PDA

View Full Version : FOP dues being used for lost bets with the CM

10-12-2007, 12:28 AM
BJ lost a bet with the CM Mr. JG and took him out to lunch. He made the bet. You would think he (BJ) would pay the bill. NOT!

275.00 of our dues were used to pay for his lost bet.

Now he's off to IACP all expenses paid.

Who is the Treasurer?

Is the Executive Board OK with this?

10-12-2007, 05:10 AM
BJ lost a bet with the CM Mr. JG and took him out to lunch. He made the bet. You would think he (BJ) would pay the bill. NOT!

275.00 of our dues were used to pay for his lost bet.

Now he's off to IACP all expenses paid.

Who is the Treasurer?

Is the Executive Board OK with this?

See you questioning the board at the next meeting tough guy? Naw, just stay anonymous and take it like a SoBeFancyBoy. :twisted:

10-12-2007, 05:29 AM
Maybe if you went to a meeting you would know who the treasurer is? Dumba$$.

10-12-2007, 07:03 AM
I understand what you are trying to accomplish, but there is still one thing that we do not like in law enforcement...chicken shit rats! Have the balls to bring it up at the meeting you asshole. Stay away from the computer...we handle stuff in house! (or we should anyway)

10-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Where did they eat for that price ? I know it was not Cuban food, had to be Smith & Wolinsky's.......... Did DD give them permission to go to "HIS" place ??????

10-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Where did they eat for that price ? I know it was not Cuban food, had to be Smith & Wolinsky's.......... Did DD give them permission to go to "HIS" place ??????

10-13-2007, 04:15 AM
no fan of FOP but how does he know it wasn't own BJ's $

10-13-2007, 04:39 AM
no fan of FOP but how does he know it wasn't own BJ's $

I would refer you to the Treasurer but they are probably clueless as to where all our dues are going.

10-13-2007, 01:07 PM
Have some balls and confront the treasurer!!!!! It is SA the motorman. One of the most sincere and honest guys in this PD. Not the type that would go on a website and just start talking shit. Ask him to see the records, I am 100% confident that he will present you the books and have you try to disect them any which way you want.

Mod,
AS far as I am concerned this is a DEAD issue.

10-13-2007, 05:01 PM
Have some balls and confront the treasurer!!!!! It is SA the motorman. One of the most sincere and honest guys in this PD. Not the type that would go on a website and just start talking shizzat. Ask him to see the records, I am 100% confident that he will present you the books and have you try to disect them any which way you want.

Mod,
AS far as I am concerned this is a DEAD issue.

As far as I am concerned there is a thing call the 1st amendment.

Mod,
As far I am concerned, this is NOT a Dead issue.

10-14-2007, 03:19 AM
Put your name or go to a meeting if you can :lol:

10-15-2007, 02:40 AM
DD is a major Jackarse