PDA

View Full Version : 223s coming to plant

09-26-2007, 09:07 PM
Ive never posted on this site till now, although ive enjoyed all the humor!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just heard CHIEF MASSEY has stepped up along with RICK WHITE and we now have to option to purchase a 223, that is the best news ive heard in this dept. in a long time. I hope the residents of Plantation dont think thats too aggressive. Thank God we have a chief that is willing to help us keep up with the scumbags and kudos to RICK WHITE as well who has been working on this deal for quite sometime now.
TO my brothers and sisters stay safe and buy yourself a 223 see you in the warzone.
ALPHA 73 OUT

09-26-2007, 11:45 PM
Ive never posted on this site till now, although ive enjoyed all the humor!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just heard CHIEF MASSEY has stepped up along with RICK WHITE and we now have to option to purchase a 223, that is the best news ive heard in this dept. in a long time. I hope the residents of Plantation dont think thats too aggressive. Thank God we have a chief that is willing to help us keep up with the scumbags and kudos to RICK WHITE as well who has been working on this deal for quite sometime now.
TO my brothers and sisters stay safe and buy yourself a 223 see you in the warzone.
ALPHA 73 OUT

I hope its true but there're some DCs who dont share the same views. I agree if they offer Im buying one!!!! However properly mounting them in your car will be another issue. Lets wait and see.

10-01-2007, 03:01 AM
Instead of 223's I think maybe the mayor should oder more trees to be planted.

10-01-2007, 02:27 PM
ALPHA 73 OUT

Well you need to show up to work once in a while to get one.

10-01-2007, 09:51 PM
There's an old saying, "Don't count your chickens before they're hatched". The Chief is 100% behind the .223 and so is Rick White. BUT, until they're approved by the City, we won't get them. So sit back and wait a few days for the next Council meeting before you start celebrating. If the Council OK's them, then we're good to go.

10-02-2007, 11:45 AM

Not that I have to defend myself to you but I have obviously showed up for work enough to earn my time to take off so worry about your own schedule and not mine. I happen to enjoy life away from the PD, however when and if I ever decide to come back to work I sure would like to have a 223 with me just in case a situation arises. Stay safe and watch your back there could be a bad guy around the corner hunting you while your busy looking over the lineup to see that Im off again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALPHA 73 OUT

dontavious
10-03-2007, 03:16 AM
why look at the schedule? I just call in sick....right CK?

10-03-2007, 04:28 PM
or if you were born in columbia you can just give yourself a 3 day weekend 3 times a month :)

10-03-2007, 09:57 PM
or if you were born in columbia you can just give yourself a 3 day weekend 3 times a month :)

Maybe you should start by learning to spell colombia right next time "idiota"

10-03-2007, 09:59 PM

Not that I have to defend myself to you but I have obviously showed up for work enough to earn my time to take off so worry about your own schedule and not mine. I happen to enjoy life away from the PD, however when and if I ever decide to come back to work I sure would like to have a 223 with me just in case a situation arises. Stay safe and watch your back there could be a bad guy around the corner hunting you while your busy looking over the lineup to see that Im off again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALPHA 73 OUT

Yeah I'll probably meet my doom while your on a traffic stop for a suspended DL.
ps get a hair cut there eagle d.ic.k.

10-04-2007, 01:36 AM
DOUBT IT I WOULD NEVER HAVE A PUZZZZZYYY LIKE YOU BACKING ME UP SO STAY IN YOUR HOLE AND KEEP LOOKING OVER THE LINEUP, GOTTA RUN NOW I JUST FOUND OUT THERE ARE STILL SOME DAYS LEFT THAT I CAN TAKE OFF, THAT WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO LOOK AT FOR YOUR 8 HOURS LOSER
ALPHA 73 OUT