PDA

View Full Version : Once Again

09-25-2007, 10:34 PM
Did you see that junk yesterday!! 264 puts himself in for another medal! WTF!! Enough is enough, just give him that damn thing he made in the hallway cuz he is going to keep putting himself in until he gets them all.

He only goes to calls that could potentially give him a medal, otherwise good luck seeing or hearing from him. It's pathetic dude!!

And this BS just continues. What's next, the BUTT SUCKER OF THE YEAR AWARD........ I will nominate you, so dont worry about putting yourself in for that one ok.

09-26-2007, 01:08 AM
I guess medals make him feel good because he certainly doesn't have any leadership skills......driving a truck in the marines does not count....you never saw combat so don't compare yourself to someone like Tommy C.....there's a real soldier. Care to debate 264? :snicker:

09-26-2007, 01:30 AM
For a minute I thought about pulling 264 aside and having a talk with him, you know "man to tool", about how small it makes him look to nominate himself for awards and distort what he does on calls. But I realized the lesson would remain unlearned and a tool with a medal is still just a tool.

10-01-2007, 08:23 PM
Just wanted to take this opportunity to say... Good job to T. Car..... ALways appreciate working with someone as competant as him. Stay safe!

10-02-2007, 10:44 PM
Hey Positive, that was really Gay.

10-19-2007, 11:47 AM
Now that 264 made Sgt. does that make him a powertool?

10-20-2007, 05:41 PM
Instead of talking crap on this website why don't you grow a pair and bring your issue to 264. Last time I checked you could not put yourself in for a medal. Not to mention the fact that the one that he recieved was for doing CPR on a dying person. I don't see you putting anything about the person that was with him when it happened and recieved the same medal.

My point is grow up and if you have an issue with someone take it to them instead of airing your feelings on here.

10-21-2007, 04:08 PM
Don't be stupid, you can put yourself in and it is a FACT that he has on more than one occasion put himself in for a medal. As far as the CPR deal, I was there and the only thing that the chest compressions did was pump the blood out a lot faster than it was before the tool arrived. Then, he goes and writes in the sig activity that the guy died "from an apparent self inflicted wound". BRILLIANT!! I'm sure that will be brought up in trial. I thought the M.E. is the only one to give cause of death?

10-21-2007, 08:52 PM
He either put himself in for it or his tall boot wearing butter bar buddy banged on that drum. Look for the people with the most reason to be insecure and you will find an alliance that's powerful, hatedriven, and focused on self-promotion.
The reason Tooltime was given that award is because we haven't built a shadowbox big enough for the "I single-handedly ruined a murder scene" medal. Now paging defense witness number 264.