PDA

View Full Version : jimmi justice

10-15-2007, 03:35 PM
Why do u guys put up with that A/H jj,he goes around N Y videotaping you guys and all you do is walk away,sent him to miami and we will shove the camera where the sun dont shine.

07-01-2008, 06:52 AM
Why do u guys put up with that A/H jj,he goes around N Y videotaping you guys and all you do is walk away,sent him to miami and we will shove the camera where the sun dont shine.

What a POS cop attitude. when will you get it through your fat neck that you work for the people. The problem is that you are taught that you are LAW ENFORCEMENT instead of PEACE OFFICERS. I will come to Miami and video tape any cop I please, if you try to screw with me, you will find yourself on a very expensive ride. You will be sued personally, I will not sue your department. I will sue you. You might beat the rap, but you wont beat the ride.

best of luck, and remember who you work for.

07-02-2008, 09:57 PM

What a POS cop attitude. when will you get it through your fat neck that you work for the people. The problem is that you are taught that you are LAW ENFORCEMENT instead of PEACE OFFICERS. I will come to Miami and video tape any cop I please, if you try to screw with me, you will find yourself on a very expensive ride. You will be sued personally, I will not sue your department. I will sue you. You might beat the rap, but you wont beat the ride.

best of luck, and remember who you work for.

YOU NEED TO COME DOWN A COUPLE OF NOTCHES WITH THAT HOLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDE. I WORK FOR THE LAW ABIDING CITIZEN'S OF THIS STATE. NOT MEGALOMANIACS LIKE YOURSELF.
SO YOU'RE MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME DOWN HERE AND VIDEOTAPE ANY COP YOU'D LIKE. WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU'LL CUT AND PASTE YOUR LITTLE FILM TO CREATE SOME KIND OF POINT IN YOUR FAVOR.