PDA

View Full Version : SHRIFF RAMBOSK

10-05-2007, 04:58 AM
WHEN OR IF RAMBOSK IS MADE SHERIFF, WHO WILL BE UNDER SHERIFF? WILL HE CHANGE UPPER LEVEL STAFF?

P.S. DO YOU KNOW GEORGE?

10-05-2007, 09:49 AM
George for Undy....make him #2

fl-cop
10-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Bloom will be the Undy

10-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Bloom will be the Undy
that is what i tought, however word on the street is j. williams (prb).

10-05-2007, 10:35 PM
http://www.floridastatefop.org/press_release.asp

Check out this press release

10-05-2007, 10:38 PM
if its prb-dude i am leaving

10-05-2007, 10:45 PM

What a friggin JOKE!! I just lost all respect for the FOP. What a bunch of losers!

10-05-2007, 11:20 PM
Guest-
There is a long list of applicants to take your spot if you leave...NO ONE is irreplaceable...your arrogance is troubling! :?

10-05-2007, 11:27 PM
Rambosk, Williams, and little boy Bloom... reminds me of that old saying "out of the frying pan, into the fire." Retnuh and the many many who agree with him are right.

Paradise
10-06-2007, 03:24 AM
Rambosk, Williams, and little boy Bloom... reminds me of that old saying "out of the frying pan, into the fire." Retnuh and the many many who agree with him are right.

The "many many who agree with him?" That is a little far fetched. Many means more than a few. A few is about two to three at best. So far I have only seen a few who agreed with retnuh and each one was a "Guest". Many post under guest posing to be more than one.

Until he has some (more than 2) Registered users showing their support for his opinions then I do not think you can honestly determine who, if any, really agree with him.

Maybe this is why Retnuh he has "Turned a new leaf".

I look forward to the New Retnuh :wink:

10-07-2007, 01:42 PM
Paradise thinks there are only a "few" that are dissatisfied? A "few" is tantamount to three. I recommend you talk to your buddy George about odds and probabilities. Your statement is a mathematical absurdity. Hell, I can find three people, members, in Publix on a random day that are dissatisfied.

10-07-2007, 02:05 PM
This is my first post here. I am one of the many --- Retnuh is right. Morale has never been lower here. I think it was Retnuh who said it first: along with your tin star you are issued a pair of rose-colored glasses and forced to wear them... if you don't, you are screwed.

10-07-2007, 02:21 PM
For several weeks I have monitored the comments made and it's quite obvious who have the "guts" to tell the truth and who are the "a-- kissers". Anyone who has been doing this job for any length of time can smell the B.S. these boss's have been throwing around for years. My response is to "Disappointed" who rips on the FOP and I would like to know why U lost respect for them. Could it be that they know something U don't.

10-07-2007, 04:00 PM
They know something we don't.....Like a 2 year veteran of the FHP (before they had full arrest authority) who was fired for Time card fraud would make a great Sheriff?.....wow :roll:

I hear everyone complaining about the Hunter admin...but what have they done that is so horrible? Not promote YOU to the position the YOU think YOU deserve? Retnuh calls for a change....but what for? Why is it so important we change?

10-07-2007, 05:16 PM
I agree with Paradise. Ortino is a joke and for the FOP to endorse him speaks volumes. What an act of desperation and embarrassment for the FOP.

If you want to endorse a real candidate, not that I believe anyone would stand a chance against Hunter, go find one with some credibility…it is not too late.

Sometimes staying silent speaks louder than speaking out. You are losing your credability with an endorsement for Ortino.

Rx from the Doctor:

I have none. (Sometime you just cannot fix stupid!)

10-07-2007, 05:44 PM
Well DR. CCSO--- based on your response, U must carry a large mal-practice insurance policy. If U would do some research, Ortinio and the other troopers took the case to court and were found NOT GUILTY. It is obvious U believe the half truths that are circulated.

Now GUEST----, to your response on Ortinio's experience, yes he had only a few years as a trooper, but have U bothered to check our current Sheriff's background on his experience, obviously not... In his own website he was hired as a Deputy in 1979 and in 1981 HE IS A CHIEF (excuse me but isn't the rank of cpl. sgt, Lt & capt missing). So much for the experience comment.

10-07-2007, 06:04 PM
Truth sayer,

At least Sheriff Hunter has 20+ years of proven experience in DOING the job! Ortino is a hope for a few with NO experience in doing the job. You can not honestly compare a small private investigations business to a multi million dollar, highly political position.

I won't even touch on the subject that Ortino continues to hire those who can not keep their jobs with CCSO :oops:

The only reason I would need to carry a large mal-practice insurance would be to protect me from people like you. You know, the ones that when you give them a $100.00 they complain because it was not $101.00...kind of like how you treat Sheriff Hunter after he gave you a job!

10-07-2007, 08:37 PM
WELL DOC,

Based on your last response, you certaintly danced around the issue of experience. Now with our Sheriffs new re-alingment of the agency (WHICH IS NOW MORE TOP-HEAVY) and the experience. The new CHIEF of DETECTIVES has no experience as a det, and was never a street cop. Good choice for the experience.

To respond to your comment that Hunter gave me a job. Prior to U saying that, you stated the position of Sheriff is a political job. I, like others. who are stating their constitutional right that a certain politician needs to be re-moved.

Your other statement regarding who Ortino hires, needs a full explanation and not the "barbed-wire club" ineuendos.

10-08-2007, 07:46 AM
[quote="Anonymous"]This is my first post here. I am one of the many --- Retnuh is right. Morale has never been lower here. I think it was Retnuh who said it first: along with your tin star you are issued a pair of rose-colored glasses and forced to wear them... if you don't, you are screwed.[/quote
I HAVE TO AGREE, BEEN THERE AND DOING THAT FOR JOB SECURITY!

10-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Low Morale Crowd: How much do you make per hour? Can you match/beat that elsewhere? If so, then bye bye. The silent majority (within CCSO and county civilians) WILL re-elect Sheriff Hunter in 2008. But... I would like to hear why FOP endorses Ortino. What changes will he bring? What new ideas does he have? Seriously....let's hear his platform and not just, "it's time for a change" and "we were unjustly fired and want our jobs back."

10-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Low Morale Crowd: How much do you make per hour? Can you match/beat that elsewhere? If so, then bye bye. The silent majority (within CCSO and county civilians) WILL re-elect Sheriff Hunter in 2008. But... I would like to hear why FOP endorses Ortino. What changes will he bring? What new ideas does he have? Seriously....let's hear his platform and not just, "it's time for a change" and "we were unjustly fired and want our jobs back."

I guess u don't have to worry about re-electing DON. DON has left the building....If you watched his press confrence he is leaving in January to look for greener pastors (more money), while endorseing his own (Undie Sheriff) to replace him in the election. What do u think about them apples?????

10-08-2007, 06:34 PM
Anyone from the current staff would make a better Sheriff than Ortino so I like those apples!!

10-08-2007, 10:54 PM
[quote="releasethetwins"]Low Morale Crowd: How much do you make per hour? Can you match/beat that elsewhere? If so, then bye bye. The silent majority (within CCSO and county civilians) WILL re-elect Sheriff Hunter in 2008. But... I would like to hear why FOP endorses Ortino. What changes will he bring? What new ideas does he have? Seriously....let's hear his platform and not just, "it's time for a change" and "we were unjustly fired and want our jobs back."[/quote
I have not worked here a long time, i am poor and make very little money as to live in this county. i work with officers who struggle every pay day. yes it is steady, but the new guys are having a hard time with the amount of money that we are paid.

10-09-2007, 12:35 AM
FOP's endorsement of Ortino only shows how inept and out of touch the union is. They don't even know who else is running. They have endorsed a man that has the experience of a 7-11 manager. He only has a couple years of FHP experience before he left under not-so-good terms. What qualities does he have to make a union want to endorse him this early???

10-09-2007, 12:38 AM

I'm also a member of the FOP. I don't remember anyone asking for my opinion or vote before my lodge endorsed a candidate for Sheriff. The endorsed candidate has at most two years of law enforcement experience and 23 years of p.i. experience.

What a joke. I'll be giving up my FOP membership until such time with the lodge asks for the opinion of its membership before they endorse candidates. The next thing you know, they will be endorsing Billary with my dues.

10-09-2007, 12:45 AM
Does anyone think that union leadership gives its members a choice? Unions only bread corruption...the examples are endless. Just talk to guys from the northern unions shops...

10-09-2007, 12:45 AM
Does anyone think that union leadership gives its members a choice? Unions only bread corruption...the examples are endless. Just talk to guys from the northern unions shops...

10-09-2007, 12:52 AM
Back to PBA for me also!!!!!

10-10-2007, 06:06 PM
To my fellow FOP brothers. B 4 U jump ship and run to the PBA, find out all of the facts as I did. I called OUR LODGE AND SPOKE TO ONE OF OUR OFFICERS. The endorsement was done by the State Lodge and not by our Lodge. The endorsement is not binding on us here in Collier County. At the time of the endorsement, the only candidates were Hunter & Ortino. Hunter has never endorsed the FOP

If U still want to run to the PBA, be ready to pay more 4 less.

Paparazzi LEO
10-10-2007, 08:23 PM
To my fellow FOP brothers. B 4 U jump ship and run to the PBA, find out all of the facts as I did. I called OUR LODGE AND SPOKE TO ONE OF OUR OFFICERS. The endorsement was done by the State Lodge and not by our Lodge. The endorsement is not binding on us here in Collier County. At the time of the endorsement, the only candidates were Hunter & Ortino. Hunter has never endorsed the FOP

If U still want to run to the PBA, be ready to pay more 4 less.

hahahahaha now that is FUNNY!!! "If U still want to run to the PBA, be ready to pay more 4 less"

How about this? All of you FOP and PBA Union people pay me your dues! I will promise the same and get the same for your money!!

This is why I KEEP my MONEY in MY pocket!!! :!:

10-11-2007, 06:57 AM
WHEN OR IF RAMBOSK IS MADE SHERIFF, WHO WILL BE UNDER SHERIFF? WILL HE CHANGE UPPER LEVEL STAFF?

P.S. DO YOU KNOW GEORGE?
I ASKED AROUND, PEOLPE THAT HAVE WORKED FOR HIM AS NAPLES POLICE CHIEF SAY YOUR OPINION DETERMINES IF YOU WERE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FENCE.
HE SOUNDS TO BE MORE SERIOUS AND LESS FORGIVING THAN SHERIFF HUNTER.
ANYWAY, MAYBE WHEN THE ELECTION STARTS, I WILL FINALLY SEE HIM.

10-11-2007, 06:46 PM
hey Paparazzi LEO this is not the oral review board for LT.

Paparazzi LEO
10-11-2007, 07:00 PM
hey Paparazzi LEO this is not the oral review board for LT.

Don't be hattin just because you throw your money away each month.

And by the way there is no oral review board for LT.

Just think if you were paying me your dues I would have just given you more than the union has all year :)

10-11-2007, 08:37 PM
I'll pay you when you stop posting inane links.

10-12-2007, 08:37 PM
The main idea is to make an educated decision. I have had personal experience with Rambosk at work in reference to a disciplinary issue in which I had made a mistake. I can tell you that I personally met with him and was treated fairly and honestly. I was given a considerable level of disciplinary action but was treated with compassion and understanding. I was able to speak freely and have a comfortable dialouge with Mr. Rambosk and was left with respect for him and his position in the agency. He is fair. He cares about what happens to you. I'll be voting Rambosk and will encourage as many others in my neighborhood to do the same.