PDA

View Full Version : Help from the detective division....

09-23-2007, 02:36 AM
Help on the street..Not. The one they put back in patrol doesnt know the statute for the traffic violation or the amount of the fine, but still got a nice bonus this year. *cough* bs

09-23-2007, 03:21 AM
Can you, who ever you are, cut your B.S. already.

09-23-2007, 04:12 AM
the bonuses go where they need to, fool! and your're not it!

09-23-2007, 03:31 PM
Det. Bennett got that bonus based on a award was nominated for by her supervisor. DO YOUR JOB AND MAYBE YOU CAN GET ONE !!

09-23-2007, 07:01 PM
Help on the street..Not. The one they put back in patrol doesnt know the statute for the traffic violation or the amount of the fine, but still got a nice bonus this year. *cough* bs

Do you cry like this in your new Department also ???

09-24-2007, 12:18 AM
Actually, 14 was more deserving of that award then anyone else back there. He did twice as much work as the other two. Unfortunatley for him, he's not one of the Capt's favorites. However I must say, Bennett didn't deserve that comment. We all forget statute numbers now and then, and the fine amounts seem to change every few months.

09-24-2007, 05:51 PM
Please,
The murder investigation was run by #13 and #58 primarily. She recieved the nomination due to her time and dedication to that investigation. She deserved it.

09-24-2007, 06:22 PM
Read the whole report. All the detectives did an outstanding job. Kudos to 14 for all of the fraud cases he works throughout the year. He's very detailed and meticulous. I don't think anyone else in this agency could investigate them to the extent that he does.

09-24-2007, 08:06 PM
I agree, that is not what I was saying.......14 also does one heck of a job. But that doesnt mean 58 didnt deserve being recognized. She deserved this award as well.

I am sure 14 has received his share of deserved awards in his career

09-29-2007, 08:01 AM

OH MY GOSH!!

How DARE he not know TRAFFIC FINES or the statute numbers for TRAFFIC INFRACTIONS!?!?!

Are you kidding yourself? The fact that you actually post a message on this board complaining that someone who spent quite a bit of time as a detective before moving back to the street doesn't know his traffic law is completely nuts. It shows that your priorities are grossly out of order as a LEO. While you can spout off the fine for going 14 over the speed limit, he actually knows how to conduct a real police investigation. Maybe you could learn something about real police work from him so one day you will be able to do more than write tickets.