PDA

View Full Version : Which Sheriff would be best to work with ?

10-09-2007, 10:44 PM
Anyone care to venture a guess which one of the candidates who have already pre filed to run for Sheriff will get the most support from most of the sworn at the PD in the upcoming elections?

Lucas
McNesby
Morgan
Scapecchi

10-10-2007, 11:36 PM
Gazani For Sheriff!!!

10-11-2007, 01:00 AM
Gazani? We already have a crooked sheriff, why would we want another?

10-12-2007, 01:32 PM
I guess that means DeputyDawg won't be voting for McNesby-- :lol:

10-12-2007, 03:04 PM
DeputyDawg's a homo. I still say GAZANI 4 SHERIFF!!!!!!!!! :lol:

10-13-2007, 12:59 AM
Maybe Gazani for chief of police but he is not known in the county so it won't happen.

10-15-2007, 05:32 PM
We know where two of them stand on issues, when are the others going to come public with their views? Are they just going to stand by and let McNut and Morgan the organ beat each other to death?

10-16-2007, 11:47 PM
I personally dont care where they SAY they stand on the issues, becuase there is absolutely nothing to hold them to those campaign promises. They can always blame it on the county commission, or the lack of budget, or whatever.

Might as well keep McNesby in there and save the cost of reprinting all of our letterhead...

10-17-2007, 02:34 AM
I guess I just really lost a lot of respect for Morgan during this current campaign. he has shown his true colors and has proven that he is just a politician and not a leader. He insists he answers all questions asked, but in my opinion he just dances around them. He has gotten public support by highlighting all that is wrong with law enforcement but has yet to show a plan of any type that would correct anything. Kind of scary when you think about it. We all know what is wrong with law enforcement, but until the local government starts to compete with the world in pay and benefits, things will never change.