PDA

View Full Version : Copy BOLO for Doc Ely...

10-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Wow. All refrences to Doc Ely have been completely eliminated off the David Morgan website. Poor Doc Ely. He went from campain manager to advisor to nothing in a week.

You can hide him Thelbirt, but we still know he is a driving force behind your campaign. Watch and see Morgan distance himself from his core supporters as we get closer to the elections.

10-04-2007, 10:02 PM
Maybe the Morgan campaign believes Ely was a loser? Or just looney?First it was Arety taking the short walk and now it is Ely.

10-04-2007, 10:57 PM
Or Ely realized Morgan was gonna lose already. A bit fishy that this is the week they have to total and disclose their quarterly donations. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

10-04-2007, 11:01 PM
I bet the audit on the ECSO that Sheriff Morgan has performed on the years under McNesby will be even more exciting.

10-05-2007, 03:13 AM
I wouldn't bet on it. Morgan can't even answer 7 simple questions.

10-05-2007, 03:22 AM
A lie repeated is a repeated lie. Anything you want to know about the Morgan campaign is on his videos, on his website or available in person from the candidate.

10-05-2007, 03:25 AM
I wouldn't bet on it. Morgan can't even answer 7 simple questions.

I'm positive the audit will be much more interesting than the questions Morgan has already answered. How about clearing up the confusion Sheriff. Why not invite Tax Watch in to look at your books. Let them see how you have done us so proud with all your investments. You can let them tour the ECSO grounds in your fleet of taxpayer purchased golf carts.

10-05-2007, 01:57 PM
Why'd you skip this post Mr. Craig? Is Ely hid or is he gone?

10-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Typical Morganites. You point something out, they highjack the thread to talk about an audit (Didn't know Morgan had a CPA) and then ignore/bury the thread to avoid it.

10-05-2007, 04:17 PM
This is a thread? Looks more like a group grope.

10-05-2007, 08:23 PM
FYI
Doc is not in the campaign anymore, period!
So you can quit asking if he is hid, he is not!
He is not on the web site, if you want to look, do it!
Guest, you are obvious and you can go tell McNesby whatever you want, and how often you want.
And one more thing, there is not a BOLO out on him, he is not wanted for supporting someone else other than the current administration.

10-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Are you a new Morgan campaign spokesman, Melody? Your post doesn't make much sense. Maybe you can understand that I don't support McNesby I just don't like Morgan's Camp. And I assume you are a non-LEO as well not understanding BOLO's are put out on more than criminals...

Doc Ely...posted with a anti-taser shirt, kicked out of the Morgan campaign. Will David Craig be next?

10-06-2007, 05:07 AM
Let's hope so...

10-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Still no word on what happened to Doc?

10-08-2007, 02:40 AM
So he is not with the campaign anymore. So what? For the longest time this blog was complaining about him and now that he is gone you are complaining about it. Seems to indicate an underlying motive. Political mind games perhaps? The McNesby Administration is coming apart at the seams. His ally George is gone and creating more legal trouble for the commission and taxpayers. Dennis ran for the hills. Oh sorry ... He was abolished. The sheriff is facing a showdown with Wisconsin justice in January and that may lead to his spontaneous removal by the Governor. And all you can do is wonder why a campaign worker for your next sheriff is no longer involved? Very sad. Pathetic even.

10-08-2007, 02:58 AM
I agree with the poster that says "who cares". As long as he is gone, who really cares. Now if Morgan would wake up and realize that several others on his campaign need to go because they "scare" LEOs then he might have a better chance. And I use "better" loosely.

10-08-2007, 05:19 AM
The LEO's I know don't scare too easily.

10-08-2007, 06:12 AM
Morgan is kicking butt and is unlikely to listen to McNesby management suggestions about his campaign. Polls show that Morgan has positive name recognition. McNesby on the other hand has done everything he can to torpedo his chances short of streaking at church and of course his pending criminal trial. Morgan will pay decent money for starting deputies, restore deputy rights and most of all improve morale 1000%. The LEOs are looking forward to the change. The "scared" ones are already past the tipping point. And they are not LEOs.

10-08-2007, 11:27 AM
Morgan is kicking butt? We'll see how much money he raised in just a few days. The PBA has had enough of him and they are about to let it known. He just got rid of his campaign manager. He's broke. The Independent News Weekly says he comes off as angry. He has no scheduled appearances. Not one active deputy has come out in support of him.

You and I have a very different outlook on "kicking butt".

10-08-2007, 12:20 PM
The LEO's I know don't scare too easily.I wasn't talking about cowardly scared. Most of the LEO's I know are scared to think about what would happen if Morgan and some of his anti LEO supporters took office, hence the word "scared".

10-08-2007, 01:47 PM
The anti LEO mantra is not based upon fact. It's more like anti-McNesby. You'll see. Sheriff Morgan will be a much needed positive change for the county and the LEO's.

10-08-2007, 02:04 PM
Morgan is kicking butt? We'll see how much money he raised in just a few days. The PBA has had enough of him and they are about to let it known. He just got rid of his campaign manager. He's broke. The Independent News Weekly says he comes off as angry. He has no scheduled appearances. Not one active deputy has come out in support of him.

You and I have a very different outlook on "kicking butt".

Money isn't everything. Votes are. He has broad support among the voters. Compare that to McNesby's increasing negative press. The likely criminal convictions on the near horizon won't help McNesby either. The PBA executive has treated both Morgan and their membership badly. Notice your own choice of words, "Not one active deputy has come out in support of him." The key words are COME OUT. Morgan has lots of LEO support and it will translate to victory at the polls. You know damn well they can't come out because of revenge from you know who. It will only get worse for McNesby and better for Morgan as time goes on. And so what if he appears angry? That matches the mood of the voters. Mad as hell and not going to take it anymore.

10-08-2007, 07:40 PM
I see the former Iraq Minister of Information is at it again... It appears he doesn't sleep and when he does he snoars Morgan, Morgan, Morgan...

Deputies do not support Morgan because he has not a clue, what a Deputy really is.

Deputies do not support Morgan because of the crap that comes out of his mouth.

Deputies do not support Morgan because of the idiots he surrounds himself with.

Deputies do not support Morgan because he would never support the Deputies.

Deputies do not support etc etc etc etc etc....

10-09-2007, 07:36 AM
At least he has more respect than many in the current Admin. like you Futz. You show no respect for over 20 years of Military Police experience that includes all types of criminal investigations. You show no respect for a US Air Force veteran. You show no respect for his high academic achievements. Morgan has more to offer than you know. And he knows more about policing than you think. And he will be the next sheriff. So I suggest you learn to be more respectful. People like you don't need to be public servants.

10-09-2007, 12:12 PM
I don't respect John Kerry. He is a decorated VietNam vet. I have no respect for what he believes. I have no respect for him because he lies. I think he would make an awful president.

I have no respect for Morgan because of what he believes and who he surrounds himself with. I have no respect for him because he lies.

If you think serving your country gives you automatic respect regardless of the choices you make the rest of your life you are delusional. While I may appreciate what prior a military person has done, you get no free respect pass. Much like you not having respect for some deputies who have served their county for decades.

10-09-2007, 05:56 PM
David Morgan has more integrity than you know. He is very honest in all his dealings and statements. The name calling has no factual basis. Non specific statements like "he lies" mean nothing. David Morgan will lead both the ECSO and Escambia County on a path to a better future for all of us. With or without you.

10-09-2007, 08:59 PM
Guest,
If you are so curious to know what happened to Doc Ely, then maybe you should ask David Morgan himself.
That would be the best source of information since he is calling his own shots on his campaign, but rumor has it that you have to get workers in order to win, and you definitley need money.
Time will tell how much money everyone has got in a very few days.

10-11-2007, 12:28 AM
Guest,
If you are so curious to know what happened to Doc Ely, then maybe you should ask David Morgan himself.
That would be the best source of information since he is calling his own shots on his campaign, but rumor has it that you have to get workers in order to win, and you definitley need money.
Time will tell how much money everyone has got in a very few days.

Morgan had a great quarter so I guess time has told! The more TV shows he does it looks like the more the money is flowing in. Willis had a bunch of money left after the primary in 04. Lot of good it did his election chances. David Morgan will end up with the least amount of money at the end of this campaign because he will have spent it on revealing corruption which rules our county and what he plans to do about it. The one with the most money is going to need it for legal bills anyway.