PDA

View Full Version : I still have smoke coming out of my a*%^

10-03-2007, 12:22 AM
So the #1 and 3 are coming around to the districts to have a "meeting" to make us aware of the truth and negate all of the FOP lies. Well, what is the truth? Is this the truth like the last time the LT's were not going to be moved around and then poof two weeks later new LT's for everyone. I really don't see the FOP rep's sticking their neck out over nothing. Why would the pres of the FOP make up the issues that have come out in the past two meetings just because. Am I correct in the fact all of this could be taken care of if the Admin would put specific items i.e. leave, health care etc into our contract? Sheriff you may tell others that your word is golden, however most of us know it's DooDoo. Put it in the contract and we will believe your golden work. Keep it out and mess w/ our careers and family and I'm sure we could find another boss

Quicksilver
10-03-2007, 02:03 AM
Do you expect anything else from the Wendell regime? Of course, there going to try to put up a smoke screen in hopes that no one will really see how they are going to screw us. This has been their course of action for years. It's time for change.

10-05-2007, 01:37 AM
It's funny the Sheriff tries to dispel the rumors yet, when asked, said he did not put the benefits in writing because he does not want to be tied down to paying for them if the county commission no longer requires it.

Isn't that the same thing as elimination of benefits if the county commission takes them out of civil service?

Sometimes, he is not as smart as he thinks he is.