PDA

View Full Version : Brass moving on

10-07-2007, 05:45 AM
Any truth to the rumor that your Asst Chief PL put his resignation papers in and will be heading to the next city North of you?? We have heard horror stories about him..

10-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Anything you heard bad about him is not only most probably true but, much worse than originally told. He is a blight upon police work. When you hear about Pines officers being "soft" he is the reason. He is also crippled by liability. We all know there is a degree of liability in our work but it overwhelms every aspect of all his decisions. And worst of all he is the only honest cop. His nomal retirement date is 11-07-07 many of us have it noted in our personal calenders, it will become an unofficial holiday for many. Now you will experience many of the afflictions that have plagued the Pines. Good luck with your new bossman and good ridance!!!

10-07-2007, 02:50 PM
Not true !!! He will be an asset to your dept. Good guy with good decision making skills. And most importantly....not out to screw anyone over.

10-07-2007, 03:59 PM
We hear he will be appointed Chief before Christmas.... what a present...

10-07-2007, 10:31 PM
It is the true. The only thing bad about him leaving is idiots like guest who are his little thug do-boys. Without him they will be creating havoc, turmoil, and chaos. If you think it was bad while he was here just wait. His thugs will go wild without his "leadership". Whoever guest is go hang your head in shame and thank god this is an anonymous forum. Stop and think about the lives he has affected negatively. Not all deserved his vindictive style of supervision. He is the furthest thing from a leader any of us have ever seen.

10-08-2007, 12:30 AM
Not true !!! He will be an asset to your dept. Good guy with good decision making skills. And most importantly....not out to screw anyone over.

Oh really, wow you must be knew to PPPD, if not remember what he did to to Sgt. Kaye, many could have been hurt because of him in that situation.

10-08-2007, 04:18 AM
Sgt K was an idiot. Anyone who worked or her knew that. Nice person, just not good supervisor material.
Im no fan of PL but use another example. Ask the real people who knew what happened that night.
How did she not know what was going on.
"Sgt go meet Gomez behind the movie theatre. Im not going to tell why just do it."
Please, spare me. She knew exactly what was going on. She she just didn't want to admit it later on.
Again use another example

10-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Sgt K was an idiot. Anyone who worked or her knew that. Nice person, just not good supervisor material.
Im no fan of PL but use another example. Ask the real people who knew what happened that night.
How did she not know what was going on.
"Sgt go meet Gomez behind the movie theatre. Im not going to tell why just do it."
Please, spare me. She knew exactly what was going on. She she just didn't want to admit it later on.
Again use another example

Please don't use the word idiot, as this is in violation of the terms of this site, per moderator 461 and mod1 you are not allowed to slam anyone and now you may be banned.
But back to the issue, answer these questions , if she knew what was going on, why was P.L ordered to sign a letter of apology and are you are the City paid I.K a lump sum of money for this incident. Now thats the facts and is the example. Do you have another question?

mod 461
10-09-2007, 12:43 AM
Mod 1 may disagree, but I dont consider calling someone an "idiot" slamming. She is not being accused of a crime, just being incompetent. There are lots of idiots out there, some of whom I've worked with and for.

MOD 461

10-09-2007, 02:39 AM
Mod 1 may disagree, but I dont consider calling someone an "idiot" slamming. She is not being accused of a crime, just being incompetent. There are lots of idiots out there, some of whom I've worked with and for.

MOD 461

Alot of people have been banned for less than saying "idiot" so Mod 461 you may need to look at the terms yourself. Some posts were deleted due to the mere fact they as you say slammed someone, no criminal accusations but just certain supervisors advising what morons they are. So look at the terms yourself and define what is and not allowed on this site. I am sure you have noticed this site is very quiet as Mod 1 has taken the privledge to detete non criminal in nature by as you say the incompetent supervisors we have. We have both worked for and with as you say are idots, I just have been here alot longer than you Mod 461 which means more idiots than you are aware of.

MOD 1
10-09-2007, 03:55 AM
Alot of people have been banned for less than saying "idiot"

Actually I don't think so. All that were banned due to posts on this board were due to one of 2 things. That was either making posts that either alleged or referred to alleged criminal allegations or made allegations against someones personal life. I know, I did the banning.

Any of these people can request to have their ban lifted. Only one has made the request so far.

I am open to lifting the ban to any of the others if they request it. They should email me at mod1@leoaffairs.com.

Mod 1

10-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Well thanks for the replies... We at Davie are not happy if it is all true, esp. me being a supervisor. But, if he is vindictive, then he will fit in perfectly with our current administration - Lts & Capts...... let the fun begin all over again.....

mod 461
10-09-2007, 12:55 PM
there are not many who have been here longer than I, but whatever. I guess you can see from MOD 1's post that he is giving me a little leeway on this "slamming" issue.

Again, if you or someone you know wants their ban lifted, email Mod 1, and ask for a second chance, and lets get this party started and see what happens. Stay away from the criminal accusations, and the attacks on someone's personal life, and we will get along fine. Pretty simple if you ask me.

MOD 461

10-09-2007, 09:42 PM
there are not many who have been here longer than I, but whatever. I guess you can see from MOD 1's post that he is giving me a little leeway on this "slamming" issue.

Again, if you or someone you know wants their ban lifted, email Mod 1, and ask for a second chance, and lets get this party started and see what happens. Stay away from the criminal accusations, and the attacks on someone's personal life, and we will get along fine. Pretty simple if you ask me.

MOD 461

Mod 461 I truely believe you want things to be posted on this site, but it should be obvious to you that many people who posted on one thread which had over 5000 reviews which basically slammed two captains and you know who I am talking about, no longer want to post on this site. Mod 1 no matter what he says deleted many threads which did not accuse anyone of criminal behavior or any thing personal in refernece to the captains families, but yet the entire post was deleted by Mod 1. So mod 461 it is just best that we just say great things about everyone. Those two captains are great leaders and professional at everything they do. So to the two Captains your the best we all know it and your are both respected by each and everyone of us at PPPD. You both lead by example. Now I must throw up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOD 1
10-09-2007, 09:49 PM

MOD 461

Mod 461 I truely believe you want things to be posted on this site, but it should be obvious to you that many people who posted on one thread which had over 5000 reviews which basically slammed two captains and you know who I am talking about, no longer want to post on this site. Mod 1 no matter what he says deleted many threads which did not accuse anyone of criminal behavior or any thing personal in refernece to the captains families, but yet the entire post was deleted by Mod 1. So mod 461 it is just best that we just say great things about everyone. Those two captains are great leaders and professional at everything they do. So to the two Captains your the best we all know it and your are both respected by each and everyone of us at PPPD. You both lead by example. Now I must throw up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodbye Glenn.

10-10-2007, 04:33 PM
Bottom line is that you dont want this guy running your show. Get your union involved and demand that they talk to our union at the very least. Either way, we are rid of him in less than a month and I would be surprised if there is anyone at his retirement party, which should tell you something about the man.

10-10-2007, 06:40 PM
There's an opening in Hollywood now.