PDA

View Full Version : Moral

10-08-2007, 02:05 PM
What is Moral? Please look it up and post what it means to you. What is the first thing a Commanding General asks when he gets to the battle front? Is it how is the equipment? Is it how is the operation going? Is it how is the food? No! every great general's first question is how is the men's Moral? !!!! Without Moral everything else is lost. COPs are no different than soldiers they must want to do their best out of Loyalty, Trust that they will be given a fair chance, respect, and yes Honor. It is sad how this place has destroyed what a COP should be and the ideals a COP should have. These qualities are not being passed down because this sick and dying organization we call HPD is immoral to say the least. Good luck to all the new COPS where ever you decide to go. I do hate seeing so many of you leave.

10-08-2007, 03:17 PM
If we had a general for a leader that would be true.
But we have a MAD COW. :shock:

10-08-2007, 11:00 PM
http://www.doralpd.com/JobOpportunities.htm

10-08-2007, 11:35 PM
You mean "morale"?

10-10-2007, 12:19 PM
No Moral because this is Hialeah!!! At least give me credit for having become acclimated to the City!

10-10-2007, 03:59 PM
No Moral because this is Hialeah!!! At least give me credit for having become acclimated to the City!

WELL SAID....THATS WHY I'M TAKING MY 12 PLUS YEARS OUTA HERE....FIDEL CASTRO HAS LOST HIS MIND!! HE MET WITH THE REPS YESTERDAY, AND STATED REGARDING WHAT HE STATED IN HIS INTERVIEW WITH CHANNEL 7.." I NEVER SAID THAT".."PLEASE KEEP ME INFORMED OF WHATS GOING ON WITH THE OFFICERS, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHATS GOING ON WITH PATROL" IS THIS TRUE???....IF IT IS,,,WHY IS HE BACKING DOWN NOW...COULD THE RUMOR THAT THE MAYOR CHEWED HIM OUT BE TRUE????....THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO.....Hummm??

10-10-2007, 04:11 PM
Someone told me yesterday a very good way of looking at things. If tomorrow Hugo Chaves said he loves the U.S. you would not trust him so easily. Now if after 5 years he kept saying the same thing and doing things that were in favor of the U.S. Well then you might think that he changed his mind or heart. But even if the reps had a good meeting with 100 yesterday it takes more than a word now, after your Boss (5000) and so many councilmen did not like what you said on TV. Perhaps the meeting was just more of the same old stuff. Until he can stick it to us another day. Only time will tell. Unfortunately we have 20 years of experience with 100 to guide us!!!!!!

11-10-2007, 03:11 AM
TIME HAS TOLD

11-13-2007, 06:56 PM
What is Moral? Please look it up and post what it means to you. What is the first thing a Commanding General asks when he gets to the battle front? Is it how is the equipment? Is it how is the operation going? Is it how is the food? No! every great general's first question is how is the men's Moral? !!!! Without Moral everything else is lost. COPs are no different than soldiers they must want to do their best out of Loyalty, Trust that they will be given a fair chance, respect, and yes Honor. It is sad how this place has destroyed what a COP should be and the ideals a COP should have. These qualities are not being passed down because this sick and dying organization we call HPD is immoral to say the least. Good luck to all the new COPS where ever you decide to go. I do hate seeing so many of you leave.

You need to watch the movie Patton.... LOL

11-13-2007, 07:23 PM
What is Morale? Please look it up and post what it means to you. What is the first thing a Commanding General asks when he gets to the battle front? Is it how is the equipment? Is it how is the operation going? Is it how is the food? No! every great general's first question is how is the men's Morale? !!!! Without Morale everything else is lost. COPs are no different than soldiers they must want to do their best out of Loyalty, Trust that they will be given a fair chance, respect, and yes Honor. It is sad how this place has destroyed what a COP should be and the ideals a COP should have. These qualities are not being passed down because this sick and dying organization we call HPD is immoral [?] DEMORALIZED to say the least. Good luck to all the new COPS where ever you decide to go. I do hate seeing so many of you leave.

You need to watch the movie Patton.... LOL

MORAL: ADJECTIVE; MEANING DISCERMENT OF WHAT IS GOOD AND EVIL.

MORALE: NOUN; THE STATE OF MIND OF AN INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP IN REGARD TO CONFIDENCE, CHEERFULNESS AND DISCIPLINE.

YEAH, HPD COPS GOT SERIOUSLY F***ED UP UNDER RB, BUT COPS ARE RESILIENT AND WITH A MORAL LEADER, MORALE SHOULD RESURRECT!

11-21-2007, 03:27 AM
morale will slowly return here...god willing.