PDA

View Full Version : Major V

10-06-2007, 05:07 AM
I understand that Major V may be following his girl to ABT. Has anyone else heard this? :lol:

10-06-2007, 03:45 PM
everyone hears it... my thought is why not just ask him. he is not one to tell a lie. he may not have decided yet. lets hope not. some of you may not like him, but you do not know him. you only believe what you read. how many more defections can Dees handle or explain away? sure, vicki left for a better job, donald left for a better job, marty left for the lord. now if major v leaves for a better job, what do we do. these guys and gal had great jobs here. they were just mistreated and disregarded and taken for granted. lets see if we stay accreditated. lets see if we continue to train as well as we used to. if tom has to go back to IA, who is going to run the field with keith, another has been from fhp. when are we going to be treated better. what is the sec thinking. dees needs to take hold. stop traveling and start looking around you. dave binder can't do it all, all the time. what are we giong to do when tom and ken and keith leave us. we are finihsed. just my thoughts. stop spreading rumors and call major v for yourself. be a man.

10-06-2007, 09:28 PM
You just think you know him. As far as him never telling a lie, again you are mistaken. You don't have to take my word for it just ask some of the guys at the Broward S.O or the OAG. You think he is so great and want to be like him good for you. You don't know me and I don't know you. I was just simply asking a question.

10-07-2007, 12:29 AM
David Dees is a flaming fool, he and Daryl Liford at Agriculture are ridiculous and so embarrassing to their agencies. Proof that sh$t floats.

TW011
10-08-2007, 10:49 PM
Sounds to me like you have problems. Anyone who would want to be or act like him does not need to be in that position. Besides if it was not for W he would still be working for Wackenhut. But now he has another savior.
Let him go screw up another agency.

01-05-2008, 02:27 PM
I understand that Major V may be following his girl to ABT. Has anyone else heard this? :lol:

Is the "girl going to ABT" you refer to the one that's been married 15 or 20 times? Cyndi somebody? If so what can you tell ABT people about her?