PDA

View Full Version : New IA Sgt

10-13-2007, 02:45 AM
Looks like the new head hunter is Sgt BD!

JD, what were you thinking? Did you really think you had a chance? I guess it's a good thing most of the 4th floor is away...maybe anticipating another melt down. At least JD will have the weekend to cool off.

Too funny....

10-13-2007, 03:08 AM
Yeah, did you notice how they all punked out? The Chief even parked in front and left before the memo came out. Typical. I bet they drew straws to see who'd tell him...

10-13-2007, 04:12 AM
Hall took him to lunch, so I guess he drew the short straw. Golt was last seen changing his shorts when he thought he was going to have to do it...

10-13-2007, 04:36 AM
Maybe he'll finally learn. The Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, getting something if you're the most qualified, and friends at the PD, they're all figments of your imagination.

10-13-2007, 09:08 AM
Maybe he'll finally learn. The Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, getting something if you're the most qualified, and friends at the PD, they're all figments of your imagination.

And don't forget, even your "hockey friend" carries a knife in his sock.

10-14-2007, 12:19 AM
So who will be taking BD's place in Traffic? Hmmmmmm

10-15-2007, 04:46 AM

And don't forget, even your "hockey friend" carries a knife in his sock.

Ouch! That must have been a tough lesson to learn about a "friend"

10-15-2007, 02:44 PM
Looks like the new head hunter is Sgt BD!

JD, what were you thinking? Did you really think you had a chance? I guess it's a good thing most of the 4th floor is away...maybe anticipating another melt down. At least JD will have the weekend to cool off.

Too funny....

It's just a shame that these positions are filled before even the interview process takes place. Golt, Segarra, and Hall were on the selection committee. B.D. was never a respected supervisor, so now he has a place to hide and go after everyone. You will see this take place for sure. Bad selection for another undeserving individual.

10-16-2007, 12:02 AM
J.D. was up there, in I.A. just a few months ago, and from what I saw did a good job. Ask Sammarco and Raimondi. Ray almost quit when he was sent there because he thought it was a witch hunt, but changed his tune after he saw the report. Even Johnny didn't complain. Not one individual was named in the report he did, but it was still critical in the areas that needed to be criticized, but they were objective AND he gave possible reasons why things weren't right and probable solutions to fix them. Golt must have really taken that personal.

10-16-2007, 03:04 AM
why don't we just do away with the dog and pony shows and make appointments? sure would save a lot of aggravation.

10-16-2007, 10:05 AM
why don't we just do away with the dog and pony shows and make appointments? sure would save a lot of aggravation.

That would be nice, but after the Gort/Spaulding train wreck, City Hall said no. Still, there has to be a better way?

10-16-2007, 10:05 PM
did Cerino ever make sgt? I used to work with him many ears ago, lost contact

10-16-2007, 10:10 PM
yes he did.

10-18-2007, 11:33 PM
...and "C" is for cookie, that's good enough for me!

Wooly Mammoth

10-19-2007, 06:25 PM
did Cerino ever make sgt? I used to work with him many ears ago, lost contact

Just consider yourself lucky that you lost contact. He's delta 180º now.

10-20-2007, 03:05 AM
Physical appearance, you'd recognize since he's still that picture of health you remember. As a person and supervisor, you'd never recognize him. His interpersonal skills are completely lost, and he's gained the megalomania complex that causes amnesia of where he came from. Deny or discount my comments all you want, as long as you know it's the truth. I don't believe I've ever seen any positive remarks on this site about him.
Talk about falling through the cracks!!!!

10-21-2007, 11:52 PM
they were warned too