PDA

View Full Version : Who is DD

10-03-2007, 11:02 PM
Who is DD and why does he want to come to Davie?

10-03-2007, 11:17 PM
DD is our former worthless Police Chief who lives in your city, Davie, and rumor has it wants the open Chief job there.

Lets hope for your sake he does not get it.

10-04-2007, 02:09 AM
Or lets hope for your sake that you retire before he gets there and that you don't care about anyone left behind at your department!

10-04-2007, 02:40 AM
Boy! For a guy that’s disliked so much, you guys can't seem to let go.

Like a bad Domestic or something.

10-05-2007, 01:51 AM
Boy! For a guy that’s disliked so much, you guys can't seem to let go.

Like a bad Domestic or something.

Guest,

You are either DD himself or one of the few who benifitted from his poor leadership and favoritism. As for the rest of us, and me specifically, your right, I won't let go. I'll continue to slam him every oportunity I get. That is the least I can do to pay him back for the way he negatively affected this department, my brothers and sisters, and myself Go back to your cushy job now.

10-05-2007, 11:47 AM
Slammer.

He does not work here anymore. Pull up your panties and let it go. You will be OK.

The rest of us are moving forward.

10-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Remember about 8 years ago, Deluca had accepted the job offer from Davie PD to become Chief when Jack Mackie resigned. He left them standing at the altar and stayed at MBPD? He screwed them once and has Zero chance of getting the offer again. At least thats what I'm hearing.

10-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Slammer.

He does not work here anymore. Pull up your panties and let it go. You will be OK.

The rest of us are moving forward.

Guest (DD),

I repeat, I will continue to justifiably bash you every oportunity I get. I will only tell the truth as the truth is all that is needed to make you lokk bad.

Now please stay off this site - this is for law enforcement only. You are not and never were law enforcement (see, all I have to do is tell the truth).

10-06-2007, 06:06 PM
Guest (DD),

I repeat, I will continue to justifiably bash you every oportunity I get. I will only tell the truth as the truth is all that is needed to make you lokk bad.

Now please stay off this site - this is for law enforcement only. You are not and never were law enforcement (see, all I have to do is tell the truth).[/quote]

www.HookedOnPhonics.com (http://www.HookedOnPhonics.com)

10-07-2007, 05:00 AM
DD might begone but the lives he ruined ..are still ruined

10-07-2007, 01:36 PM

So did Hubert. How's he doing these days?

10-07-2007, 02:36 PM

Thanks for living up to your username. Delucca really messed this place up and hurt a lot of people,

10-08-2007, 03:33 PM
DD is "Dunkin Donuts"