PDA

View Full Version : ONE LAST WORD

Greg Stout
10-16-2007, 12:04 AM
Monday, October 15, 2007

Dear Fellow Tampa Police Officers and PBA Members:

Tomorrow, Tuesday, October 16 and Wednesday, October 17 will be a major turning point for the future of the West Central Florida PBA. Our group, Pat Lynch, running for Senior Vice-President, Jimmy Meier, for Second Vice-President, Chip DeBlock for Secretary and me, Greg Stout for President, want to personally thank each and every one of you who listened attentively at roll calls and please accept a special thanks for all of you who asked great questions in order to become better informed about the past, present and future of our union. The one constant that we got from talking to literally hundreds of our brother and sister officers, was the need of change for the better. We can and we will bring about the positive change that you are all seeking. We are ready to work for you.

By now, I’m sure that you have chosen your candidates and will vote your conscience. Any union election where two sides have the opportunity to express their ideas is a good thing. We have no plans to inundate you any further with campaign literature or to appear in the districts. We believe we have accomplished what we set out to do.

Let’s do our best to make this a record vote to take back your PBA.

My best regards,

Greg Stout