of the police administration and then weed out his team( thankfully not many) to try to rebuild the department which I doubt can be done. The destruction of the pd has gone on for to long and been allowed to go on by the mayor scott newton, city manager joe gallegos and city commissioners J angelo, c sherrit, t gallatis and g resnick. Again thank you for the prayers. We really need them.

Posted: 11/04/07 20:03:18 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey George N. read the DHILLION REPORT then you will see how well the department was run before. Now all the freeloaders actually have to work and they dont like it. I'm not saying this chief is doing a great job but the last one had his head in his ---. He was letting these guys just do whatever they wanted and they still had the gall to ***** about their contract. They were getting so much OT is was ridiculous. JUST READ THE DHILLION REPORT...... These old cast of officers(THE ONES POSTING ON THIS SITE MOSTLY) we're so dumb that they were watching TV while this guy Matt Dhillion was wacthing them. The old chief didn't even have enough sense to shape up while Dhillion was watching to at the very least give the illusion the department was being run correctly. Dont let the bellyachers fool you.

11-05-2007, 04:27 PM
George N. wrote:
Any reason why you guys only use initials? Although I have been watching some of the threads since the article came out, I don't know who everyone is since I am just a resident and not a police officer. I have not had any dealings with the police as of yet and have been living in here the last 3 years.

I have a son who works patrol for NYPD and I know from talking to him how stressful it can be working with bad bosses. I am not saying you have a bad boss, but I just pray that you all come out of this slump.

Thank you. The reason that we use initials and nicknames is that we had have a bad boss, a very bad boss who is very unprofessional,vindictive, egotistical & power hungry who likes to crush or retaliate against people who disagree with his view or outlook. Not very employee friendly. It is his way or no way. The only way to get out of this slump is for the city commission to clean house at the top of the police administration and then weed out his team( thankfully not many) to try to rebuild the department which I doubt can be done. The destruction of the pd has gone on for to long and been allowed to go on by the mayor scott newton, city manager joe gallegos and city commissioners J angelo, c sherrit, t gallatis and g resnick. Again thank you for the prayers. We really need them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey George N. read the DHILLION REPORT then you will see how well the department was run before. Now all the freeloaders actually have to work and they dont like it. I'm not saying this chief is doing a great job but the last one had his head in his ---. He was letting these guys just do whatever they wanted and they still had the gall to ***** about their contract. They were getting so much OT is was ridiculous. JUST READ THE DHILLION REPORT...... These old cast of officers(THE ONES POSTING ON THIS SITE MOSTLY) we're so dumb that they were watching TV while this guy Matt Dhillion was wacthing them. The old chief didn't even have enough sense to shape up while Dhillion was watching to at the very least give the illusion the department was being run correctly. Dont let the bellyachers fool you.

SOMEONE WANT TO ANSWER A QUESTION?? IF THE CHIEF ISNT THERE TO RUN THE DEPT THE WAY HE FEELS FIT, THEN IS IT ALL THE EMPLOYEES THAT GET TO RUN IT??? I THINK SOMEONE IS A LITTLE CONFUSED ABOUT YOUR ROLE IN THE DEPT.

11-05-2007, 08:42 PM
Guest wrote on 11/5/07

My second response to this is:

I'm still waiting. If you want to attack me, have the balls to identify yourself. I have never done anything to anyone at WMPD to deserve such abuse.

Yes, I will always defend Chief Wiz and his administration because they were loyal to me and defended me when I was in trouble. I agree I screwed up, but I was trying to protect my brother and he comes before all-else.

It is bad enough that I lost the career that gave me more happiness than words can explain, but to now have someone I know at WM rub my face in it, it's almost as bad.

I guess I've been blind all of these years to the fact that not everyone is my friend at WMPD.

Thanks a lot for opening my eyes to reality chicken s@#t!!!!!!!!

11-05-2007, 11:29 PM
George N. wrote:

SOMEONE WANT TO ANSWER A QUESTION?? IF THE CHIEF ISNT THERE TO RUN THE DEPT THE WAY HE FEELS FIT, THEN IS IT ALL THE EMPLOYEES THAT GET TO RUN IT??? I THINK SOMEONE IS A LITTLE CONFUSED ABOUT YOUR ROLE IN THE DEPT.
Yes, someone is confused and it is YOU. You argue that he should be able to run the place as he sees fit? Right? Well what if for arguments sake, he runs it in an unethical immoral and possibly illegal manner. What is an employee to do then? And further what if an employee complains or is even suspected of quetsioniung these unethical immoral or possibly illegal ways and is retaliated against. What do you suggest then? OH WISE ONE.

11-06-2007, 02:40 AM
Coming soon :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :D :D :D :D :D :D

11-06-2007, 02:49 AM
George N. wrote:

Great post. Let's address this. First PLEASE keep bringing up the DHILLON at every post. If you would do some due diligence you would see why he ( MR Dhillon) was terminated from his last position and what the reasons were and why he cannot find work with another "consulting" firm. That is why he is a solo hatchet man and will be forever. Why do you think they never brought him back in August 05 as requested by the city manager. Found out he was a fraud.Check with the California's peace officers association , Utah fop and others out west and see what comes up on Mr Dhillon. Better yet , order a choicepoint report (it is costly but worth the 14)and that information will AMAZE you. And if the best he could do was mention that officers or aides were watching tv while eating lunch or on their breaks that is pretty pathetic. How many bad police shootings or beatings did we have. How many bad arrests. Did we have any officers run over people like is in the headlines now? How many civil rights violation or grievences were filed. And if you want to address the ot lets do it. Right now when I work it I presume it is out of the regular budget. Back then we had LLEBG, COPS, WONET, BLUE LIGHTNING, EMLEG which paid much of the overtime.I think that all is gone because we have stopped being proactive because we have no one smart enough to look where the money is. It is easy for an uneducated person to hitch his or her wagon to the DHILLON REPORT because it is the easy or lazy thing to do. But if you or really investigate it and compare it to every other report he has done while he was still able to be employed by a firm or when he was forced to work by himself you see that they all are "BLUE PLATE" specials and we all now what that means. Again 151 you are a person who has the respect of most everyone who ever worked with you and will have our friendship forever. I wish you had my back now because out of a 30 something person pd ( We used to have more) I can only count of a couple who I would trust. And you wonder why we do not do anything or take risks for the public, would you. It has nothing to do with the contract, it hads to do with the lack of integrity that the organization has and will have under RP.

11-06-2007, 07:12 AM
Why don't you stop talking cr*p. If you can't be man enough to identify yourself, than keep your #@%&ing mouth shut. You made statements that are not accurate. For what possible reason would you feel the need to bring something up that happened 8 years ago. Why do you feel the need to bash my brother for sticking up for his friends. I can only imagine you are jealous. It must be pretty awful not having any friends that care about you and stick up for you. I for one will do anything to help a friend and/or a fellow officer. I would without hesitation take a bullet for anyone of my friends. Heck, I would take a bullet for any officer if the circumstances required it, even though I am no longer a cop. I would not hesitate to render help in any form to an officer in need. You on the other hand I am sure would run and hide under a rock. You are quite obviously just a lonely piece of cr*p that has absolutely no business in law enforcement. If you wish to continue bashing my brother, identify yourself you worthless coward. Be man enough to talk your s#%t to my face and let me show you how I defend my brother. If you ever come out from hiding and would like to chat, just ask those in the department that my brother and I will always stand behind and have their back how to reach me. I will be happy to make myself available anytime of the day or night.

11-06-2007, 01:12 PM
L151 can you answer me this question .. Why would you protect your brother knowing he did do something wrong?

11-06-2007, 01:17 PM
L151 can you answer me this question .. Why would you protect your brother knowing he did do something wrong?

I have more respect for someone protecting a family member than having a little girl grow up fatherless, even though that is in her best interests and she will have a much better life for it.

11-06-2007, 02:14 PM

I have more respect for someone protecting a family member than having a little girl grow up fatherless, even though that is in her best interests and she will have a much better life for it.

She will always have a father...you are a complete idiot!! This is getting old, why dont you stop talking about families...they have nothing to do with the WMPD.

11-06-2007, 02:55 PM

This has got to be the stupidest question ever asked of me. I would give my life for my Identical Twin Brother, so giving up my career for him is pretty small compared to my life. Doug and I backed each other up all the time on different calls and whenever any WMPD officer was in trouble, Doug was the first officer responding to help. Whenever a code 3 back up went out, Doug was there, on or off-duty. Ask around, many officers still at WM can thank Doug for their back up.

Yes what my brother did was wrong. Yes, what I did was wrong, but what kind of brother would I be to not try to protect my brother. If you wouldn't do the same to protect your family, then what does that say about you?

Let's look at what really happened. Doug was out drinking with a former OPPD cop. They were driving home and got into a crash in front of where Doug & I lived. Doug left the scene and came home with the entire front of his car smashed. It was obvious they would find him, so I went back to the scene and stated I was driving. Now, that is wrong, but did we really deserve to lose our careers over it, I think not. Let's face it, if Doug would have been one of the Chief's buddies I'm sure it would have been swept under the rug. They would have just taken the report and stated I was the driver. Actually, at first they did take the report putting me as the driver because they didn't have a wheel witness. Things changed later when they tracked down the piece of crap my brother was with that night and he stated I wasn't there, only after his third deposition. Go figure, a brother officer stabbing you in the back, but you know what that is like. So there's the story in a nutshell.

Now that I have said my piece and everyone knows the story, why don't you let it go? Doug & I have paid the price for 8 years and unfortunately will continue to pay the price forever. Neither one of us have ever done a thing to hurt a sole at WMPD. So I don't understand why you find it necessary to attack us.

11-06-2007, 06:55 PM
To Tom & Doug
You guys have nothing to explain. You were great cops and still should be serving. I dont believe you are being attacked from an OFFICER inside WMPD. If it is someone from inside here they never knew you guys. Keep your heads high, your friends still have your back.

11-06-2007, 06:59 PM

Why are you protecting a chief when you see things listed he has done wrong? Are your related to him? Are you actually RP? I'm amazed you dont see the irony in your post.

11-06-2007, 09:40 PM
To Tom & Doug
You guys have nothing to explain. You were great cops and still should be serving. I dont believe you are being attacked from an OFFICER inside WMPD. If it is someone from inside here they never knew you guys. Keep your heads high, your friends still have your back.

Thank you brother. Doug & I both know who are friends are and we thank all of you for standing behind us.

11-06-2007, 10:52 PM
Who cares about this Tom and Doug Schenk BS? What does this stuff have to do with the current state of the WMPD?

11-07-2007, 12:00 AM
Who cares about this Tom and Doug Schenk BS? What does this stuff have to do with the current state of the WMPD?

Not to be a jerk, but my name is spelled Schenck.

And to answer your question, in a way it has a lot to do with the state of WMPD. WMPD is falling apart because you have many people attacking each other in an attempt to further them-selves. Doug & I have never attacked anyone at WMPD, but yet we are attacked for only defending others. What does this say about my attacker? Well, I'll tell you. More than likely whoever is attacking mine and my brother’s character is one of those people at WM that backstabs fellow officers. This is apparent because at no time was it necessary to attack me, but they did it anyway.

I will say I'm sorry if at anytime I offended anyone. I have never posted anything on here in an attempt to be hurtful. Actually, every post I've made was in defense of someone. I wish everyone at WMPD and those that have left luck and safety.

Take care to all. Those of you that have my number, I'll talk to you soon. This will be my last post.

11-07-2007, 12:42 AM
Your character should be attacked, you broke the law and so did your brother. You have no character, you both should have been men and excepted the fact you broke the law. If you feel that breaking the law by driving drunk and then trying to cover it up shows character you were a poor excuses for a police officers. How many people did you arrest that broke the same law as your brother? So some how you are justifying what you did, with you would do anything for your brother. Maybe you should have let him stand up and be a man and except whatever punishment was delt out. If you are representing the current officers that is sad. I hope they would not break the law as you did. So keep posting and showing your continued lack of "character". Losing your career was what should have happened.

11-07-2007, 01:20 AM
Your character should be attacked, you broke the law and so did your brother. You have no character, you both should have been men and excepted the fact you broke the law. If you feel that breaking the law by driving drunk and then trying to cover it up shows character you were a poor excuses for a police officers. How many people did you arrest that broke the same law as your brother? So some how you are justifying what you did, with you would do anything for your brother. Maybe you should have let him stand up and be a man and except whatever punishment was delt out. If you are representing the current officers that is sad. I hope they would not break the law as you did. So keep posting and showing your continued lack of "character". Losing your career was what should have happened.

How stupid are you? We both admitted to making serious errors in judgement on that night. We have never tried to justify breaking the law on that night. We will both pay for MY mistake for the rest of our lives. In regards to my brothers comment that he would do anything for me. Yes, he would do absolutely anything for me, as I would for him, I think that is what you do for family. If you do not feel the same for your family, what does that say about you, other than you would be a poor excuse for a brother/sister, husband/wife, and father/mother. I don't think it is necessary for our mistake of 8 years ago be brought up on this site. At no time did my brother bash anyone posting on here, including you. He has only tried to defend those that are his friends and has done so without hiding his identity, unlike you. You wish to attack our character for one mistake in judgement 8 years ago, go ahead, your opinion means absolutely nothing to me or anyone else. In fact, I would say you are the one lacking character. I am certain if you were to identify yourself to me and everyone else posting on here, it would be an undisputed fact that you are nothing more than a lonely piece of cr*p. If you feel that I am wrong, come out from hiding under your rock and lets see what the concensus is. To those WMPD officers who have supported my brother and I, I wish you all the best, you obviously need it. To ALL WMPD officers, wear those vests, be safe, and always know regardless of who you are, if I were to ever be in the area and you were in need of assistance, I would have your back.

11-07-2007, 01:36 AM
[quote="Amazed again":yquz2yn2]L151 can you answer me this question .. Why would you protect your brother knowing he did do something wrong?

This has got to be the stupidest question ever asked of me. I would give my life for my Identical Twin Brother, so giving up my career for him is pretty small compared to my life. Doug and I backed each other up all the time on different calls and whenever any WMPD officer was in trouble, Doug was the first officer responding to help. Whenever a code 3 back up went out, Doug was there, on or off-duty. Ask around, many officers still at WM can thank Doug for their back up.

Yes what my brother did was wrong. Yes, what I did was wrong, but what kind of brother would I be to not try to protect my brother. If you wouldn't do the same to protect your family, then what does that say about you?

Let's look at what really happened. Doug was out drinking with a former OPPD cop. They were driving home and got into a crash in front of where Doug & I lived. Doug left the scene and came home with the entire front of his car smashed. It was obvious they would find him, so I went back to the scene and stated I was driving. Now, that is wrong, but did we really deserve to lose our careers over it, I think not. Let's face it, if Doug would have been one of the Chief's buddies I'm sure it would have been swept under the rug. They would have just taken the report and stated I was the driver. Actually, at first they did take the report putting me as the driver because they didn't have a wheel witness. Things changed later when they tracked down the piece of crap my brother was with that night and he stated I wasn't there, only after his third deposition. Go figure, a brother officer stabbing you in the back, but you know what that is like. So there's the story in a nutshell.

Now that I have said my piece and everyone knows the story, why don't you let it go? Doug & I have paid the price for 8 years and unfortunately will continue to pay the price forever. Neither one of us have ever done a thing to hurt a sole at WMPD. So I don't understand why you find it necessary to attack us.[/quote:yquz2yn2]

T-You do not understand that the mentality of this police administration and council is to attack, lie and go after anybody who stands up to them. I did not have the oppurtunity to work with you but from others say you were and still a guy who always stood up for the rank & file. I do not think what you did was right but I can understand what you did for family and what you must have felt in your heart. I have been here several years and now regret that I chose wilton manors not because what it was, but what is has become.

11-07-2007, 01:45 AM

How stupid are you? We both admitted to making serious errors in judgement on that night. We have never tried to justify breaking the law on that night. We will both pay for MY mistake for the rest of our lives. In regards to my brothers comment that he would do anything for me. Yes, he would do absolutely anything for me, as I would for him, I think that is what you do for family. If you do not feel the same for your family, what does that say about you, other than you would be a poor excuse for a brother/sister, husband/wife, and father/mother. I don't think it is necessary for our mistake of 8 years ago be brought up on this site. At no time did my brother bash anyone posting on here, including you. He has only tried to defend those that are his friends and has done so without hiding his identity, unlike you. You wish to attack our character for one mistake in judgement 8 years ago, go ahead, your opinion means absolutely nothing to me or anyone else. In fact, I would say you are the one lacking character. I am certain if you were to identify yourself to me and everyone else posting on here, it would be an undisputed fact that you are nothing more than a lonely piece of cr*p. If you feel that I am wrong, come out from hiding under your rock and lets see what the concensus is. To those WMPD officers who have supported my brother and I, I wish you all the best, you obviously need it. To ALL WMPD officers, wear those vests, be safe, and always know regardless of who you are, if I were to ever be in the area and you were in need of assistance, I would have your back.Here is the quote from your brother "More than likely whoever is attacking mine and my brother’s character is one of those people at WM that backstabs fellow officers." You guys have no character and the fact that you lost your jobs proves it. Get off the high and mighty pulpit your on and get a life you guys are no better than common criminals YOU HAVE NO CHARACTER!!!! Get over it you two former cops that turned out to be criminals with no character. As for posting my name do you honestly think that I would let know who I am so you can do more illegal activity.Like using one of your buddies to run my name through teletype or ask around about me . once you know who I am what are you gonna do attack me or my home again showing your lack of character. You guys were losers then and are now. Go have some cold ones and drive home really fast!!!!!!!!!

11-07-2007, 02:07 AM
To the Schenk twins. If you were so willing to sacrifice your career for your brother. Why was he so willing to let you do it?? That was pure genius. Destroy 2 careers for one stupid move. Not only was what you both did wrong. It goes against everything LEO's represent. Leaving scene of an accident, falsifying a police report, official misconduct. Of course you guys deserve to lose your jobs. You morons did not think it through very good. You were decent cops for the short while you were cops, and a decent enough guys. But let's face it, you were not super cops. Good cops have lasting careers with accomplishments under their belts. Your unethical mindset would have been your down fall eventually. Your actions speak volumes of what kind of men you really are. Men not able to take responsibility for their piss poor decisions, men willing to lie when the fire got hot. WMPD and OPPD were far better off without the both of you. So is our profession. Stop making excuses for your actions. You screwed up, and thankfully we are rid of you. It is over. End of story.

11-07-2007, 02:13 AM

How stupid are you? We both admitted to making serious errors in judgement on that night. We have never tried to justify breaking the law on that night. We will both pay for MY mistake for the rest of our lives. In regards to my brothers comment that he would do anything for me. Yes, he would do absolutely anything for me, as I would for him, I think that is what you do for family. If you do not feel the same for your family, what does that say about you, other than you would be a poor excuse for a brother/sister, husband/wife, and father/mother. I don't think it is necessary for our mistake of 8 years ago be brought up on this site. At no time did my brother bash anyone posting on here, including you. He has only tried to defend those that are his friends and has done so without hiding his identity, unlike you. You wish to attack our character for one mistake in judgement 8 years ago, go ahead, your opinion means absolutely nothing to me or anyone else. In fact, I would say you are the one lacking character. I am certain if you were to identify yourself to me and everyone else posting on here, it would be an undisputed fact that you are nothing more than a lonely piece of cr*p. If you feel that I am wrong, come out from hiding under your rock and lets see what the concensus is. To those WMPD officers who have supported my brother and I, I wish you all the best, you obviously need it. To ALL WMPD officers, wear those vests, be safe, and always know regardless of who you are, if I were to ever be in the area and you were in need of assistance, I would have your back.Here is the quote from your brother "More than likely whoever is attacking mine and my brother’s character is one of those people at WM that backstabs fellow officers." You guys have no character and the fact that you lost your jobs proves it. Get off the high and mighty pulpit your on and get a life you guys are no better than common criminals YOU HAVE NO CHARACTER!!!! Get over it you two former cops that turned out to be criminals with no character. As for posting my name do you honestly think that I would let know who I am so you can do more illegal activity.Like using one of your buddies to run my name through teletype or ask around about me . once you know who I am what are you gonna do attack me or my home again showing your lack of character. You guys were losers then and are now. Go have some cold ones and drive home really fast!!!!!!!!!

Like I said, your opinion means absolutely nothing. Those that know my brother and I, know who we are and what we are about. They don't judge us because of one mistake. Ones CHARACTER is not defined by one incident, but how they live their life. We stand up for what we believe in and don't hide our identities. So you go right back to the rock you hide under and keep being that miserable piece of s#@t that you are. I would not waste my time coming after you, you are certainly not worth my time. I just think if you are going to bash people who have done absolutely nothing to you, you should at least identify yourself. But you are obviously just a p%$$y little coward. I hope to god you are never someones backup where a life and death decision is needed, because they will end up dead while you run the opposite direction and hide.

11-07-2007, 02:17 PM
To the Schenk twins. If you were so willing to sacrifice your career for your brother. Why was he so willing to let you do it?? That was pure genius. Destroy 2 careers for one stupid move. Not only was what you both did wrong. It goes against everything LEO's represent. Leaving scene of an accident, falsifying a police report, official misconduct. Of course you guys deserve to lose your jobs. You morons did not think it through very good. You were decent cops for the short while you were cops, and a decent enough guys. But let's face it, you were not super cops. Good cops have lasting careers with accomplishments under their belts. Your unethical mindset would have been your down fall eventually. Your actions speak volumes of what kind of men you really are. Men not able to take responsibility for their piss poor decisions, men willing to lie when the fire got hot. WMPD and OPPD were far better off without the both of you. So is our profession. Stop making excuses for your actions. You screwed up, and thankfully we are rid of you. It is over. End of story.

I know I said I wouldn't post anymore, but I will not sit back and watch some arse continuously bash me. I have no need to be violent with you, but I would love to sit down and have an adult conversation with you about your ill feelings toward my brother and I. You must be a really miserable and unhappy person to have such hatred toward two people that never hurt you. You continue to attack us for what, because we defend our friends. You are nothing but a LOSER and trust me, we will be face to face in the future. Until then, GO #$%& YOURSELF!!!!!

11-07-2007, 02:20 PM
There are many ways to stand besides your family and not lie about things. So don't go off on your little tiff about poor excuse and so on. If you think covering up is a fine example of a brother, I'll pass. Strong people don't lie about situations like that to save face. No I wouldn't LIE for my family knowing someone did something wrong. I would stand behind them in the truth and be supportive of the outcome. So are you telling me if he was found at the scene by a police officer that they should lie for him? Or even better, you got there before he had the opportunity to leave the scene, would you lie for him then? Would you 'cover' up the truth to save 'character'? And what if he killed someone driving drunk would that add to your pristine character as well? Sticking up for a family member is one thing but covering up the truth in that situation was totally wrong. That has nothing to do with your character it has to do with how low you place your morals and your lack of respect for human life other than your own of course.

11-07-2007, 03:27 PM
There are many ways to stand besides your family and not lie about things. So don't go off on your little tiff about poor excuse and so on. If you think covering up is a fine example of a brother, I'll pass. Strong people don't lie about situations like that to save face. No I wouldn't LIE for my family knowing someone did something wrong. I would stand behind them in the truth and be supportive of the outcome. So are you telling me if he was found at the scene by a police officer that they should lie for him? Or even better, you got there before he had the opportunity to leave the scene, would you lie for him then? Would you 'cover' up the truth to save 'character'? And what if he killed someone driving drunk would that add to your pristine character as well? Sticking up for a family member is one thing but covering up the truth in that situation was totally wrong. That has nothing to do with your character it has to do with how low you place your morals and your lack of respect for human life other than your own of course.

Wow, now we are being compared to someone that has killed another and that we have a lack of respect for human life. Once again, GO #$@% YOURSELF. We have both already agreed with you that what we did was wrong. We accepted our punishment and have to live with it for the rest of our lives. What I don't undserstand is why you feel it necessary to keep throwing salt in the wounds.

Actually, it just dawned on me, maybe you are Ron Reffet or one of his cronies. If you are, then I now understand. If you're not, then you are just some other arse.

As for my lack of character and morales, well I guess I have none, because yes I would do ANYTHING in an attempt to protect my brother.

Once again, until we meet face to face, GO #$%& YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

11-07-2007, 03:58 PM
Tom and Doug, you owe no one an explaintion on what you choose to do, I dont agree with your choices, but I have no right to judge you. Stop playing into thiese idiots,,,,they enjoying causing trouble and starting stuff...stop writing and they will move on to someone else...like they always do.

11-07-2007, 04:04 PM

What kind of arse are you? We have both ackowledged our mistakes and accepted our punishment. We know we were wrong for waht we did. We know that our decisions on that night were not the correct decisions. We have never tried to say otherwise. In fact, I went to Ron Reffett the following day to tell the truth because we knew we were wrong. However, Reffett stopped me before I could come clean and told me, if I tell him the truth I could save my career, however, he was still planning on going after my brother and ruining his career. He gave me no choice but to keep up the lie and see how it played out. I can assure you, if the night could be relived, we certainly would not make the same decisions. What we did was stupid, WHAT I DID WAS EVEN MORE STUPID, and I will never deny that fact. You are wrong however for attacking my brother and I without cause. We at no time have attacked you in any way, unless of course you happen to be Ron Reffett. If you are, than you have no place to talk. If not, than lets sit down and talk. I would love the opportunity to discuss why you show such hatred towards two people that have done nothing to you and would have your back if you were ever in need. I will continue to post comments showing support for my friends, if you have a problem with that, than too damn bad.

11-07-2007, 07:49 PM

I have a hypothetical question for you #1 Reader.
If you were the chief of a small South Florida police department and your subordinate brought in a relative...say a nephew/niece into your secure workplace. Then introduces this hypothetical person as a college intern to most everybody (not as a relative) saying he/she is doing college intern work.
Follow me here #1 reader. If you are the chief and learn that this subordinate’s relative was not actually doing college intern work but was doing some work related to an arrest in a neighboring police agency. What if one of those arrest charges was a felony? What if that subordinates relative in fact had to be shot, with a bullet, to be subdued in a violent encounter with a police officer just months prior (thus a hypothetical felony charge). Let’s take it further and say your subordinate allows this person access to departmental files and the computer system of your agency where sensitive and confidential files and juvenile records are stored. (Some would say a violation of law but who is to say), all the while not letting those (your) police employees, working with this relative know who he/she is and why he/she is actually there.
I would like to hear your thoughts on this hypothetical situation. I would like to know what you believe as the chief (attempting to operate in a legal, ethical and moral way) would handle a situation such as this. I have a suggestion if you are not familiar with the workings of a police department. Ask RP for his help on this hypothetical situation. Oh and one last thing let’s say it happened not eight years ago but last year.

11-08-2007, 01:17 AM
[quote="#1 Readers":2gkriu51]There are many ways to stand besides your family and not lie about things. So don't go off on your little tiff about poor excuse and so on. If you think covering up is a fine example of a brother, I'll pass. Strong people don't lie about situations like that to save face. No I wouldn't LIE for my family knowing someone did something wrong. I would stand behind them in the truth and be supportive of the outcome. So are you telling me if he was found at the scene by a police officer that they should lie for him? Or even better, you got there before he had the opportunity to leave the scene, would you lie for him then? Would you 'cover' up the truth to save 'character'? And what if he killed someone driving drunk would that add to your pristine character as well? Sticking up for a family member is one thing but covering up the truth in that situation was totally wrong. That has nothing to do with your character it has to do with how low you place your morals and your lack of respect for human life other than your own of course.

I have a hypothetical question for you #1 Reader.
If you were the chief of a small South Florida police department and your subordinate brought in a relative...say a nephew/niece into your secure workplace. Then introduces this hypothetical person as a college intern to most everybody (not as a relative) saying he/she is doing college intern work.
Follow me here #1 reader. If you are the chief and learn that this subordinate’s relative was not actually doing college intern work but was doing some work related to an arrest in a neighboring police agency. What if one of those arrest charges was a felony? What if that subordinates relative in fact had to be shot, with a bullet, to be subdued in a violent encounter with a police officer just months prior (thus a hypothetical felony charge). Let’s take it further and say your subordinate allows this person access to departmental files and the computer system of your agency where sensitive and confidential files and juvenile records are stored. (Some would say a violation of law but who is to say), all the while not letting those (your) police employees, working with this relative know who he/she is and why he/she is actually there.
I would like to hear your thoughts on this hypothetical situation. I would like to know what you believe as the chief (attempting to operate in a legal, ethical and moral way) would handle a situation such as this. I have a suggestion if you are not familiar with the workings of a police department. Ask RP for his help on this hypothetical situation. Oh and one last thing let’s say it happened not eight years ago but last year.[/quote:2gkriu51]

I was just thinking about that today. In the wake of all the horrific police shooting with the latest happening today, how in the world could you bring in someone who assaulted a cop to work with them and have access to that information. Do you know what a slap in the face to all of us that was and still is. Every time a officer or deputy is hurt or killed I think of what RP tried to pull on the people he works with. Man does that show he does not respect us or care about the integrity of the police department that he leads. The to lie to our face and introduce that person as a intern when he was working off community service hours for trying to kill one of us.Makes me sick every time I think of it.

11-08-2007, 02:09 AM
You do something like that when you think of only yourself. When you have no integrity or ethics. You do it when you look down your nose at those who work with or for you.
The people that defend him have no answer for the things he has done. They simply enjoy that he has done them to us. They will not question him because he is their "boy". If he looks bad they will look bad. I predict that one day he will do something that will make even them back away from him. Then he will be truly all alone after even those he thinks are his friends abandon him.

11-08-2007, 04:06 AM

I cannot speak for oppd but wmpd suffered a huge loss when Tom left by his own accord. He was a great guy to work 3/11 shift. I was one of his back up's on the juvenile with the toy gun incident on E OPB. Man he did a great job. I am not sure how you define a super cop but he was a good cop and a good human being as he still is today. Tom has character, was great to be around and was always ready to fill a dow, take the signal 4 or help out when needed. He made a decision to protect a family member which was and is his choice. It cost the both of them a great deal but again that was done for family reasons. So be it. But if I remember he had the backing and support of the wmpd sgt's and administration when oppd and whoever the chief was cut his brother loose to fend for himself . Wonder what would happen to one of us at wmpd if this happend now ?

11-08-2007, 12:04 PM

I cannot speak for oppd but wmpd suffered a huge loss when Tom left by his own accord. He was a great guy to work 3/11 shift. I was one of his back up's on the juvenile with the toy gun incident on E OPB. Man he did a great job. I am not sure how you define a super cop but he was a good cop and a good human being as he still is today. Tom has character, was great to be around and was always ready to fill a dow, take the signal 4 or help out when needed. He made a decision to protect a family member which was and is his choice. It cost the both of them a great deal but again that was done for family reasons. So be it. But if I remember he had the backing and support of the wmpd sgt's and administration when oppd and whoever the chief was cut his brother loose to fend for himself . Wonder what would happen to one of us at wmpd if this happend now ?So as a member of WMPD I quess you are supporting drunk driving and covering up, you must be a really good cop. I hope that they would put a person in jail for doing the same thing these two tards did. They only lost their jobs they should have been put in jail just like anybody else. Why would anybody defend these two tards with know character is beyond me. A good cop does not break the law. Maybe that is the problem with the few #$@%&* in WMPD that are always bellyaching about the chief. They think that they are above the law and are used doing whatever they want and the cheif does not let them.

11-08-2007, 01:53 PM

I cannot speak for oppd but wmpd suffered a huge loss when Tom left by his own accord. He was a great guy to work 3/11 shift. I was one of his back up's on the juvenile with the toy gun incident on E OPB. Man he did a great job. I am not sure how you define a super cop but he was a good cop and a good human being as he still is today. Tom has character, was great to be around and was always ready to fill a dow, take the signal 4 or help out when needed. He made a decision to protect a family member which was and is his choice. It cost the both of them a great deal but again that was done for family reasons. So be it. But if I remember he had the backing and support of the wmpd sgt's and administration when oppd and whoever the chief was cut his brother loose to fend for himself . Wonder what would happen to one of us at wmpd if this happend now ?So as a member of WMPD I quess you are supporting drunk driving and covering up, you must be a really good cop. I hope that they would put a person in jail for doing the same thing these two tards did. They only lost their jobs they should have been put in jail just like anybody else. Why would anybody defend these two tards with know character is beyond me. A good cop does not break the law. Maybe that is the problem with the few fuktards in WMPD that are always bellyaching about the chief. They think that they are above the law and are used doing whatever they want and the cheif does not let them.

I would ask that no one acknowledge any of this idiots posts anymore. This site is not suppose to be about my brother and I. This site is suppose to be a forum for WMPD to discuss their issues at hand, not about what one idiots personal feelings are about my brother and I. This person obviously harbors ill feelings towards us, that is his right, whether it be warranted or not. I have my suspicions who this person might be and they are not worth my time or yours to continue this argument. I will continue to show support for my friends and will always have your back. In the wake of yet another loss of a BSO deputy, I would ask that you all support each other, wear those vests, and be safe. My prayers are with Deputy Rein, his family, and BSO.

11-08-2007, 02:48 PM

I cannot speak for oppd but wmpd suffered a huge loss when Tom left by his own accord. He was a great guy to work 3/11 shift. I was one of his back up's on the juvenile with the toy gun incident on E OPB. Man he did a great job. I am not sure how you define a super cop but he was a good cop and a good human being as he still is today. Tom has character, was great to be around and was always ready to fill a dow, take the signal 4 or help out when needed. He made a decision to protect a family member which was and is his choice. It cost the both of them a great deal but again that was done for family reasons. So be it. But if I remember he had the backing and support of the wmpd sgt's and administration when oppd and whoever the chief was cut his brother loose to fend for himself . Wonder what would happen to one of us at wmpd if this happend now ?

To be honest, I don't really remember everyone who was at that incident, so I'm sure who you are, but thank you for your very kind words. I appreciate you bringing that incident up, it really brings back some memories for Doug & I. Thank you to everyone that has supported Doug & I, it really means a lot. If any of you ever need anything, trust me when I say Doug & I would do whatever possible to help. Thanks again.

11-08-2007, 05:50 PM
tweedle dee and tweedle dumb two guys who are not even cops anymore have turned this blog into their own personal ego stroking forum.

Hey everyone we were two SUPER COPS that support WMPD, too bad we got caught breaking the LAW.

We have good character and great integrity and we will back you up anytime maybe even help cover up!!!!!

WATCH OUT FOR THAT BIG BLACK CROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-08-2007, 06:30 PM
[quote=Anonymous]To the Schenk twins. If you were so willing to sacrifice your career for your brother. Why was he so willing to let you do it?? That was pure genius. Destroy 2 careers for one stupid move. Not only was what you both did wrong. It goes against everything LEO's represent. Leaving scene of an accident, falsifying a police report, official misconduct. Of course you guys deserve to lose your jobs. You morons did not think it through very good. You were decent cops for the short while you were cops, and a decent enough guys. But let's face it, you were not super cops. Good cops have lasting careers with accomplishments under their belts. Your unethical mindset would have been your down fall eventually. Your actions speak volumes of what kind of men you really are. Men not able to take responsibility for their piss poor decisions, men willing to lie when the fire got hot. WMPD and OPPD were far better off without the both of you. So is our profession. Stop making excuses for your actions. You screwed up, and thankfully we are rid of you. It is over. End of story.

To be honest, I don't really remember everyone who was at that incident, so I'm NOT sure who you are, but thank you for your very kind words. I appreciate you bringing that incident up, it really brings back some memories for Doug & I. Thank you to everyone that has supported Doug & I, it really means a lot. If any of you ever need anything, trust me when I say Doug & I would do whatever possible to help. Thanks again.[/quote:ipnw3i5v]

11-08-2007, 07:50 PM
My brother and I were better than any officers that are or where ever at the WMPD. Too bad look at how bad it is now.

11-08-2007, 07:51 PM
tweedle dee and tweedle dumb two guys who are not even cops anymore have turned this blog into their own personal ego stroking forum.

Hey everyone we were two SUPER COPS that support WMPD, too bad we got caught breaking the LAW.

We have good character and great integrity and we will back you up anytime maybe even help cover up!!!!!

WATCH OUT FOR THAT BIG BLACK CROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-08-2007, 10:38 PM
My brother and I were better than any officers that are or where ever at the WMPD. Too bad look at how bad it is now.

I'm sure all of you at WMPD are aware that I would never write such GARBAGE. To the LOSER that wrote it, GO #$%^ YOURSELF, YOU PIECE OF S#@t!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Schenck - L151
11-08-2007, 10:54 PM
I have registered Tom Schenck - L151 & Former WMPD Cop in Jup, so I hope that nobody will be able to use my name again.

11-08-2007, 11:29 PM
What was that nephew's name again....It'll come to me. Was it on the wifes side..lets see.. I know I have the article here somewhere. I think little nephew's last name is the maiden name of....... On the tip of my tongue.

11-09-2007, 03:39 AM
[quote="John Wayne":128dgslb][quote=Anonymous]To the Schenk twins. If you were so willing to sacrifice your career for your brother. Why was he so willing to let you do it?? That was pure genius. Destroy 2 careers for one stupid move. Not only was what you both did wrong. It goes against everything LEO's represent. Leaving scene of an accident, falsifying a police report, official misconduct. Of course you guys deserve to lose your jobs. You morons did not think it through very good. You were decent cops for the short while you were cops, and a decent enough guys. But let's face it, you were not super cops. Good cops have lasting careers with accomplishments under their belts. Your unethical mindset would have been your down fall eventually. Your actions speak volumes of what kind of men you really are. Men not able to take responsibility for their piss poor decisions, men willing to lie when the fire got hot. WMPD and OPPD were far better off without the both of you. So is our profession. Stop making excuses for your actions. You screwed up, and thankfully we are rid of you. It is over. End of story.

To be honest, I don't really remember everyone who was at that incident, so I'm NOT sure who you are, but thank you for your very kind words. I appreciate you bringing that incident up, it really brings back some memories for Doug & I. Thank you to everyone that has supported Doug & I, it really means a lot. If any of you ever need anything, trust me when I say Doug & I would do whatever possible to help. Thanks again.[/quote:128dgslb][/quote:128dgslb]

Don't worry Tom. You and your bro showed why you were and will always be considered good cops. You displayed COURAGE while on the job.You did not shrivel up and NOT take a shot like a certain admin Sgt did on Andrews ave or let felony suspects go like a Kojerk did on NE 22 drive, Guess their idea of police work is to expose their co workers and citizens to as much danger as possible. Yeh they got my back and I got theirs.

11-09-2007, 03:42 AM
I have registered Tom Schenck - L151 & Former WMPD Cop in Jup, so I hope that nobody will be able to use my name again.

Don't worry Tom-We know that you would not post that. It is just another lie. That is what RP and the city council thrive on.

11-09-2007, 04:36 PM
[quote="Tom Schenck - L151":3rmin060]I have registered Tom Schenck - L151 & Former WMPD Cop in Jup, so I hope that nobody will be able to use my name again.

Don't worry Tom-We know that you would not post that. It is just another lie. That is what RP and the city council thrive on.[/quote:3rmin060]

whos calling the kettle black..you guys are the king of liers!!!

11-09-2007, 05:00 PM
[quote="Smart and Final":2o14gdok][quote="Tom Schenck - L151":2o14gdok]I have registered Tom Schenck - L151 & Former WMPD Cop in Jup, so I hope that nobody will be able to use my name again.

Don't worry Tom-We know that you would not post that. It is just another lie. That is what RP and the city council thrive on.[/quote:2o14gdok]

whos calling the kettle black..you guys are the king of liers!!![/quote:2o14gdok]

Really
Why dont you tell us which post was a lie. I've read you attack cops, former cops, call us whiners tell us to use proper channels but I havent heard you point out anything that was not true. Trying to do a little hocus pocus with the sun sentinel readers on here? Divert their attention? Things that make you go HMMMMMMM

11-09-2007, 07:08 PM
[quote="Smart and Final":11s089wx][quote="Tom Schenck - L151":11s089wx]I have registered Tom Schenck - L151 & Former WMPD Cop in Jup, so I hope that nobody will be able to use my name again.

Don't worry Tom-We know that you would not post that. It is just another lie. That is what RP and the city council thrive on.

whos calling the kettle black..you guys are the king of liers!!![/quote:11s089wx]

Really
Why dont you tell us which post was a lie. I've read you attack cops, former cops, call us whiners tell us to use proper channels but I havent heard you point out anything that was not true. Trying to do a little hocus pocus with the sun sentinel readers on here? Divert their attention? Things that make you go HMMMMMMM[/quote:11s089wx]

start with just showing us one picture of the many things that have supposely been caught on phone cameras...hummmm back at you!

11-09-2007, 08:35 PM
[quote="Smart and Final":srdt3bsm][quote="Tom Schenck - L151":srdt3bsm]I have registered Tom Schenck - L151 & Former WMPD Cop in Jup, so I hope that nobody will be able to use my name again.

whos calling the kettle black..you guys are the king of liers!!![/quote:srdt3bsm]

Really
Why dont you tell us which post was a lie. I've read you attack cops, former cops, call us whiners tell us to use proper channels but I havent heard you point out anything that was not true. Trying to do a little hocus pocus with the sun sentinel readers on here? Divert their attention? Things that make you go HMMMMMMM[/quote:srdt3bsm]

if i was a betting man, i would bet more lies are spoken on here than truths.

11-09-2007, 09:20 PM
[quote="Smart and Final":18wfqi5o][quote="Tom Schenck - L151":18wfqi5o]I have registered Tom Schenck - L151 & Former WMPD Cop in Jup, so I hope that nobody will be able to use my name again.

whos calling the kettle black..you guys are the king of liers!!!

Really
Why dont you tell us which post was a lie. I've read you attack cops, former cops, call us whiners tell us to use proper channels but I havent heard you point out anything that was not true. Trying to do a little hocus pocus with the sun sentinel readers on here? Divert their attention? Things that make you go HMMMMMMM[/quote:18wfqi5o]

if i was a betting man, i would bet more lies are spoken on here than truths.[/quote:18wfqi5o]

Don't go to any casinos. Please let me know which is a lie? I could start a list and you can answer one by one. OK

11-10-2007, 04:32 AM
Zachary Carroll is his name. The biggest goof and poor excuse for a human being. Mister Carroll decided that day that he was going to get all cracked up and stoned. He then went out into the parking lot all high and began throwing his fat lard of a body at cars. A young girl was driving by when he began to body slam himself into her car breaking her windshied and causing a lot of damage. He then decided that he wanted to ran at a petite female cop and would not listen to any of her commands to stop. So thankfully she shot him. He would have squashed her.

THIS IS THE PATHETIC PERSON THAT PEREZ ALLOWED INTO A SECURE FACILITY. TALK ABOUT CREATING A HOSTILE WORKING ENVIRONMENT.

What was that nephew's name again....It'll come to me. Was it on the wifes side..lets see.. I know I have the article here somewhere. I think little nephew's last name is the maiden name of....... On the tip of my tongue.

11-10-2007, 04:39 AM
Hey Tom,

You know who I am but I will not post my name on here. We haven't spoken in ages. I think the last time I saw you was in Palm Beach when I was with a mutual friend of ours. I will get your number from that mutual friend and give you a call.

Don't respond to these nuckle heads who are posting that c*rap about you. You were always great to work with. You treated everyone with respect and helped as much as you could. It was difficult seeing you go but that's how things went. You know who your buds are and who cares about the others. Life is too short to let imperfect people make you feel like you are imperfect. You know?

Tom Schenck - L151
11-11-2007, 01:03 AM
Hey Tom,

You know who I am but I will not post my name on here. We haven't spoken in ages. I think the last time I saw you was in Palm Beach when I was with a mutual friend of ours. I will get your number from that mutual friend and give you a call.

Don't respond to these nuckle heads who are posting that c*rap about you. You were always great to work with. You treated everyone with respect and helped as much as you could. It was difficult seeing you go but that's how things went. You know who your buds are and who cares about the others. Life is too short to let imperfect people make you feel like you are imperfect. You know?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

11-11-2007, 01:35 PM
The 'twins' are gone right? So who cares and why are we wasting time writing about them? Are they writing in other PD blogs as well. Twins go write somewhere else we have enough issues to deal with. Thank you!

11-11-2007, 09:16 PM
The 'twins' are gone right? So who cares and why are we wasting time writing about them? Are they writing in other PD blogs as well. Twins go write somewhere else we have enough issues to deal with. Thank you!Apparently these two can't attention anywhere else so they have to rehash why they were fired 8 years ago. They also feel that we need to know how much they support us and how good their character is. It is getting pathetic. They wouldn't make it under WIZ or RP.

11-12-2007, 12:10 AM
Um, Jesus, who WOULD make it under RP? Have you seen the size of him? Talk about smothering someone or just squashing them all together. BLAH........

The 'twins' are gone right? So who cares and why are we wasting time writing about them? Are they writing in other PD blogs as well. Twins go write somewhere else we have enough issues to deal with. Thank you!Apparently these two dooshbags can't attention anywhere else so they have to rehash why they were fired 8 years ago. They also feel that we need to know how much they support us and how good their character is. It is getting pathetic. They wouldn't make it under WIZ or RP.

11-12-2007, 03:09 AM
If I am not mistaken, the twins have asked that they not be the topic of this forum. This all started because some arse started attacking them, all because the former WMPD twin made a comment of support for Blocker. They never made any comments about their past, until they were forced to defend themselves. If you idiots that are trashing them, would go back and read all of the comments, you would see that I am correct. Lets get back to the issues at hand and let this drop.

11-12-2007, 02:01 PM
If I am not mistaken, the twins have asked that they not be the topic of this forum. This all started because some arse started attacking them, all because the former WMPD twin made a comment of support for Blocker. They never made any comments about their past, until they were forced to defend themselves. If you idiots that are trashing them, would go back and read all of the comments, you would see that I am correct. Lets get back to the issues at hand and let this drop.

Well put!!!!

11-12-2007, 04:55 PM

Well put!!!! Doug and Tom quit posting already jeez we have heard enough from you guys!!!!!!!

11-13-2007, 04:29 AM
The 'twins' are gone right? So who cares and why are we wasting time writing about them? Are they writing in other PD blogs as well. Twins go write somewhere else we have enough issues to deal with. Thank you!Apparently these two can't attention anywhere else so they have to rehash why they were fired 8 years ago. They also feel that we need to know how much they support us and how good their character is. It is getting pathetic. They wouldn't make it under WIZ or RP.

I would like to see the documents saying their were fired. Tom resigned if time serves me correct as a person who was in the DB. Not sure about Doug but I am not sure if he was OP or BSO at that time. But both were good cops who you WANTED as a backup, not the rejects we have now. So I think you have to have your facts correct before you post.

11-13-2007, 04:49 AM

Well put!!!! Doug and Tom quit posting already jeez we have heard enough from you guys!!!!!!!

Actually enjoy hearing from the twins. They did what they did but face up to it, more than I can say about EC. They did what they did to help keep a family together, not tear one apart. But hey, check out what PD people are going to the XMAS PARTY. Tells you alot who sucks RP & Newtons and the Commissions roids.A Lot. 8)

11-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Hey Tom and Doug when you go to the Xmas party BETTER TAKE A CAB HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-16-2007, 02:25 PM
Hey Tom and Doug when you go to the Xmas party BETTER TAKE A CAB HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cops don't go to the christmas party! EC might though.

12-01-2007, 06:42 AM

May want to think about reserving a cab for commissioner joe angelo. Remember how he got carried out of last years festive holiday celebration. Man that was ugly. Maybe we should order a strecher or gurny for him this year as he celebrates to get him back home. Or pile him in the back of Opie's, excuse me, mayor newtons pick up truck and slide him off the truck bed ( after it is all lubed up) in his driveway.Oh yea joe, how are our merit raises and benefits coming along. Worry more about people feeding the lizards than people who are providing the services in this city you two faced weasel.

12-02-2007, 06:11 AM

May want to think about reserving a cab for commissioner joe angelo. Remember how he got carried out of last years festive holiday celebration. Man that was ugly. Maybe we should order a strecher or gurny for him this year as he celebrates to get him back home. Or pile him in the back of Opie's, excuse me, mayor newtons pick up truck and slide him off the truck bed ( after it is all lubed up) in his driveway.Oh yea joe, how are our merit raises and benefits coming along. Worry more about people feeding the lizards than people who are providing the services in this city you two faced weasel.

Okay-Now this discussion has gone far enough. How can you compare the distinguished Wilton Manors City Commissioner Joe Angelo to a weasel. Yes he is a two faced backstabber who is HATED by his co- workers and I am told a vast majority of the city workers who work in Wilton Manors. But to compare him to a weasel.That is going way out of bounds. Those who have known him and worked with him for many, many years know that he is more into gerbils than anything else. :wink:

12-02-2007, 01:01 PM
:shock:

09-13-2010, 01:59 PM
[quote="Gary Blocker"][b]I am still waiting for the coward who said I was posting on this site to come out. I gave you a chance and you still hide. That is because you know you screwed up by accusing someone without fact. If you are confident in your posting you should have no problem confronting me with your concern. Maybe you re just the timid type who must express yourself here than in person. I hope you are not a cop because you are timid out on the streets too. You are a scared person who questions your courage when working the streets. You never find the hardened criminal because you are afraid to confront them fearing you might get hurt. If you are a cop you are doing the citizens and co-workers a disservice because you should be a protector not a coward. If you are a cop you have no knowledge of how to be a good cop and you have NO respect for the profession. Man I hope you are not a cop. I am calling you out in front of all who read this website. I am punkin you and you still hide. Confront me, call me, don't be a coward.

I am the coward, super cop. You should be happy RP jumped you on the sergeants list and put you in the DB. What are you going to do now that he is a GONER. Didn't GG score higher than you on the sergeants exam?

09-14-2010, 01:22 AM
Wimp !

[quote="Gary Blocker":21jerf8f][b]I am still waiting for the coward who said I was posting on this site to come out. I gave you a chance and you still hide. That is because you know you screwed up by accusing someone without fact. If you are confident in your posting you should have no problem confronting me with your concern. Maybe you re just the timid type who must express yourself here than in person. I hope you are not a cop because you are timid out on the streets too. You are a scared person who questions your courage when working the streets. You never find the hardened criminal because you are afraid to confront them fearing you might get hurt. If you are a cop you are doing the citizens and co-workers a disservice because you should be a protector not a coward. If you are a cop you have no knowledge of how to be a good cop and you have NO respect for the profession. Man I hope you are not a cop. I am calling you out in front of all who read this website. I am punkin you and you still hide. Confront me, call me, don't be a coward.

I am the coward, super cop. You should be happy RP jumped you on the sergeants list and put you in the DB. What are you going to do now that he is a GONER. Didn't GG score higher than you on the sergeants exam?[/quote:21jerf8f]