PDA

View Full Version : New Computers

09-22-2007, 12:59 AM
Hats off to Lt Gerwens, Al Clark, Lee Beiber, John Reilly, Mei Lei, Paul Smith, Nancy Paul and the whole IT team.
I think they deserve credit for getting the project completed and making it something that we will like/want to use.
Lets all keep in mind that these computers are new and there are still bugs to work out and we have to get used to something new.
Also.....PLEASE be safe when using them.....they should NEVER take the place of dispatch or Ofc safety.
In the end, this is going to make for more information in the field and it will ultimately keep each and everyone of use safer.
Be safe and lets catch the bad guys!

09-22-2007, 01:54 AM
Stop kissing ass. Those idiots have been screwing up this thing for who knows how long. The project is so FUBAR that it's not even funny. Let the cops use this site, you civilians can find your own site to try and get your pets attention.

What'sItAllAbout?
09-22-2007, 03:49 AM
Stop kissing ass. Those idiots have been screwing up this thing for who knows how long. The project is so FUBAR that it's not even funny. Let the cops use this site, you civilians can find your own site to try and get your pets attention.

Was that really necessary??? Are you "in the know"? Can you state more specifically what exactly has been FUBAR, or are you just spewing your complete hatred at anything and everyone? It is comments like this that infects the department with negativity. Try looking at the positive side of this project, that the computers are a good tool that will enhance your work product. No, it won't make everything perfect, but I think that you may be so far enmeshed in your negativity that nothing will turn around your attitude.

09-22-2007, 06:30 PM

First I agree, the project is FUBAR and SNAFU. I don't think that anybody deserves congratulations until it's up and running w/o any bugs. That being said, I do think that the it dept deserves some credit for putting up with all the bs so far. As far as us getting our own website....this is, believe it or not, a public forum. If you don't like it, then go to the new addition to the site that only allows registered, confirmed leos.

09-22-2007, 08:52 PM
It's amazing what people will say when they have anonymity. God for bid they actually approach these people and give constructive criticism. There are two types of people in this world. Those individuals who try to make a difference and others that pass judgement with nothing to offer.
Unfortunately our department has a group of disgruntled employees who like to complain. If you don't like what's happening then try to make a positive change or leave. Don't publicly bash those individuals that are trying to make a difference.

09-23-2007, 08:36 PM
[quote="Pucker Up":plbltdk2]Stop kissing ass. Those idiots have been screwing up this thing for who knows how long. The project is so FUBAR that it's not even funny. Let the cops use this site, you civilians can find your own site to try and get your pets attention.

Was that really necessary??? Are you "in the know"? Can you state more specifically what exactly has been FUBAR, or are you just spewing your complete hatred at anything and everyone? It is comments like this that infects the department with negativity. Try looking at the positive side of this project, that the computers are a good tool that will enhance your work product. No, it won't make everything perfect, but I think that you may be so far enmeshed in your negativity that nothing will turn around your attitude.[/quote:plbltdk2]

I think the whole computer process is for the most a good tool for the troops when all the little bugs are worked out. However I dont buy into the whole officer safety deal with this GPS system. I understand that it was blessed with the idea that it will not be used for dicinplinary action. I think thats a wait and see. Hmmm? And someone will write "well if your not not doing anything (improper) you have nothing to worry." I dont buy that. I see it as a big electronic leash. There will be some over zealous supervisors using that particular software to do just that. Its a given. "Oh noooo its for your safety." Yeah RIGHT!!!!! No, its for if your not constantly driving around in circles or if you didnt go by a certain area. Why didnt they just put recording devices in the patrol cars? Whats the difference. We'll see how long they keep paying for this program. Cant buy proper weapons to out due the thugs, but we can find $$$ for computers. Beautiful!!!

09-24-2007, 05:45 PM

Firstly, the last thing I am is an ass kisser. I call it like i see it. When someone does a good job, they should be praised/commended. Thats the problem with this place. When people do a good job, no one says a word. When somone does a mediocre or bad job, the wolves attack with a vengance. Or worse, you get a ribbon! You say the system is FUBAR? What exactly? Have you been through the class? Have you been issued your laptop? Have you used it in the field? Last but not least....have you brought your concerns to IT, Lee, Al??? Or have you just kept them to yourself?
Ive done my share of *****ing and complaining, but I think a little praise is good for everyone. Trust me, ass kissin I aint....Im happy right where Im at
PS - Im not a civilian....used to be one but Ive been a cop here for a couple of years

09-25-2007, 07:05 PM
Hats off to Lt Gerwens, Al Clark, Lee Beiber, John Reilly, Mei Lei, Paul Smith, Nancy Paul and the whole IT team.
I think they deserve credit for getting the project completed and making it something that we will like/want to use.
Lets all keep in mind that these computers are new and there are still bugs to work out and we have to get used to something new.
Also.....PLEASE be safe when using them.....they should NEVER take the place of dispatch or Ofc safety.
In the end, this is going to make for more information in the field and it will ultimately keep each and everyone of use safer.

No one ever gives John Riley praise like this paragraph. I think he's Overworked and well underpaid. And when you call on him, HE ANSWERS!!!. He doesnt go home right on the clock, like a few who you cant find after 3pm. Maybe you missed him because your all so busy patting yourselves on the back.
As for the up comming system, its about time we came out of the chisel and stone tablet days. Were only going to computers because we have no choice. Cant wait for CAD class, we all have to change our personal and family schedules because "they" dont want to offer class at different times.
God forbid a few change for the many which will be hard to concentrate on a CAD system at 7am!

09-25-2007, 09:49 PM
Too bad Joe Bush didnt leave in the early 90's. We would have had a computer system already in place.

Way to go Joe.

09-26-2007, 12:09 AM

No one ever gives John Riley praise like this paragraph. I think he's Overworked and well underpaid. And when you call on him, HE ANSWERS!!!. He doesnt go home right on the clock, like a few who you cant find after 3pm. Maybe you missed him because your all so busy patting yourselves on the back.
As for the up comming system, its about time we came out of the chisel and stone tablet days. Were only going to computers because we have no choice. Cant wait for CAD class, we all have to change our personal and family schedules because "they" dont want to offer class at different times.
God forbid a few change for the many which will be hard to concentrate on a CAD system at 7am!

If you took a class at BCC would you have to change your schedule?

09-26-2007, 12:58 AM
Cmon poor you, now you know we have a bunch of whining little girls who work at this agency.

09-26-2007, 07:02 PM
[quote=Anonymous]Hats off to Lt Gerwens, Al Clark, Lee Beiber, John Reilly, Mei Lei, Paul Smith, Nancy Paul and the whole IT team.

If you took a class at BCC would you have to change your schedule?[/quote:1kbd0hl5]

That easy for you to say sitting on your fat arse behind a desk. You cant avoid the road forever

What'sItAllAbout?
09-27-2007, 05:26 AM
John Reilly busts his butt for the PD and every one knows it, except the folks at city hall that are in charge of our IT Dept. He's been stepped on and over by City Hall, but he still works hard every day to keep everyone's computers in the building up and running. John's a great guy who doesn't get the recognition that he deserves.

10-01-2007, 02:59 AM
He's not half bad either.

10-02-2007, 01:40 AM
Too bad Joe Bush didnt leave in the early 90's. We would have had a computer system already in place.

Way to go Joe.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

WHY DON'T YOU BLAME THINGS ON GEORGE WASHINGTON?

TRY LIVING IN THE PRESENT.

dontavious
10-03-2007, 03:19 AM
ok, I'm an idiot. it's the GEICO Caveman's fault

10-06-2007, 08:08 PM
[quote="Abe Vigoda":2w1xnf74]Too bad Joe Bush didnt leave in the early 90's. We would have had a computer system already in place.

Way to go Joe.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

TRY LIVING IN THE PRESENT.[/quote:2w1xnf74]

STILL DEFENDING HIM EH? The blue capital text stalker!!! two words for ya JENNY CRAIG!!!!

10-08-2007, 01:21 AM
[quote="Living in the present":skftscla][quote="Abe Vigoda":skftscla]Too bad Joe Bush didnt leave in the early 90's. We would have had a computer system already in place.

Way to go Joe.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

TRY LIVING IN THE PRESENT.[/quote:skftscla]

STILL DEFENDING HIM EH? The blue capital text stalker!!! two words for ya JENNY CRAIG!!!![/quote:skftscla]

AS I SAID - YOU ARE AN IDIOT! WHAT YOU SAID HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID. SO AGAIN I SAY - TRY LIVING IN THE PRESENT!

10-09-2007, 12:18 AM
[quote="She's back or he":7wdcd1wb][quote="Living in the present":7wdcd1wb][quote="Abe Vigoda":7wdcd1wb]Too bad Joe Bush didnt leave in the early 90's. We would have had a computer system already in place.

Way to go Joe.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

TRY LIVING IN THE PRESENT.[/quote:7wdcd1wb]

STILL DEFENDING HIM EH? The blue capital text stalker!!! two words for ya JENNY CRAIG!!!![/quote:7wdcd1wb]

AS I SAID - YOU ARE AN IDIOT! WHAT YOU SAID HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID. SO AGAIN I SAY - TRY LIVING IN THE PRESENT![/quote:7wdcd1wb]

were you with child? or are you always that fat!

10-09-2007, 01:56 AM
[quote="She's back or he":1kzjv0r8][quote="Living in the present":1kzjv0r8][quote="Abe Vigoda":1kzjv0r8]Too bad Joe Bush didnt leave in the early 90's. We would have had a computer system already in place.

Way to go Joe.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

STILL DEFENDING HIM EH? The blue capital text stalker!!! two words for ya JENNY CRAIG!!!![/quote:1kzjv0r8]

AS I SAID - YOU ARE AN IDIOT! WHAT YOU SAID HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID. SO AGAIN I SAY - TRY LIVING IN THE PRESENT![/quote:1kzjv0r8]

were you with child? or are you always that fat![/quote:1kzjv0r8]

ANOTHER GENIUS RESPONSE! GOOD ONE!

10-10-2007, 02:45 AM
[quote="Living in the present":eag01bwe][quote="She's back or he":eag01bwe][quote="Living in the present":eag01bwe][quote="Abe Vigoda":eag01bwe]Too bad Joe Bush didnt leave in the early 90's. We would have had a computer system already in place.

Way to go Joe.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

STILL DEFENDING HIM EH? The blue capital text stalker!!! two words for ya JENNY CRAIG!!!![/quote:eag01bwe]

AS I SAID - YOU ARE AN IDIOT! WHAT YOU SAID HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID. SO AGAIN I SAY - TRY LIVING IN THE PRESENT![/quote:eag01bwe]

were you with child? or are you always that fat![/quote:eag01bwe]

ANOTHER GENIUS RESPONSE! GOOD ONE![/quote:eag01bwe]

I guess I was right "R" you were just FAT! :devil:

10-10-2007, 02:15 PM
[quote="Living in the present":45vdhc8a][quote="She's back or he":45vdhc8a][quote="Living in the present":45vdhc8a][quote="Abe Vigoda":45vdhc8a]Too bad Joe Bush didnt leave in the early 90's. We would have had a computer system already in place.

Way to go Joe.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

STILL DEFENDING HIM EH? The blue capital text stalker!!! two words for ya JENNY CRAIG!!!!

AS I SAID - YOU ARE AN IDIOT! WHAT YOU SAID HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID. SO AGAIN I SAY - TRY LIVING IN THE PRESENT![/quote:45vdhc8a]

were you with child? or are you always that fat![/quote:45vdhc8a]

ANOTHER GENIUS RESPONSE! GOOD ONE![/quote:45vdhc8a]

I guess I was right "R" you were just FAT! :devil:[/quote:45vdhc8a]

I don't know who you think that I am, but I am not "R". You shouldn't make such derogatory comments when it is clear than you don't even know who you are talking to. If you wish to keep insulting a complete stranger and if that makes you feel better about yourself, than you just have at it. However, going to back to why I made my very first post on here - the comment was just plain stupid. Referring to someone who has been gone from the department for so many years is just plain immature. GROW UP!

10-10-2007, 11:53 PM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="Living in the present":3of48nc7][quote="She's back or he":3of48nc7][quote="Living in the present":3of48nc7][quote="Abe Vigoda":3of48nc7]Too bad Joe Bush didnt leave in the early 90's. We would have had a computer system already in place.

Way to go Joe.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

AS I SAID - YOU ARE AN IDIOT! WHAT YOU SAID HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID. SO AGAIN I SAY - TRY LIVING IN THE PRESENT![/quote:3of48nc7]

were you with child? or are you always that fat![/quote:3of48nc7]

ANOTHER GENIUS RESPONSE! GOOD ONE![/quote:3of48nc7]

I guess I was right "R" you were just FAT! :devil:[/quote:3of48nc7]

I don't know who you think that I am, but I am not "R". You shouldn't make such derogatory comments when it is clear than you don't even know who you are talking to. If you wish to keep insulting a complete stranger and if that makes you feel better about yourself, than you just have at it. However, going to back to why I made my very first post on here - the comment was just plain stupid. Referring to someone who has been gone from the department for so many years is just plain immature. GROW UP![/quote:3of48nc7]

See I can get you to post anytime I want, you are my puppet. Why dont you go somewher else B.I.A.C.H. and a half. We all know who you are. Oh and just to piss you off more. J. Bush was the biggiest LOSER ever to work PPD :devil:

10-11-2007, 12:17 AM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="Living in the present":3lz2qcv9][quote="She's back or he":3lz2qcv9][quote="Living in the present":3lz2qcv9][quote="Abe Vigoda":3lz2qcv9]Too bad Joe Bush didnt leave in the early 90's. We would have had a computer system already in place.

Way to go Joe.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

AS I SAID - YOU ARE AN IDIOT! WHAT YOU SAID HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID. SO AGAIN I SAY - TRY LIVING IN THE PRESENT!

were you with child? or are you always that fat![/quote:3lz2qcv9]

ANOTHER GENIUS RESPONSE! GOOD ONE![/quote:3lz2qcv9]

I guess I was right "R" you were just FAT! :devil:[/quote:3lz2qcv9]

I don't know who you think that I am, but I am not "R". You shouldn't make such derogatory comments when it is clear than you don't even know who you are talking to. If you wish to keep insulting a complete stranger and if that makes you feel better about yourself, than you just have at it. However, going to back to why I made my very first post on here - the comment was just plain stupid. Referring to someone who has been gone from the department for so many years is just plain immature. GROW UP![/quote:3lz2qcv9]

See I can get you to post anytime I want, you are my puppet. Why dont you go somewher else B.I.A.C.H. and a half. We all know who you are. Oh and just to piss you off more. J. Bush was the biggiest LOSER ever to work PPD :devil:[/quote:3lz2qcv9]

We are living in the present and ALL THE BETTER WITHOUT THE BIG LOSER JOE. LOSER LOSER LOSER X 10 :devil:

10-11-2007, 01:42 AM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="Living in the present":123o70dh][quote="She's back or he":123o70dh][quote="Living in the present":123o70dh][quote="Abe Vigoda":123o70dh]Too bad Joe Bush didnt leave in the early 90's. We would have had a computer system already in place.

Way to go Joe.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

were you with child? or are you always that fat!

ANOTHER GENIUS RESPONSE! GOOD ONE![/quote:123o70dh]

I guess I was right "R" you were just FAT! :devil:[/quote:123o70dh]

I don't know who you think that I am, but I am not "R". You shouldn't make such derogatory comments when it is clear than you don't even know who you are talking to. If you wish to keep insulting a complete stranger and if that makes you feel better about yourself, than you just have at it. However, going to back to why I made my very first post on here - the comment was just plain stupid. Referring to someone who has been gone from the department for so many years is just plain immature. GROW UP![/quote:123o70dh]

See I can get you to post anytime I want, you are my puppet. Why dont you go somewher else B.I.A.C.H. and a half. We all know who you are. Oh and just to piss you off more. J. Bush was the biggiest LOSER ever to work PPD :devil:[/quote:123o70dh]

We are living in the present and ALL THE BETTER WITHOUT THE BIG LOSER JOE. LOSER LOSER LOSER X 10 :devil:[/quote:123o70dh]

Oh puppetmaster...

Is it you getting me to post, or is it me getting you to post??? Hmmm...

I am not "pissed off", just living in the present - unlike you. Joe is history for your department so just try to move on now.

AND... believe me - you have NO idea who I am.

10-11-2007, 03:04 AM
how about both of you retardts stop tying up this thread with your back and forth flirting. exchange e-mails, phone numbers, or better yet why dont you guys met and hook up. Question do your spouses know of this "cyber affair " that you guys are involved in :?: :shock:

10-11-2007, 12:23 PM
how about both of you retardts stop tying up this thread with your back and forth flirting. exchange e-mails, phone numbers, or better yet why dont you guys met and hook up. Question do your spouses know of this "cyber affair " that you guys are involved in :?: :shock:

OH GREAT - ANOTHER GENIUS! Flirting? Cyber Affair? Maybe that's what you call it in Florida - but not where I live.

10-11-2007, 04:38 PM

OH GREAT - ANOTHER GENIUS! Flirting? Cyber Affair? Maybe that's what you call it in Florida - but not where I live.

I think the guest had it right go get a room at the "P I". But please stop posting on OUR site. If u dont live down here then why do you care about what the "PRESENT" events are at MY police dept???? Go post on a North Carolina site or shut up. This thread is about the computers not about you defending someone that as you say "been gone for years". If you are retired god bless you but, dam get another hobbie :roll:

10-11-2007, 04:50 PM
[quote=Anonymous]how about both of you retardts stop tying up this thread with your back and forth flirting. exchange e-mails, phone numbers, or better yet why dont you guys met and hook up. Question do your spouses know of this "cyber affair " that you guys are involved in :?: :shock:

I think the guest had it right go get a room at the "P I". But please stop posting on OUR site. If u dont live down here then why do you care about what the "PRESENT" events are at MY police dept???? Go post on a North Carolina site or shut up. This thread is about the computers not about you defending someone that as you say "been gone for years". If you are retired god bless you but, dam get another hobbie :roll:[/quote:2t4qeefz]

I don't care about the current conditions of your PD. I was defending someone that I care about. Joe has been gone from YOUR PD for a long time, yet certain LOSERS there just cannot let it go. I do not live in North Carolina so have no need to post there. Although the thread may have started off about computers, someone brought up Joe's name and I responded. AND I WILL AGAIN IF NEED BE!

10-11-2007, 10:15 PM
[quote=Anonymous]how about both of you retardts stop tying up this thread with your back and forth flirting. exchange e-mails, phone numbers, or better yet why dont you guys met and hook up. Question do your spouses know of this "cyber affair " that you guys are involved in :?: :shock:

I think the guest had it right go get a room at the "P I". But please stop posting on OUR site. If u dont live down here then why do you care about what the "PRESENT" events are at MY police dept???? Go post on a North Carolina site or shut up. This thread is about the computers not about you defending someone that as you say "been gone for years". If you are retired god bless you but, dam get another hobbie :roll:

I don't care about the current conditions of your PD. I was defending someone that I care about. Joe has been gone from YOUR PD for a long time, yet certain LOSERS there just cannot let it go. I do not live in North Carolina so have no need to post there. Although the thread may have started off about computers, someone brought up Joe's name and I responded. AND I WILL AGAIN IF NEED BE![/quote:1hw2u0m5]

YOU ARE A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST LIKE JOE THE BUSSSSSSSSHWACKER!!!!!!! ONCE A LOSER ALWAYS A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!
GO AWAY OR I SHALL TAUGHNT YOU A SECOND TIME!!!! I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!!!!!! :devil:

dontavious
10-11-2007, 10:55 PM
lots of colors, lots of sizes, lots of idiots. No wonder I love this place.

Hey good job with the computer class. Well organized and fun at times. Big hug to the Geek Squad (Lee, Al, John)

I think I'm going to change names and line up photo. Any suggestions? No big head jokes please!

10-11-2007, 11:21 PM
JUST LIKE JOE THE BUSSSSSSSSHWACKER!!!!!!! ONCE A LOSER ALWAYS A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!
GO AWAY OR I SHALL TAUGHNT YOU A SECOND TIME!!!! I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!!!!!!

There is no such word as "TAUGHNT" - I suppose you meant TAUNT. You can't make me go away anymore than I can make you go away. You are free to post here - I am free to post here. And you can fart in any direction that you want - that's completely up to you. Really intelligent comments by the way.

10-12-2007, 04:47 AM
GO AWAY OR I SHALL TAUGHNT YOU A SECOND TIME!!!! I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!!!!!!

There is no such word as "TAUGHNT" - I suppose you meant TAUNT. You can't make me go away anymore than I can make you go away. You are free to post here - I am free to post here. And you can fart in any direction that you want - that's completely up to you. Really intelligent comments by the way.
Tag your it. Joe Bush was is and will always be an idiot. I will take the red letters with the big font this time :lol:

10-12-2007, 12:15 PM
There are sooo many others that you could choose other than Joe Bush. Why not BB, or JTB? But you people keep coming back to the same old Bush.

10-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Tag your it. Joe Bush was is and will always be an idiot. I will take the red letters with the big font this time

You are entitled to your opinion of course.

But it sounds like a lot of jealousy to me!

10-12-2007, 10:51 PM
Tag your it. Joe Bush was is and will always be an idiot. I will take the red letters with the big font this time

Why not without bush we would never have the red pen, or the childrens scissors. They are classic.

10-13-2007, 08:41 PM

jealousy? and your the one writing in green. Hmmmm? could you please go back to the irritating red or pink. From reading your post you like to stand out and be heard or read. Thats like if people were waiting in line for several hours and you come along and cut in line after 5 minutes.
News flash JB wins Noble peace prize for being a global idiot!

10-15-2007, 10:55 AM

Why not without bush we would never have the red pen, or the childrens scissors. They are classic.

I'm guessing that if reports were written correctly then there would be no need for the red pen. What were the scissors for? :?:

10-15-2007, 05:47 PM

I'm guessing that if reports were written correctly then there would be no need for the red pen. What were the scissors for? :?:

AMEN to that comment. You can't do things incorrectly without expecting to be corrected. Joe had someone to answer to also.

10-16-2007, 12:13 AM
[quote="Living in the present":wl202t24]Tag your it. Joe Bush was is and will always be an idiot. I will take the red letters with the big font this time

AMEN to that comment. You can't do things incorrectly without expecting to be corrected. Joe had someone to answer to also.[/quote:wl202t24]

Well that depends what sgt you gave your reports to. See if some other idividual here has memory loss. We had six to seven writing styles that a patrolmen had to learn. Why? go ahead ask why. I'll fill you in. Cause some sgt like the late and great bush was one of six who thought they should be the final say on how you wrote your English. No one puts up with that anymore. So to the Ms or Mrs Anonymous poster color capital letter writer. I ask you. When you write a report and if the general public can read it and its good enough like 7 grade grammer as our newspapers, whats the problem? Him sounds to me we had an A.s.s. of a sgt on our hands. Thank God he's gone. We still have one or two left here who act as those horrible seven did. but their time is coming.
Might be a great realative but a horrible person to work for. :devil:

10-16-2007, 01:12 AM
I think that spelling and grammar in our reports should be correct. The supervisor is putting his name on the report, too. Its all down-hill once you let things like this slide. Start looking the other way, not making a "big deal" out of GO/Procedural violations, etc. We're a professional organization and all of our work products should reflect that. A dictionary is a very handy tool and really not hard to use. Even a caveman can use it. :D

10-16-2007, 01:33 AM
Buck Fush ! That was a nice bumper sticker that I saw today. It was offset nicely by "The Real Men Love Jesus" Now ya'll seem to be obsessed with Joe Bush. He aint here no more ! Why don't you worry about the ones we have to put up with now and deal with it. You like the computers great you don't like them well that's fine too. Regarless of what some of us think they were purchased to help us do our jobs. Now I know that there will be some supervisors who will use them to micro-manage us to death. You know what if it takes that to get some slug off the couch at the fire station to back up their zone partner so be it or god forbid cross that nasty ole district line. You know the patch on the sleeve does say Plantation Police not A-5.....almost gave that one away. Think of what you will I actually like coming to work.

10-16-2007, 05:36 PM
Wait until they bring to your attention the speed of your response to a call. The gps determines vehicle speed and position. Anyone ever see the readout for a particular unit in one month. Well your Internal affairs will. Wake up and smell the coffee. If it were a safety issue all administrators and down would have them. Obviously the guys and girls on the road will be the only one's monitored....

10-16-2007, 07:29 PM
Buck Fush ! That was a nice bumper sticker that I saw today. It was offset nicely by "The Real Men Love Jesus" Now ya'll seem to be obsessed with Joe Bush. He aint here no more ! Why don't you worry about the ones we have to put up with now and deal with it. You like the computers great you don't like them well that's fine too. Regarless of what some of us think they were purchased to help us do our jobs. Now I know that there will be some supervisors who will use them to micro-manage us to death. You know what if it takes that to get some slug off the couch at the fire station to back up their zone partner so be it or god forbid cross that nasty ole district line. You know the patch on the sleeve does say Plantation Police not A-5.....almost gave that one away. Think of what you will I actually like coming to work.

really say it smart arss. big mouth in here and in briefing too. I think you have little man complex, just an observation though.

10-18-2007, 04:40 AM
I like to think I have a rather smart a##. It's probably got more intelligence than the likes of you. I take it you are one of the ones I am refering to that need to be micro managed and forced off of the couch. What I can't tell from your post is which of the 6 you are at.

10-18-2007, 10:47 PM
I like to think I have a rather smart a##. It's probably got more intelligence than the likes of you. I take it you are one of the ones I am refering to that need to be micro managed and forced off of the couch. What I can't tell from your post is which of the 6 you are at.

Nice try, but you are as usual wrong. But i can see you can count. Just worry about yourself.

10-18-2007, 11:14 PM

btw you and i probably work the same shift which is sad, but Im not who you are refering to. But I know the 6. 2 of which need to retire and 1 who acts like he been here 20+... now Im not in support for the 6 you are so concerned about, but maybe you should just go about your business and not worry about those lazy slugs. Nothing is going to be done about it, and we all know who they are so.......????? what?..... If you spent most of your police time on one shift. I dont think you can judge me on my performance based on what, well what you just dont know. And thats just it you dont know. its funny how some people here with less than 10 yrs on the job "seem" to think they know so much and have that "been there done that" attitude.
c-ya
and keep guessing :lol:

12-13-2007, 07:20 AM
:wink: