PDA

View Full Version : A Question

10-04-2007, 01:37 PM
I think it is great that there is a message board for all of you to get together and voice your opinions and the things that are going on right now, cause personally i think the whole thing with the SO is crap, however I have a question. Whether the is a merge or not is someon going to get up off there butts and start busting some of these meth deals in Bartow? I mean new people in town get busted and people most of us have never heard of, however the people selling that most of you went to school with and know from around town go on selling like it is candy. I just dont get it. Calling on them doesn't do any good, and so as people of the town we have to sit back and watch our families eaten away by this problem. I am not downing the BPD I actually think highly of anyone who has the courage to go out in those uniforms every day and put thier lives on the line for the greater good, I dont think anything could ever be compared to a job like that, however I am just a common citizen and I don't understand. Can someone help me understand without being mean or defensive about it. Thank you. You are all in my prayers everynight.

10-04-2007, 05:04 PM
If there are so many of them that you know...

please post their names, times when they are busy selling, locations, the vehicles they drive and anyther information you have that will help our police detp.

not all of the cops are natives...a hand would be appreciated.

thanks

10-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Some where a little more private would be nice...

10-04-2007, 06:58 PM
Why would it need to be a little more private?

The reportee is not named and if s/he called it in it would b public record.

if someone wants a differnce to be made, give some help and we will.

otherwise....

10-05-2007, 10:59 AM
The fact is, the city has cut the budget and we no longer have an active unit. Thats not to say we couldn't reform it any day, thats entirely possible but up to the city not the officers. That leaves the officers with having to do it while they bare working the road which makes is very difficult. The sheriff's Office is helping in this regard while we bring our personel back up to staff. You can call anytime and remain anonymous to help us out.

10-05-2007, 08:44 PM
Thank you sooo much can I have the number, please.