PDA

View Full Version : Golf Scramble to Benefit LEO Infant Son

10-13-2007, 01:45 PM
Hello All,

I am helping coordinate The 3rd Annual John Chris Shaw Memorial Golf Scramble To Benefit Venice Police Dept Sgt Todd Resch and his family.

T. Resch and his wife welcomed a baby boy Sept 2, 2007. Baby TJ was born with a serious heart defect. He had a successful Heart Transplant Sept 26,2007. As of today he is progressing better than expected.

We Need Players: You can call me Kris Adams if your interested by Monday so I can get a rough count to the golf course.

We have been trying to get players for the past 5 weeks. We have 10-11 4 man teams so far, We would like a total of 36 4 man teams. If you would like to play please contact: Jeff Manning 861-4129/915-1884, Judy Johnston 861-4240/915-2573 or Kris Adams 423-3459/875-6278/316-1201

You can pay the day of the tournament, Cash/Check/Credit Card, Please RSVP the above people
Checks Payable to Laurel Civic Association or LCA c/o TJ Resch

3rd Annual John Chris Shaw Golf Scramble will be
Sunday Oct 21, 2007
@ The Golf Club at Capri Isles 849 Capri Isles Blvd Venice
Registration 7am Shotgun Start 8am
$75 per player inclued 18 holes, cart, food & beverages on course
Raffle's/Silent Auctions/Hole in One Prize/
Buc's Tickets, Signed Buc's Football by Kevin Carter, other signed Buc's Stuff, Sunset Cruise for 12 on a Sports Yacht, Hole in One Prize: New Professional Golf Cart, and many more

10-20-2007, 01:58 PM
We have received alot of player request, I want to Thank all of you for your help getting the word out!

Tomorrow is the Golf Scramble and we have almost 36 teams, I cant express how grateful I am to all of that are playing for this wonderful cause.

Please continue to keep the Shaw Family and Resch Family in your thoughts and prayers

Thanks
Kris Adams

10-25-2007, 01:59 AM
The photos of the event have been uploaded to my website. www.dragonflylandings.com (http://www.dragonflylandings.com)

Click on the Chris Shaw Memorial link on the main page. You can purchase photos from the event and the procedes go to the Resch Family. For obvious reasons not all of the photos of the participants are on the website. Contact kris Adams or Judy Johnston if you are looking for yours.

Brett Thomas
brettthomasphoto@msn.com
www.dragonflylandings.com (http://www.dragonflylandings.com)