PDA

View Full Version : BOLO BOLO has anyone CP?

09-24-2007, 09:52 PM
Apparently we can't use the "S" word around here because the moderator will take it down, but feel free to use any lies you want because that we can leave up forever.

Hey, anyone seen CP? He wasn't at work today-must be home composing message board posts.

Mod 361
09-24-2007, 11:49 PM
The moderator will move posts to an "abusive posts" section based upon the statements made. The earlier thread, of the same title, contained the full name of an agent, and was slanderous to his character. Whether the statements made were true or not, it is not fair to slam anybody on this site.

In addition, I have to comply with the policies of leoaffairs.com. I cannot arbitrarily delete a post I don't like. I am bound by their rules, and I do the best I can. Some posts are pushing the boundaries, but if someone has a problem with a statement, it can always be rebuttled.

If you have any questions about the policy, just review the top post in our forum, it was provided by Mod 1.

09-25-2007, 12:03 AM
The moderator will move posts to an "abusive posts" section based upon the statements made. The earlier thread, of the same title, contained the full name of an agent, and was slanderous to his character. Whether the statements made were true or not, it is not fair to slam anybody on this site.

HUH??? Like all these other posts aren't slanderous to anyone's character??? Give me a break!!

09-25-2007, 12:11 AM
HEY MODERATOR how come you allow people to dis Cave, Tolbert Hougland, Beckley, Roberts, Yonce and those posts don't get edited???????? Come on CP, be fair.

09-25-2007, 12:19 AM
HEY MODERATOR how come you allow people to dis Cave, Tolbert Hougland, Beckley, Roberts, Yonce and those posts don't get edited???????? Come on CP, be fair.

Dont forget Bruce, Bong, DeCoursey, Ledbetter.

09-25-2007, 01:01 AM
Hey mod,

Apparently someone's last name is not as identifying as their first name???????

huh????

09-25-2007, 01:10 AM

Cuz they SUUUUUUUUCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-25-2007, 01:14 AM
hey everyone -- lay off the moderators.

They do a thankless job of reading all these stupid posts just to find and remove the ones that talk about their friends.

These Mods are a huge joke.....

09-25-2007, 01:26 AM
HEY MODERATOR how come you allow people to dis Cave, Tolbert Hougland, Beckley, Roberts, Yonce and those posts don't get edited???????? Come on Clem, be fair.

Cuz they SUUUUUUUUCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like your mama does. :D

09-25-2007, 01:50 AM
Nice....

No debate is complete until someone brings in your mamma....

Mod 361
09-25-2007, 03:41 AM
guest 2 wrote:

First off, that upper echilon is not affected by these posts. They are far above anything that is written on here. The agents are the ones who stand to suffer some sort of backlash. Secondly, I have edited quite a few names from prior posts, and I'll keep doing the same. Don't like it? Go use another site. The forum was intended for other purposes, not the garbage spewed by some of you.

09-25-2007, 03:59 AM
ok so you let people write whatever libelous crap they want about anyone but your friends? I get it! Can I be your friend? How much does it cost?

Mod 361
09-25-2007, 04:16 AM
If you have a problem, take it up with the site admin. I actually work, so I can't be on top of this all day, every day. I just deleted some severely insulting posts, so deal with it.

09-25-2007, 04:32 AM
If you have a problem, take it up with the site admin. I actually work, so I can't be on top of this all day, every day. I just deleted some severely insulting posts, so deal with it.

and you did a good job. Thanks.

09-26-2007, 10:39 PM

I for one appreciate your work. It's sad to think these insulting remarks are written by brothers and sisters in law enforcement. We should be sticking together instead of acting like 4 year olds. Thanks for your efforts to keep this site a good place to visit.

MOD 1
09-26-2007, 10:49 PM
If you feel that a particular post violates the Terms of Use, (which of course, would mean you would need to read the Terms of Use first) email the following to Mod 361 at mod361@leoaffairs.com:

Title of Thread:

Date, time and user name of post(s) in question:

Why you feel they violate the Terms of Use.

Mod 361 will review the post and respond back to you. If you disagree with Mod 361's decision, you can then forward a copy of their reply to me along with why you disagree.

I went through and deleted some obvious personal attacks earlier.

I am looking at adding another moderator to this board to help Mod 361.

I am about to start banning people that continually violate the Terms of Use. If you aren't familiar with the Terms of Use, there is a link near the bottom of this post.

Mod 1

09-27-2007, 01:01 AM

I for one appreciate your work. It's sad to think these insulting remarks are written by brothers and sisters in law enforcement. We should be sticking together instead of acting like 4 year olds. Thanks for your efforts to keep this site a good place to visit.

Well, unfortunately an environment has been created where its hard to stick together like brothers and sisters in law enforcement. Don't be fooled though, not all agencies work in perfect harmony. In fact, most agencies have certain cliques that stick together. Just as our does. The difference I see with those agencies is that at the end of the day they have eachother's backs, no matter what. I too believe in the Thin Blue Line and brother/sisterhood. It was one of the reasons I got into law enforcement.

The last year and a half or so has been rough, but I do see us entering calm waters again. Also, don't be surprised if the mean and nasty pirates who took the ship over are made to walk the plank... and quickly. :D