PDA

View Full Version : LEAVE NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN

10-04-2007, 06:18 AM
ROOKIES,
LEAVE NOW WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE. AS SOON AS YOU GET OUT OF THE ACADEMY, YOU SHOULD BE FILLING OUT APPLICATIONS SOMEWHERE ELSE! WORK FOR A MAYOR, CHIEF, CAPTAINS, WHO CARE ABOUT YOU.

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY A NEW OFFICER SHOULD STAY IN HIALEAH?

I HATE TO SEE A LOT OF YOU LEAVE. I HATE IT MORE WHEN I SEE YOU GUYS COME OUT HERE, KICK ASS AND STILL GET ABUSED.

IF YOU WANT TO BE A REAL COP, NOT A MEMBER OF A DIRTY, CORRUPT ORGANIZATION, LEAVE NOW!

GODS SPEED!

11-27-2007, 07:05 PM
:shock:

12-27-2007, 01:23 AM
1. You can eat at a different Cuban restaurant every day (At point five)?

12-27-2007, 02:43 AM
ROOKIES,
LEAVE NOW WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE. AS SOON AS YOU GET OUT OF THE ACADEMY, YOU SHOULD BE FILLING OUT APPLICATIONS SOMEWHERE ELSE! WORK FOR A MAYOR, CHIEF, CAPTAINS, WHO CARE ABOUT YOU.

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY A NEW OFFICER SHOULD STAY IN HIALEAH?

I HATE TO SEE A LOT OF YOU LEAVE. I HATE IT MORE WHEN I SEE YOU GUYS COME OUT HERE, KICK ASS AND STILL GET ABUSED.

IF YOU WANT TO BE A REAL COP, NOT A MEMBER OF A DIRTY, CORRUPT ORGANIZATION, LEAVE NOW!

GODS SPEED!

If your sentiment is reflective of the general sense within the Hialeah Police Department, it is a sad commentary on the agency's state of affairs and personnel morale! Consequently, it may be highly improbable that Overton, a member of Bolanos' command staff, can effect any significant future changes. For the sake of the men and women that serve at HPD, let's hope that whoever gets the nod will be able to change the politicos' minds as it pertains to police personnel.

12-28-2007, 12:08 PM
Even Overton can not change most things. He will do his best , but in the end he will be the only Chief in South Florida, excluding Sheriff or very small departments without a contract. That means that he will be at the mercy of the Mayor! If you think I am wrong then ask the Chief if it was his Idea to recommend Velásquez to be a commander or if it was forced down his throat!!!! He will not give you a real answer , but he will not look you in the eyes either!

I just hope that by time City Hall is done with Overton he is still in one piece Morally. I still believe he is a good man, but he might have to make some forced decisions in order to do any good. Again just ask him whose idea was it to make Team V a Commander?

12-28-2007, 04:02 PM
It is not news that it is the Mayor's decision and only his decision to make SV a commander. He is the sole reason the position was even created. The quetion here is WHY??????
Chief Overton is a solid man. He will quit this nasty place before anyone is allowed to take away his beliefs, value or morals.

12-29-2007, 01:47 AM
You guys need to take your meds.
Appointed possitions are created with a pen and are removed with a pen.
Over the years there has been a number of "Queen for a Day" positions created for croneys and they did not last long. Hell, I remember Majors and Colonels walking around strutting their stuff. This guy wil get knocked down to his last civil service rank and that will be it.
Give Mark a chance. There will be a number of vacancies and legitimate promotions comming up as soon as everyone that has applied to Doral and other depts go.
I assure you that Mark will only promote those will integrity and moral character, he does not need the"Yes-Boys" around him to tell him how great he is.
Relax

01-09-2008, 08:42 PM
You guys need to take your meds.
Appointed possitions are created with a pen and are removed with a pen.
Over the years there has been a number of "Queen for a Day" positions created for croneys and they did not last long. Hell, I remember Majors and Colonels walking around strutting their stuff. This guy wil get knocked down to his last civil service rank and that will be it.
Give Mark a chance. There will be a number of vacancies and legitimate promotions comming up as soon as everyone that has applied to Doral and other depts go.
I assure you that Mark will only promote those will integrity and moral character, he does not need the"Yes-Boys" around him to tell him how great he is.
Relax
i will relax somewhere else away from goose neck mayor and fat ass s.v

01-11-2008, 06:07 PM
This place will never change, regardless of whomever's at the helm.
This is primarily due to the "strong mayor" defacto.

01-28-2008, 10:47 PM
GIVE THE MAN A CHANCE....HE JUST GOT OFFICE.