PDA

View Full Version : big head olympics

10-10-2007, 09:45 PM
My oh my, can the cid Cpl's head get any bigger? He's is almost strutting around each day. Man, why is it that all of the rest of the dept. can see what a huge tool this guy is. Admin is blind to it. why?

He is a power hungry little Napolean, who cannot get along with anyone so far.
I have a question for anyone in the dept. Name one person, ONE!!!! who can say he is a friend of the new Cpl. you cannot find one because there are none.
He worked on my squad and we could not stand him, he went to another squad and THEY couldn't stand him. Thats the perfect person to promote apparently.
It's like the old days, be someones butt boy and you'll get promoted. Your ability, common sense, and the capability to get along with others do not enter into it.
you're doing a fine job Chief

10-10-2007, 10:11 PM
You better :shock: back off or the chief will sick Jesus on you!!!!! :shock: :shock:

10-10-2007, 10:18 PM
you are correct he has no friends,mainly because we cannot understand what he is saying most of the time. If it isn't some fancy azz wine he's buying (which he always mentions the price) or some exotic cigar he smoking (again with the price attached to the sentence)

I didn't know what a scimitar was until I met him. If you don't think he is the best thing since George the dragon slayer stand around a minute he'll tell you. He is the smartest, bestest greatest detective HE has ever seen.

He is a bizarre individual, and freakish. There is just no end to the utter stupidity of the administration.

10-10-2007, 10:22 PM
You better :shock: back off or the chief will sick Jesus on you!!!!! :shock: :shock:

nope he won't. I asked and found out Jebus don't like him either :lol: :lol:

10-15-2007, 01:48 AM
Lucky us, he's in charge while the Sgt. is away. I'm not going to sharpen his dagger no matter who he is.