PDA

View Full Version : MPD is hiring certified PO

10-01-2007, 08:23 AM
folks I have to get ready for court, but later on when I get back home I am going to post the pay scale for certified officers. We here in the city are looking for a few good man, and woman. I remember for a fact that a 7 year vet starts at 50,000 plus take home and off duty until you cant work no more. so I will be back later , keep checking, be safe guys. By the way I live in 33018 zone and appreciate the fine work you all do.

10-01-2007, 10:45 PM
wrong, the laterals start @ $68,000 a year, i know, i filled out an application. Yea you heard it, laterals with experience start at $68,00 plus 2,000 for gun pay= $70,000, i kind you not

The Mouse
10-02-2007, 04:48 PM
From what I heard, that pay if for laterals with 10 years experience.

10-02-2007, 10:14 PM
BSO has 75 Dodge Chargers sitting in the lot to issue out. The reason they haven't issued them yet is because, all of the marked units have LOW MILES. Come work for us guys and get a brand new car. Also we might be getting a 5,5,5 this contract.. I know that is not alot but it's better than 2,2,2, like some agencies are getting. We have lots of openings. Take home cars tri county area. Also if you live in Broward no restrictions. No paying for gas or miles.. We have a new Sheriff a real cop.. Listen you will be part of FRS.. YOU DON'T PAY TOWARDS RETIREMENT....25 years = 75 percent... You can retire at 55 or 25 years. Vested in 6 years. You can buy back time. You could work the beach or ghetto whatever you like. over 3,000 sworn deputy positions. Room for advancement. transfers etc... Countywide jurisdictions. Come on guys.. We need more cubans so we can start are own H.O.A. Excuse me for typos........ I have been drinking a little :lol: