PDA

View Full Version : 54! OK!

10-02-2007, 08:21 AM
Don't speed in the city, or you might get Horny

http://media.putfile.com/Blue-colored-lion

p.s. He can handle any call!

10-02-2007, 01:19 PM
Wow! That's a lot of effort to hate on someone. LOL! Very entertaining.

10-07-2007, 02:18 PM
As most of you know. I served our great country for over 30 years in the United States Merchant Marine Corps. I served in both the Korean World War and the Vietnam 'Police' Action.

I'm here today to tell you that fuel to the face isn't so funny. I can't tell you the number of times a young Filipino sailor met his demise going down into a hold filled with poisonous fumes like gasoline. I remember one kid (golly, I call them all kids nowadays), named Manwell. He was tall for his age and had impecable fingernails. Well he went below one day and never came back up. The following week when we found him his face had been clawed to shreds by those same fingernails. Looking back I'll bet he was trying to get that fuel off of his face.

This brings me to my next topic. Why can't I get a job with the police department as a crossing guard? Everytime I go down to the City Hall complex and tell them I want to be a crossing guard at 58th Street and Shore Boulevard they tell me they don't need a crossing guard there. I beg to differ. Do you guys have any idea the number of people that get run over by those damned horseless carriages at that intersection? I'd say about one a week - sometimes two.

Now I have to be completely honest with you guys because I think you're a bunch of honest straight sailing folks. I took the number 18 bus the other day up US 19 to the FHP station right there across from that shoe outlet. They were real hip to me coming onboard as what they call an 'auxillary'. Now in my lifetime I have to admit that I didn't care too much for the name 'auxillary' because it conjures up bad memories of the Coastal Patrol Auxillary which I think they now call the Coastal National Guard Auxillary. I asked them if they would come to 58th Street and Shore Boulevard and stop the people from getting run over. Do you know what the told me? They said they're not allowed to go into Gulfport! I said that's crazy, your the golly dean Highway Police! You can go anywhere in this great State and probably the country! Anyway they took me outside to pick out my car and told me to come back in when I found a nice one. But when I tried to get back inside the door was locked so I figured they were closed.

So I went over to the fancy restaurant across the street named "Wingplace" or something. Goodness gracious! The place reminded me of a Singapore bathhouse! I did see a couple of those 'ladies' (and thats a term I'll use loosely-if you know what I mean) that I see go into the Ivanhoe building late at night here in Town Shores. They were dressed differently though.

Anyways I just wanted you guys to think about Manswell and all the other brave young pipe chasers that have been buried at sea after going below to check on a little "fuel to the face" call.

Fair winds and a following Sea my nautical brothers at the Gulfport Police Dept!

This is chief bosun's Marty Shapiro USMMC (ret.) signing off on the short wave!

10-11-2007, 10:43 AM
ZOMG Marty S., my favorite poster!

10-15-2007, 07:51 PM
I HEARD ABOUT THIS FROM A FELLOW LEO, DISTASTEFUL. IF YOU COULD TAKE YOUR ARTISTIC ABILITY AND PUT IT TO USE IN A POSITIVE WAY YOU MAY HAVE SOME POSITIVE INFLUENCE IN THE GREAT TOWN OF GULFPORT. I THOUGHT BEING A COP WAS A BEING A FAMILY AND STICKING TOGETHER, HAVING EACH OTHERS BACK. BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN A SITUATION MAY ARISE WERE ALL YOUR FUN AND PUN WAS SHOT AT MAY HAVE TO HAVE YOUR BACK ONE DAY. REMEMBER THAT AND TAKE IT FROM ANOTHER LEO.

10-15-2007, 09:36 PM
Leo in da hood: I agree with you. This was a very distasteful way to poke fun at a fellow officer. I wonder if the admin has any idea who is doing these videos, and if they will address it. Both videos are bringing discredit to the city. It makes them all look bad.

This stuff is just ugly, I thought some of the posts on this board were nasty, but that blows this stuff away.

10-15-2007, 09:50 PM
That's called humor! The problem with society today is that humor has become taboo and "offensive". Get over it! If you don't think its funny....don't watch it!

10-16-2007, 12:44 AM
Grow up? Now there's a witty comeback. Humor isn't always so nice when it is at someone else's expense. I bet if the video depicted you, it wouldn't be so funny.

"The problem with society" blah, blah, blah. You can dish it, but can you take it?

10-16-2007, 01:05 AM
'tis amazing how many people find tasteless, classless attacks humorous. Thankfully most of us were raised better.

10-16-2007, 02:50 AM
For goodness sakes....

Can you really say that the little cartoon was suppose to be a slam at the officer? How silly. The majority of the people in the pd laughed there areses off when they saw it. And, they have talked about it at work and expressed how humorous it was. Not because it slammed anyone, but because it was truely funny. Whoever doesn't think it's funny is just a tight ass. Hell, I would love to be a star in the new gport picture shows. Where can I sign up! And i've done some pretty silly stuff, even embarassing. But if you can't laugh at stuff like then you have problems

Besides, it's no secret who is doing the movies. If you have a problem with it then grow a sack and speak to them. Oh...I forgot...the only one thats mad doesn't have a sack...and you know who you are...thats no secret either.

I'm actually glad that the movies are being posted. It gives us all something to laugh about or smile about or talk to each other about. In case you haven't noticed, there aren't a lot of happy people here.

Keep it up mystery movie maker...your the f'in bomb.

I have an idea for your next movie...Chief Willocks fights Lt. Vincent in a celebrity death match. I got my money on the old man hahahahah.

10-16-2007, 10:01 AM
I find it funny, how after two weeks, and only the legendary Marty S. posted within those two weeks, that all of a sudden this has become a big deal

I guess you did not watch the ending of each movie? Remember that little part at the end that says (and here I'll type it in big bold letters for you):

ALL EVENTS IN THIS MOVIE ARE FICTITIOUS. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PEOPLE, LIVING OR DEAD, IS ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL

Also there's the fact that NO REAL NAMES were used in any of the movies.

Lighten up, this movie in particular was not meant to slam anyone, and was merely meant to be in jest. Funny how people are getting so worked up over a cartoon...like mentioned before, no one forced you to watch it.

10-16-2007, 05:31 PM
How about a tag team death match,

Lt. V and Chiefy ~~~VS~~~ Town Shores representatives

Cage Match

M.F. ~~~VS~~~ F.W.

Ladder Match

A.J. ~~~VS~~~ P.M.

NICE!

Welcome to the world of GWF (Gulfport Wresteling Federation)

LETS GET READY TO RUMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLEEEEEEE

10-18-2007, 01:12 AM
I'd like to represent Town Shores in that match against those two land lubbers! I haven't engaged in fistacuffs since a liberty call in Shanghai back in '72 or '73. I remember it like it was yesterday or the day before yesterday. We had just dropped off a shipment of canned peas to the troops at Da Nang. They were mighty grateful.

Now I see I'm supposed to fight 'Chiefy'. Is he an old seafaring salt like me? And Lt. V. - now I'm not saying anything about anything, but you know what us old time deckhands think about officers. Darn 90 day wonders.

I accept your challenge, but we have to get this thing over early on account of my arthritis. Let's meet at the end of the pier at sunset. We'll jockey around a bit and then go have a beer and sing karaoke at O'Maddy's.

Oh, and bare knuckles too!

This is Chief Bosun's Marty Shapiro U.S. Merchant Marine (ret.) signing off!

10-22-2007, 11:08 PM
Get ready,
A Chief vs. Lt. V video is complete and will be posted in the near future

10-23-2007, 07:18 AM
Get ready,

Is Lt. V going to be wearing roller blades ?

10-23-2007, 03:59 PM
Get ready,

Is Lt. V going to be wearing roller blades ?

No....but he's wearing Hot Pants!

11-01-2007, 06:09 PM
Actually don't think i'm going to post the video, lot of people complaining it seems.

11-14-2007, 05:28 PM
Where's the new video at? and how come we can't watch the old ones anymore?