PDA

View Full Version : To the Miami Heraldo post, u betta not be from the 305

10-07-2007, 04:20 PM
I really hope you aren't from the Miami District. If you are, come out and tell me who you are so I can kick your ass! :x Truth be told, Major PR has been nothing but professional to our office and I really hope he gets the position he deserves. If you have a good case, he will back you a 100%. As far as the Miami District, none us can complaint. We have a solid Capt., and if you are a lazy ass, well, she'll let you now. Her open door policy is awesome. If you have any questions in reference to a case, and your supv. is not available, she will quit what she's doing and give you a hand. Furthermore, when we have search warrants or working the "dreaded" minors at the Orange Bowl, she's out with us. And the more beautiful thing is that if you need to put a smack down on some dude who's resisting, she's right there, backing you up.

As far as the Lts. go, I have nothing but respect for them. We have two acting Lts and a full-fledge one. They're all doing a great job. My acting came from the Broward office and I really hope she gets the position full-time. She's a super hard worker, who will assist you with anything at any time. Futhermore, she's a great person. Not that we want to replace our beloved EP, 'cause we miss him like crazy, but I know one of the acting Lts. doesn't want the position on a full-time basis. So when he gets back, we'll have 3 solid supervisors.

As far as everything else goes, none of it can be controlled by the Lts., Capt., or even the Major. The pay sucks, we need equipment, vehicles, and more agents.

So, if you have some beef with the Major, call him. He is easy to reach, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind meeting you and setting you straight. :D

10-07-2007, 04:56 PM
I really hope you aren't from the Miami District. If you are, come out and tell me who you are so I can kick your ass! :x Truth be told, Major PR has been nothing but professional to our office and I really hope he gets the position he deserves. If you have a good case, he will back you a 100%. As far as the Miami District, none us can complaint. We have a solid Capt., and if you are a lazy ass, well, she'll let you now. Her open door policy is awesome. If you have any questions in reference to a case, and your supv. is not available, she will quit what she's doing and give you a hand. Furthermore, when we have search warrants or working the "dreaded" minors at the Orange Bowl, she's out with us. And the more beautiful thing is that if you need to put a smack down on some dude who's resisting, she's right there, backing you up.

As far as the Lts. go, I have nothing but respect for them. We have two acting Lts and a full-fledge one. They're all doing a great job. My acting came from the Broward office and I really hope she gets the position full-time. She's a super hard worker, who will assist you with anything at any time. Futhermore, she's a great person. Not that we want to replace our beloved EP, 'cause we miss him like crazy, but I know one of the acting Lts. doesn't want the position on a full-time basis. So when he gets back, we'll have 3 solid supervisors.

As far as everything else goes, none of it can be controlled by the Lts., Capt., or even the Major. The pay sucks, we need equipment, vehicles, and more agents.

So, if you have some beef with the Major, call him. He is easy to reach, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind meeting you and setting you straight. :D

Puleaze major.

10-19-2007, 01:31 AM

Stop kissing his butt.....it will take you nowhere!

10-19-2007, 03:05 AM
How can anyone not like P R?

He is exactly what everyone would want as a supervisor, he leads by example and backs up his people. You don't have to kiss butt for him to like you, just be a hard worker.

10-25-2007, 11:35 PM

He is exactly what everyone would want as a supervisor, he leads by example and backs up his people. You don't have to kiss butt for him to like you, just be a hard worker.

You go Pat..tyCake. But, you lead by what? By working 2.75 hours a day?! 2 of which you spend each day running up and down the hall telling us the reasons you should be acting chief instead of...as you like to say...."Beckley's buddy." UmHum...oh how you make us laugh, laugh, laugh.

10-26-2007, 11:28 PM
Stop it. He cant help it. Its the sun. He's a good guy he just like talking about people. Some people are like that. You know they tell A about B and B about C to go back to tell A and then turn around and agree with A B and C at the same time. So what! He means well and you know the other side.

10-28-2007, 04:33 AM

Please PR is one of the biggest jokes around.

10-28-2007, 10:58 PM

ditto. A JOKE!

11-16-2007, 03:31 AM

ditto. A JOKE!

Yes a jokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejo kejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejoke jokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejo kejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejoke jokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejo kejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejoke jokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejo kejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejoke jokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejo kejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejoke jokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejo kejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejoke jokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejo kejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejoke jokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejo kejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejoke jokejokejokejokejokejokejoke THAT IS PR OF COURSE.