PDA

View Full Version : Scapecchi posts first quarter donations

10-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Scapecchi raised almost $10,000.00 and only spent $52.00 in his first 3 months. No misinformation videos, no dinners, no kareoke, etc. Put that into perspective of Morgan (this quarter not posted yet) collecting only $18,000 and spending $15,000 in over a year. I can't wait till Morgan posts this quarter. My instinct says it will be abysmal. It may show a clue to the reason Doc Ely is gone. The sad thing is out of the 3 amigos (Morgan, Craig, and Ely) Ely was probably the most sane one.

To the poster in a previous post who said money isn't everything you are sadly mistaken. Especially if the candidate already got stomped once before.

10-09-2007, 01:04 AM
That is very promising in deed!!!!!

10-09-2007, 01:10 AM
Less than 10 grand and only 140 bucks from currently employed deputy sheriffs. WTF!

Where is all of that much ballyhooed support from the deputies?

10-09-2007, 02:14 AM
The "grapevine" is that a lot of deputies do support Scapecchi, but like past elections, they are afraid of revenge by mcnesby's admin if they get involved.

10-09-2007, 10:37 PM
People keep saying this but most Willis supporters were promoted. Not too many deputies supported Powell and besides Kunert filing to run as sheriff then quiting who would you consider had revenge against them? Not defending, but curious...

10-10-2007, 12:03 AM
So he didn't need to have fund raisers. No TV Shows or public speaking engagements. Not even any karaoke! Wow. And Deputies support him. Maybe. But how are the voters to know who he is if he spends $50 on not telling them? Why isn't he exposing the same corrupt administration that he is trying to replace? If anyone should know about the gamesmanship at the head shed it should be Larry. Not casting any aspersions but simply pointing out that as a long time employee, HE KNOWS. So are the voters to simply respect his silence and know him for his...name on the ballot? Where do you stand Larry? What will you do to make things better at the ECSO and for the deputies? Is it some kind of secret? If it is... that reminds me of someone I know.

10-10-2007, 12:14 AM
See that's the problem with not having a legitimate campaign manager. You don't run a race for a local office for 2 1/2 years ala Morgan/Craig. The Sheriff and Larry are saving their money for the race. Morgan is trying to run a marathon when it is a sprint to the finish. Again...No clue.

10-10-2007, 01:40 AM
Some have very short memories. To refresh those who have that problem, if you recall, Willis had been running for two years and was presumed to be a shoo-in as the democratic run off candidate against McNesby. Powell entered the race in January of 2004 after Willis had collected a sizable campaign war chest., had secured the nod from the deputies union, and with predictions by the PNJ and the local political guru, Dr Witt, that he would be the winner of the democratic nomination.

As the old saying goes, “It ain’t over till the ----- well you know the rest”. Powell ran a quite and smooth campaign and the final vote told the tale. He beat the socks off the front runner.

Larry “WHO” Scapecchi, may repeat history, except this time maybe he won’t have a hurricane to compete with.

I look for him to come out swinging after the Christmas holidays, beginning in January of 2008.

10-10-2007, 02:02 AM
We can only pray.

10-10-2007, 02:31 AM
"I look for him to come out swinging after the Christmas holidays, beginning in January of 2008."

Thats what I hear as well....Larry Scapecchi is a smart man and has a smart crew assisting him with this....as a supervisor he has always supported his deputies and moral on his shift/unit has always been high. When there is high moral at the sheriff's office the officers work hard to make their boss happy...when deputies work harder this county is safer....Let's all support Larry and wish him the best...

10-10-2007, 05:12 AM
Glad to hear that you say he'll come out swinging in January. Has he figured out who he'll be swinging at?

10-10-2007, 02:52 PM
There is currently only one sheriff, and if you think for half a second that Morgan is an issue, you must be on Prozac......

10-10-2007, 10:08 PM
The Governor is going to remove Ron McNesby after his convictions in January. So I think that makes everyone in the race but McNesby an issue.

10-11-2007, 01:31 AM
Ok lets say lightning strikes and Ronnie Mac is gone. There is still only one option. Larry Scapecchi for Sheriff. Morgan/Craig for Sure-rough, omg I just threw up in the garbage. Im having difficulty even seeing the computer screen, I must be going blind for even typing M/C.... Im sorry Im sorry i'll never do it again I promise.......

10-11-2007, 02:52 AM
Ronniemac is already gone. He just hasn't been PICK 1 or more (convicted - charged again - unelected - removed from office) yet. You obviously haven't been talking to the public. They are probably afraid of you anyway. With your badge and your gun and all. Ask them who they support? Then come back here and tell us what they said.

10-11-2007, 05:48 AM
Craig, you use more spin and lies than any politician that has ever held office in or near escambia county. How do you get to judge any leo what are your creds? Scanner chaser, you are the biggest badge bunny of them all. You made your living for years following around real police just trying to do their jobs. You are a joke. You were then and you are now. Sorry about the name calling but your conduct on a Law Enforcement forum stinks to high heaven. Put your spin, your lies, your $15.00 info-mercials which have a million mistakes, and anti Leo stance in your pipe and smoke it...

10-11-2007, 06:19 AM
http://www.copseek.com/shop/shopimages/products/normal/badgebunny.jpg

10-11-2007, 08:01 AM
You are accusing me of spin and lies? Care to name one of the lies? And who might you be? Thanks for thinking about me though. I'll do my best to give you alot more to think about as the election draws closer.

10-11-2007, 09:19 PM
To really get real is to ask one question, and that is:
IS IT TRUE THAT THE TAXPAYERS WANT SOMEONE OTHER THAN PEOPLE THAT HAVE COME FROM THE S.O., AND IF SO, THEN LARRY SCHAPECCI IS NOT THE MAN FOR THE JOB. BY THE WAY, SOME KNOW OF HIS PAST TACTICS WITH THE NARCOTIC DIVISION, SO IF HE HAS THOSE BACKING HIM, ONLY HELP US ALL.
WE DO NOT NEED SOMEONE WHO COMES FROM THE GANG, WE NEED FRESH BLOOD THAT HAS NEVER WORKED THERE, SOME NEW IDEAS, NEW TRAINING, NEW PAY RAISES, ALL THE GOOD THINGS THAT THE DEPUTIES ARE LONG OVERDUE TO GET.

10-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Finally the truth comes out for the Morgan supporters. They want anyone but a deputy to run in. No matter who we put up, they will drag some BS up to discredit them. They (The RMPT/Morgan/Craig/Arety Crowd) want to run your sheriff office. They want to use Morgan to do it.

10-11-2007, 09:49 PM
WE DO NOT NEED SOMEONE WHO COMES FROM THE GANG, WE NEED FRESH BLOOD THAT HAS NEVER WORKED THERE, SOME NEW IDEAS, NEW TRAINING, NEW PAY RAISES, ALL THE GOOD THINGS THAT THE DEPUTIES ARE LONG OVERDUE TO GET.

That was tried several years ago when Charlie Johnson was elected, and at least he was a real cop once, as a FHP officer. It took years to unf@!k the department after all his "new ideas". Post your vote for the one you want, but as for me, I want someone who has some idea what the building looks like on the inside.

10-12-2007, 12:43 AM
Finally the truth comes out for the Morgan supporters. They want anyone but a deputy to run in. No matter who we put up, they will drag some BS up to discredit them. They (The RMPT/Morgan/Craig/Arety Crowd) want to run your sheriff office. They want to use Morgan to do it.

What is it with you people? Didn't God give you a brain? Just because someone posts something you don't like here does not indicate that: A. They are a Morgan supporter. B. That they have any influence over the candidate or C. That any supporter of any campaign will control any administration. Morgan supporters are everywhere. Sure Craig, Arety and RMPT would like to see an honest sheriff. What pray tell has been your problem with that? Morgan supporters are everywhere and from all walks of life. Criminals support Morgan because they are less likely to die in his jail. Cops support Morgan because he will pay them a decent wage and respect their rights. Doctors, judges, pilots, waitresses, students, lawyers, retailers, bus drivers, housewives, professors, coaches, teachers and accountants support Morgan. So many people support Morgan that McNesby is going to get his a** handed to him in the primary if Wisconsin, the Governor or the Feds don't get him first. Yes my children, the Feds are here and they are investigating many things. And if you note the tone of the public in the PNJ online, they are complaining in writing to every possible enforcement agency that can help us open up this sack of krap masquerading as a Law Enforcement Administration and expose the corruption for all to see. The people are mad as hell and that means trouble for McSpender. And contrary to your assertion, his many 1000's of supporters won't be running the sheriff's office. They will simply be electing the best man for the job. $500 may buy a director's job with Ronniemac but it won't buy anything but the ability to keep getting the message out with Morgan. If you VERY thinly disguised McCriminal supporters were aware of the approaching end of the McKingdom then you wouldn't be so exercised about the message of the opposition. In other words, it's too late for McNesby to do anything but lose, go to jail or run away. As Sam Hall noted so correctly, "he is a thug." He is evil and he truly is the DEVIL you know. If you think about all the harm that the McNesby administration has done to this county and it's citizenry you'd be very afraid of Morgan's most powerful supporter. Things happen for a reason. The voters are completely outraged now for a reason. When this election is over everyone in this county will know who really "pulled the strings" to elect David Morgan as our next Sheriff. The almighty God to whom you should have paid more attention will have had his say. Don't fear David Morgan. He can't force you to be civil or honest or ethical. Fear the Lord because every day his wrath is approaching your fetid, perverse and criminal excuse for a Sheriff. Have I made myself clear? If not I suggest you pray about it.

10-12-2007, 12:48 AM
Well since you brought up religion, how bout you read the following Proverbs then read the PBA response.

Proverbs 10:18, "He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool."

Proverbs 12:19, "The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment."

Proverbs 12:22, "Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight."

10-12-2007, 12:52 AM
Amen to that.

10-12-2007, 12:59 AM
You got any comments on the PBA response? What does Bain have to do with FEMA money. You spit out hate. Your responsible for 90% of the pro-Morgan responses. You slam anyone who is against Morgan. You have a small mind and can't wrap it around the fact that not liking Morgan is not the same as liking McNesby. I feel bad for you actually. You have to face the reality that you are pretending to be multiple people who support Morgan. That's gotta suck. :cry:

MOD 353
10-12-2007, 02:01 AM
Please stop trying to guess who is posting particular comments here. If the person does not have anything to do with the thread, don't post the name. If you have no proof that a particular person is posting the information, leave the name out of it.

10-12-2007, 03:24 AM
I am curious why the morgan supporters are so adament about getting on this site and talking about him and arguing the same points over and over with the same people?

If you have new points make them, but it appears to me that you have nothing better to do and have let your life get eaten up by this political bs...sure we would all love to see the right person get in office, but at the end of the day, don't we all have our families, and our real lives to go home to and forget about the office? Some of you guys need to take a vacation from all the bs....remember you still have 13 months left...pace yourselves....

10-12-2007, 03:30 AM
Maybe the Morgan camp should take some time off and dream up a few more lies to share with the public. :shock:

10-12-2007, 03:37 AM
Nah. Right now they are reading the PBA letter over and over hoping to find one thing wrong with it so they can try to discount all of it. The Morgan camp has had free reign to make any claims they wished for the past 2 years (counting RMPT.com). I guess they thought they could continue up to the election without ever being challenged. I really believe that Morgan was misguided and had heard all the crap Craig says over and over and actually started to beleive it. Not that I'm saying he'd make a good sheriff though, especially since I've read this letter.

10-12-2007, 06:10 AM
Nah. Right now they are reading the PBA letter over and over hoping to find one thing wrong with it so they can try to discount all of it. The Morgan camp has had free reign to make any claims they wished for the past 2 years (counting RMPT.com). I guess they thought they could continue up to the election without ever being challenged. I really believe that Morgan was misguided and had heard all the crap Craig says over and over and actually started to beleive it. Not that I'm saying he'd make a good sheriff though, especially since I've read this letter.

This attitude of yours will lead to high blood pressure. You should take some direction from the current sheriff and model your behavior like a two time winner. Stay in hiding and keep your mouth shut. All this hostility will be very frustrating for you when Sheriff Morgan takes office in January 2009.

10-12-2007, 07:11 AM
This guy can't stand it, he is ate up with it so bad he can't see 2 feet in front of himself...it's truly crazy. Craig, Morgan whoever is posting on your behalf, just push back away from your keyboard and take a few deep breaths. You're killing us with this crap. Post where you believe it will do more good. Please leave this forum alone, the real law enforcement officers might like to discuss something without your relentless propaganda popping up every 2 seconds. Man is his bs getting old....

10-12-2007, 09:06 AM
facts are facts. Morgan has got it going on.