PDA

View Full Version : GK in SIU. I have seen it all at MBPD

10-11-2007, 10:51 PM
That's the equivalent of putting Ex-Officer Jose Q in Internal Affairs.

What a joke.

10-12-2007, 07:05 AM
Well, you are probably one of those assholes that never tried putting in for anything because you would have gotten turned down anyway. As much as we all bust on GK, I do not know where you get off comparing him to a criminal. This forum should not be used for you to come on here throw your 2 cents in and then go back to hide. Are you so afraid of GK that you can't say it to him? Nice...*****.

10-13-2007, 04:18 AM
he will be doing a lot of intel computer work.

10-16-2007, 12:14 AM
like everyone else,gk deserves a chance to go to siu. he has been a good cop and supervisor and never let the stripes go to his head. guys got over 20 yrs on. give him the respect he deserves.

10-16-2007, 09:51 PM
Have I missed something?
Since when does senority mean anything?

10-17-2007, 01:53 PM
Go Gadget Go

10-17-2007, 02:09 PM
GK in SIU, I want to see his hair grow long.....
Good luck GK

10-17-2007, 02:19 PM
GK has always been a hard worker and a great guy who goes above & beyond what is required of him. He was a great detecive in the persons unit before he was promoted and has always been a fair supervisor. Good luck GK, and give him a chance, he earned it.

Nice to see a good guy get a break like GK, when D.H was passed over recently for LT it was wrong and still lingers as one of the worst things I have seen at MBPD in my 20 plus years.

10-18-2007, 12:10 AM
Good post Sgt! Give him a chance. Heck, he is replacing TL after all. I think that GK is cut out of the same mold...just smaller :lol:

10-19-2007, 07:35 AM
Numero uno- You are right, GK deserves the nod to go to SIU.

Numero dos- You are wrong! There can be no comparison between GK and TL. Listen Pal, there is no way that GK was cut from the same cloth or poured from the same mold as TL. Jeez Louise, lets hope that the bolt of cloth was burned, and the mold broken and that law enforcement never sees the likes of TL again............Loser.

10-19-2007, 02:34 PM
mouse ears is right. TL was not a nice guy. dont be fooled by the looks. whenever he had a chance he was in the higher ups ears bad mouthing the afternoon squad in his unit. he was a fraud and a liar and will not be missed...oh yeah...the brass will miss him or his misinformation. I personally was TL'd on a few occassions. pat me on the back tell me how great i was, then go complain about me. just look at his retirement exit. when asked if anyone had any stories to tell all u could hear were the crickets. so long buddy. GK will be just fine, good luck.

10-19-2007, 04:09 PM
Ok Ok...I'm sorry about the same mold comment. I meant that I am sure they both played Dungeons and Dragons and wore their uniform around the house. Sheesh...make one moldy comment and the SIU guys go nuts!

10-22-2007, 12:34 AM
To the first one that posted..... Take the Sgt.s test and interview if you think you can do better. If your life has come to attacking good people in these posts then ask yourself what has your life come to? Have you nothing better to do with your free time than worry about work? Is your home life that miserable that you have to post bitter messages about others to give yourself any sense of self worth? If it bothers you that bad you might need some counseling. There are people out there that are willing to help you.