PDA

View Full Version : YOU GUYS NEED TO HELP US OUT,WE WOULD DO IT FOR YOU!!!

09-28-2007, 11:47 PM
Go to My Florida web site.On the main page on the right side mid way down, find your Legislator by your zip code,and fire off an email loud and clear that what happened to Chris is not only unexceptable,But this (Eletra what ever) is a loose cannon and the lack of commonsense and Irresponsibilty on her part is very troubling to us Florida voters! This action has done serious damage not only to the FHP, but also the citizens of florida.Tell your Legislator you will be following this injustise closely,and you are eager to MONITOR his/her progress on bringing C.Knight back.Lets get to work!

09-29-2007, 10:48 PM
Hold on let me get off of "your highway" and look at the three options I have for the ticket that my wife got from FHP and I fire it off to Tallahassee

09-30-2007, 12:40 AM
Go fly a kite!

09-30-2007, 10:25 AM
Hey thanks F.H.P for the speeding ticket for 11 M.P.H over the limit on my family vacation by Trooper Kennard#2559 I.D#2214 on Hwy. 98. And when he asked me where I worked and I told him and showed him my ID , he went back and wrote the ticket with a comment about Dade county Cops. So hey Troopers stay off our site and the Beach. Your the olny agency in the world who gets NO assistance from me. So keep writing cops and their families tickets and F.O.

10-01-2007, 04:22 AM
YOU GOT SOME BIG ONES COMING ON OUR FORUM AND ASKING US TO HELP YOU OUT!!! YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN EXTEND ANY TYPE OF COURTESY TO US OR OUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND YOU EXPECT US TO HELP YOU OUT?!!! IF IT'S NOT A TICKET IT'S ONE OF THOSE STUPID WARNINGS OR A LECTURE EVERY TIME WE GET STOPPED FOR SOMETHING PETTY. GO POUND SAND BEFORE YOU EVER COME ON HERE AGAIN ASKING FOR SOMETHING!!! :evil:

10-01-2007, 11:31 AM
i agree with the above posts..I also know Knight is a stand up guy
who has done ALOT of Favors in an old school way for alot of cops .

I wont hold the morons who write us tickets in the same light as this director.
Knight is a good guy and a cops cop , but I doubt he will get any support form the rank and file here beacuse of the actions of several trooper who ruined their chance of being part of the brotherhood.

I can understand why you came here to ask for our help. Knight is a good man. Im sorry but the actions of a few bad troopers and more importantly the fact that they were allowed to continue that behavhior
will be the reason you get no support
I understand its a big agency and its hard to focus on the bad apples , but you need to start teaching in FHP academy that we are all a brotherhood.

If you did you would have gotten support rather then the flak we just gave you