PDA

View Full Version : USING POLICE COMPUTERS FOR HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATIONS

10-14-2007, 10:55 PM
THE WIFE OF A WILTON MANORS POLICE OFFICER THAT LIVES IN DEERFIELD CALLED THE POLICE ON MY ELEVEN YEAR OLD FOR LEAVING HIS BIKE CHAINED TO A LIGHT POLE AT HIS BUS STOP NEXT TO THEIR HOUSE - 3 TIMES. SHE DID THIS FROM A CELL PHONE IN HEARING DISTANCE OF THE KID. I CALLED THE POLICE AND WAS TOLD TO WAIT IN MY TRUCK, NEXT TO THE HOUSE - TWO TIMES. THE WIFE CONFRONTED ME IN MY TRUCK THE SECOND TIME TELLING ME SHE KNEW WHERE I LIVED AND WORKED - EVEN TELLING ME THE NAME OF THE BUSINESS AND MY HOME ADDRESS.

THE ONLY WAY TO GET THIS INFORMATION WOULD BE TO RUN THE LICENSE TAGS ON MY VEHICLES - RIGHT. HOW WAS SHE ABLE TO DO THIS??? I WAS TOLD BE BSO (DEERFIELD) THIS WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME SHE HAD DONE STUFF LIKE THIS.

THERE WAS A POLICE REPORT FILED. MY SONS BUS STOP WAS MOVED TO ACCOMODATE HER( BUT IT WAS ALSO CLOSER TO MY HOUSE).

I DON'T THINK IT IS RIGHT FOR AN ADULT TO TRY TO INTIMIDATE A KID THAT JUST TRYING TO GET TO SCHOOL AND IT IS CERTAINLY WRONG IF HER HUSBAND- THE WILTON MANORS OFFICER IS HELPING HER BY RUNNING LICENSE CHECKS FOR HER.

10-14-2007, 11:28 PM
Hey Vince not only is it wrong, it's VERY illegal. Maybe you should request an IA investigation, to prove that the officer is the source of the information. Departments don't want to lose their access to these files because of misuse by their people. Hope you do the right thing.

10-15-2007, 12:08 PM
Hey, Vince why don't you post the officers name. So we can know the ones that abuse their positions.

10-18-2007, 11:10 PM
Yeah really, I would like to know either the officer's name or the wife's. Can you tell us what street they live on? We are granted a lot of power and that power should not be misused! If this story is true, and powers were misused, I appologize to you Vince on their behalf because that is just not right. Just remember, just because you may have one bad apples in the bunch doesn't mean they are all bad.

God Bless

10-19-2007, 12:05 AM
Probably wouldnt be a good idea to post his address. That might be a crime. If it irks you that much make a complaint, but dont publish the address.

10-19-2007, 04:22 PM
Well don't post the address just post the initials then. Funny thing is that you make a point here but won't follow through. It's a free site and a free country .. say the name, say the name! :?

10-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Well don't post the address just post the initials then. Funny thing is that you make a point here but won't follow through. It's a free site and a free country .. say the name, say the name! :?

After reading some of these blogs why is it so important to find out everyones name. We all know Ed Costello and Chief Perez write on here all the time. Why don't they post their names? Its funny how in some of these blogs it says the Chief rarely looks at this. What a joke. I was told by a neighbor that works at WMPD, he even discussed this with the men that it makes his blood pressure go up because he can't control the web site. I guess your still just trying to retaliate.

10-20-2007, 09:17 PM
Vince T
I agree with you. Wouldn't it be better for him if he just posted his side using his real name. Whose gonna retaliate against him? Makes you wonder.

10-20-2007, 09:24 PM
[quote="#1 LEO Fan":pp3dvbos]Well don't post the address just post the initials then. Funny thing is that you make a point here but won't follow through. It's a free site and a free country .. say the name, say the name! :?

After reading some of these blogs why is it so important to find out everyones name. We all know Ed Costello and Chief Perez write on here all the time. Why don't they post their names? Its funny how in some of these blogs it says the Chief rarely looks at this. What a joke. I was told by a neighbor that works at WMPD, he even discussed this with the men that it makes his blood pressure go up because he can't control the web site. I guess your still just trying to retaliate.[/quote:pp3dvbos]

and we know why ?? we should believe you why ?? because everything on here is the truth...yea right :lol:

10-22-2007, 07:29 PM
Vince
just tell us what kind of police car he drives. We'll know who it is from there.

10-23-2007, 03:00 AM
Oh for Gods sake. Just say it. He drives a blue explorer and he is terrified of his wife.

10-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Oh for Gods sake. Just say it. He drives a blue explorer and he is terrified of his wife.

maybe you should be too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-24-2007, 01:14 AM
I am!

10-26-2007, 10:02 PM
Vince
What happened? Did you make a compalint? If you did and cant talk about it, I hope you didnt make it to the WMPD. They probably wont do anything to the guy I think it is. You have to call FDLE.