PDA

View Full Version : isit true

09-27-2007, 07:49 PM
Hey I hear an investigator from your agency is up for a management position at ABT is it true?????

Rotten Herman
09-27-2007, 09:41 PM
thats what I have been told. The guy is from the Ft. Lauderdale area,. if its the same person we'e talking about.

I also heard that Cynthai Britt/Hill is up for some management position. She used to be our "Training Captain" .

Guess that they are looking to hire from otuside the agency at ABT.

09-28-2007, 11:55 AM
An Investigator from MFCU was hired as the NW Captain for ABT. He shoul have been hired as Director. Great guy

09-28-2007, 11:56 AM
Sorry typo...he was hired as NW Major working out of Tallahassee

10-06-2007, 06:24 PM
Everyone at abt is from somewhere else. Every time an administration (Secretary) changes, they bring in their "team." The only problem is, when they leave they don't take their team with them. What is left are a bunch of "leaders" with no leadership value. Oh sure, they have experience but that experience has no real value. Those left behind then feel some primitive instinctive need to be important in order to survive, and the end result is....what you see now.

napolean
10-11-2007, 03:11 PM
The leftovers are usually a bunch of know-nothings. And they end up causing a lot of damage. Causing a lot of expense (because they don't know what they are doing). And usually the end result is that everything has to be put back the way it was to begin with.