PDA

View Full Version : Bolo for Gier?

10-03-2007, 12:32 PM
Has anyone actually seen this guy?

10-03-2007, 12:34 PM
I've seen him, he seems like a nice guy, just a little stuck on himself. He's one of those guys that was born on third and thinks he hit a tripple.

I have friends that used to work with him and they say he has always been like that.

O'Well, it could be worse...

10-03-2007, 12:39 PM
He does seem ok but why do we need him? Mark Bong gets micromanaged from above and then anything that goes wrong is Mark's fault. Major sounds like a great job. Hell, I'll manage Mark for a lot less than 74k...

10-03-2007, 12:47 PM
I think he and Bong make a good team. They are both laid back and seem to work well together.

From what I've seen Bong is not micromanaged and has nothing but good things to say about the major.

10-03-2007, 11:29 PM
I think he and Bong make a good team. They are both laid back and seem to work well together.

From what I've seen Bong is not micromanaged and has nothing but good things to say about the major.

RIGHT?! :wink:

10-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Has he reported yet?

10-04-2007, 11:07 PM
He is a great major and he knows it! Yall just dont know him. Yall have to be negative about everybody. Grow up! Get professional! And we have started a "Have You Hugged Your Major Today" campaign.

10-05-2007, 03:09 AM
him and pr are stumping for their jobs....trying to figure out how to make the new director like them more....cant wait for ehr to start....let the countdown to the end begin

10-26-2007, 04:22 PM
him and pr are stumping for their jobs....trying to figure out how to make the new director like them more....cant wait for ehr to start....let the countdown to the end begin

looks like Gier won! Way to GO!!!

10-27-2007, 02:07 AM
So far as interim chief he has done an OUTSTANDING JOB. He has not alienated anybody, and he is looking to make the positive changes without fail. He is the best choice to continue on as chief, as he's not an outsider, and not an insider-just someone who's been here long enough to see the problems and hear from the agents what solutions will work. To his unending credit, he came here not "put his stamp on everything", which is the common mistake, instead he really listened and learned. Like a Chief.

10-27-2007, 03:27 AM
Geier gets my vote for chief!!!

10-27-2007, 01:43 PM
So far as interim chief he has done an OUTSTANDING JOB. He has not alienated anybody, and he is looking to make the positive changes without fail. He is the best choice to continue on as chief, as he's not an outsider, and not an insider-just someone who's been here long enough to see the problems and hear from the agents what solutions will work. To his unending credit, he came here not "put his stamp on everything", which is the common mistake, instead he really listened and learned. Like a Chief.

Based on what. A week?!

10-28-2007, 05:34 AM
He is better than what we had. Of course I believe skunk could beat that.

10-28-2007, 01:21 PM
He has shown as a major that he won't come in and try to change what we do well.

He has been here just long enough to see what we do wrong and what stands in our way of making our job better.

He has done more in a week than the previous staff in 2 years.

Trust me, I know who the other 6 candidates are. He is the best of the bunch.

10-28-2007, 04:43 PM
He has shown as a major that he won't come in and try to change what we do well.

He has been here just long enough to see what we do wrong and what stands in our way of making our job better.

He has done more in a week than the previous staff in 2 years.

Trust me, I know who the other 6 candidates are. He is the best of the bunch.

Who are the other six?

10-28-2007, 09:13 PM
Sorry I can't reveal this without revealing the source.

Trust me when I tell you that none of the other 5 are household ABT names and 2 of them currently work at ABT.

10-28-2007, 09:14 PM
i think we can all guess who applied...

10-30-2007, 02:31 AM

Trust me when I tell you that none of the other 5 are household ABT names and 2 of them currently work at ABT.

Since when are previous ABT Chiefs not "household ABT names"??

10-30-2007, 12:17 PM

a good way of saying I was just running my mouth and don't really know.

06-21-2008, 07:31 PM

can any of them re apply?

06-22-2008, 01:37 AM

Please, please some else apply. Someone who can make a decision instead of "I'll get back to you."

06-22-2008, 11:34 PM
I'll get back to you.

06-24-2008, 12:30 AM

Please, please some else apply. Someone who can make a decision instead of "I'll get back to you."

LOL that is exactly what you get when you need an answer fast!