PDA

View Full Version : REMOVED HOGLE POSTING???

09-28-2007, 08:17 AM
Guess we are not free to post anything here? A few copies of artciles on Hogle were removed for NO reason??? Mod must be a Hogle supporter? Maybe MOD 1 should jump in and allow us to make postings that are fair and honest?

LEO Affairs is getting unreal.

09-28-2007, 11:14 AM
Why was that posting taken down? Maybe because Mod connected with Hogle? Or they were blaming on the Herald Tribune and a second negative article was posted and it wasn't even from the Herald Tribune.

In any case, what is wrong with Sarasota Deputies posting here to find out about the chief we disliked so much?

If this is removed, LEO Affairs is a waste of time!

09-28-2007, 01:14 PM
Why was that posting taken down? Maybe because Mod connected with Hogle? Or they were blaming on the Herald Tribune and a second negative article was posted and it wasn't even from the Herald Tribune.

In any case, what is wrong with Sarasota Deputies posting here to find out about the chief we disliked so much?

If this is removed, LEO Affairs is a waste of time!

You are just now figuring that out??? This site has NEVER been used for its intended purpose. These Mod's censor this content in the most ridiculous way's Things that should be removed are left on here for weeks and free speach of facts is banished at will. This whole LEO affairs is a failure.

MOD 1
09-28-2007, 01:51 PM
Guess we are not free to post anything here? A few copies of artciles on Hogle were removed for NO reason??? Mod must be a Hogle supporter? Maybe MOD 1 should jump in and allow us to make postings that are fair and honest?

LEO Affairs is getting unreal.

What is it that was posted and is missing?

09-28-2007, 02:35 PM
There was an entire thread about former Chief Al Hogle running for Sheriff in Sarasota and now it is GONE. There was nothing wrong with any of the postings, someone from Sarasota SO simply asked us what we thought and he got slammed. A loyal defender of his was posting what a great guy he is and how the herald tribune got things wrong. then a poster placed an article about his physical fitness policy and how it led to a heart attack by one of our officers and BAM, the who thread disappears???

Waazzzz up?

09-28-2007, 04:25 PM
This is normal for BPD to censor anything they don't like. They run the department the same way but they fire the ones they want to censor.

09-28-2007, 04:45 PM
The mod obviously has power issues. Those in power usually do what they want and we all have to live with the results. That is apparent from the very top all the way to this meaningless message board.

Free speech is only free when you are talking about what I like, otherwise shut up. That seems to be the attitude.

I give this message 24 hours before being deleted from the message board. :lol:

09-28-2007, 05:52 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Get a life!!

09-28-2007, 07:23 PM
My point exactly, if you are going to remove and sensor critical information about someone running for public office, then why have a forum at all?

Just close down and spread the "What a great guy Al Hogle was" BS around. Because you and i know it, it was PURE BULLSH*T. HE SUCKED as our Chief and the guys at SSO have a right to know that we feel this way. They have a right to know if you disagree, but just one side of the debate should not be removed.

I am waiting to hear from Mod 1 why it was removed???

MOD 1
09-28-2007, 08:17 PM
I am waiting to hear from Mod 1 why it was removed???

As soon as I have the answer, I will post it.

Mod 1

Mod 418
09-29-2007, 12:22 AM
I'm the SSO moderator and I was once accused of deleting an entire post/thread, which I didn't. It took me FOREVER, but I finally found the thread. It had just been rolled over because of so many newer posts. I don't know that that happened here - I'm just saying that it happened at the Sarasota board.

09-29-2007, 02:41 AM
Mod 1 has an agenda. He claims that he doesnt censor posts unless is violates terms of use. That is a bunch of B.S. he deletes posts at will on not just this board but on many others.

MOD 1
09-29-2007, 03:44 AM
Mod 1 has an agenda. He claims that he doesnt censor posts unless is violates terms of use. That is a bunch of B.S. he deletes posts at will on not just this board but on many others.

Yes, I am just delete happy. That's what is going to keep these boards successful, deleting posts at will for absolutely no reason...... You caught me.... I just can't help myself..... I just have to delete all the time....

That's why I sent an email to the Moderator of this board asking why the thread was deleted.

That's why I have removed moderators before for deleting numerous posts that did not violate the Terms of Use.

By the way, since you are the Expert stating that I have an agenda and have deleted posts at will on many boards, what is my agenda?

Mod 1

09-29-2007, 09:29 AM
Truly sad and surprising, you people are upset at the mods about a post that has nothing to do with your agency nowadays. Chief Raz is now Bradenton's chief, therefore Chief Hogle has nothing to do with the City of Bradenton. You people/ officers talk about free speech and the mods having an agenda. Funny thing is, Its those that are guilty of it that are the ones that point the finger. These posts I see are at best comical and yet sad, you have officers who accuse others of doing something improper or wrong. The anger, threats and getting nasty over it, but yet you people are suppose to be police officers, which means being professional and courteous. Also, so much for probable cause and evidence regarding the majority of these posts. It's really sad to see so much anger from people who post here, I am very happy to say my encounters with Bradenton's police officers has been very good.

P.S. Why is it that a Sarasota issue is on the Bradenton Police Dept.'s board

09-29-2007, 11:28 AM
Taxpayer, you have got to be kidding?? Why are the guys from Sarasota asking us what we think of Hogle??? Gee, let me think. Hmmm, perhaps because he could end up being their boss? Maybe they'd like to see how he ran a law enforcement agency. What a dope you are to ask that.

I'm still waiting to find out why the originnal post was removed! I THINK I KNOW!

MOD 1
09-29-2007, 03:17 PM
Here is the answer to why the original thread regarding Hogle was removed. Are you going to like the answer? NO. I know this because I don't like the answer, but it is something that happens and we have to deal with it sometimes.

Apparently the thread was deleted by accident by Mod 342. I have done this by accident before, so I know it does happen. I am going to start the new thread, and I don't think the same accident will happen again.

I apologize to all. Please feel free to post in the new thread, please do keep it within the Term of Use though.

Thanks,

Mod 1