PDA

View Full Version : DO SOMETHING

10-02-2007, 09:45 AM
You guys talk a good game here why don't you take this to federal officials ?

10-03-2007, 08:19 AM
I'VE HEARD OF GUYS(EX-OFFICERS) WASTSE A SH&T LOAD OF MONEY ON ATTORNIES AND IN THE END, NOTHING COULD BE DONE.

10-04-2007, 04:30 AM
those of us whor are still left at this place hold on hopefully someshit will change soon. lets just all focus on the october meeting and lets not be afraid to vioice our opinions. and to speak the truth what do you think we have not thought of this ourselves and im sure some have even tried. this is a power far beyond greater than just one person can change

MOD 456
10-04-2007, 10:52 PM
You are right about that...all we can do is hope

10-07-2007, 03:04 AM
look at a department that has had only one person ever to retire from there, Tony Zecca and he got pushed out. They think of you only as force to potect them from oth LE agencies ( miami dade and fhp). Get a job, get some time and move on

10-07-2007, 06:32 PM
look at a department that has had only one person ever to retire from there, Tony Zecca and he got pushed out. They think of you only as force to potect them from oth LE agencies ( miami dade and fhp). Get a job, get some time and move onGo ahead speak up let them know that your not pleased with the way they run there police dept. Let them point out the out spoken ones, they will get drunk and fire you without hesitation no job lose your house your family will suffer at the whim of a drunk. Stay quiet apply leave this place is going no where but backwards....

10-08-2007, 12:01 AM
So has the council made a decision as to who will be your chief?

10-08-2007, 02:43 AM
as long as your non-certified commisoner has anything to do with anything, a goat could be in charge and get more respect. from the sworn LEO'S. The alley guys were workin hard today?

10-16-2007, 09:51 PM
please vote me for chief, i can eat more cheese and fry bread than anyone else. Plus I can rat on anyone at anytime for anything.

see you at corn dance 8)