PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Perry PD

09-22-2007, 12:46 AM
Glad to see Perry PD on here finally.

I hated to hear about Cla Parker leaving. I understand why he did. I think he will love his new position.

09-22-2007, 03:56 PM
Someone just told me about this place. Yea I hate to see him go. He really knows his stuff.

NorthFL LEO
09-24-2007, 12:36 AM
Perry's loss is the State's gain.

09-26-2007, 11:39 AM
Hey, Loevin' it here at the Child Predator CyberCrime Unit. Hated to leave home, but most of you know the story. Will miss Perry and the people. If I can be of assistance, call.

RandyW1
09-26-2007, 09:22 PM
Hey, Loevin' it here at the Child Predator CyberCrime Unit. Hated to leave home, but most of you know the story. Will miss Perry and the people. If I can be of assistance, call.

Cla,

I really hated to hear you left. I wanted to get up with you, but didn't find the time.

Glad to hear you are loving the new job. When you get a chance, send me an email.

Thanks,

10-24-2007, 12:06 PM
For those who might have known Issac "Ricky" Anderson a/k/a Big Rick - he passed away on 10/18 from complications from his extended illness that forces his medical retirement a few years ago.

Big Rick was a "Big Brother" figure to many young officers coming into the Perry PD over the years and maintained contact with members of the Department even after his early retirement and will be missed by many.

Go with God Big'un, you deserve it.

RandyW1
10-24-2007, 05:12 PM
For those who might have known Issac "Ricky" Anderson a/k/a Big Rick - he passed away on 10/18 from complications from his extended illness that forces his medical retirement a few years ago.

Big Rick was a "Big Brother" figure to many young officers coming into the Perry PD over the years and maintained contact with members of the Department even after his early retirement and will be missed by many.

Go with God Big'un, you deserve it.

Big Rick was someone that you could never forget. May he rest in peace.

He has earned it.

RandyW1
10-25-2007, 12:28 AM
There was a nice write up in the Paper about Ricky and some things the PD was doing in recognition. There was a big turn out for the funeral. The PD did a great job.

10-26-2007, 11:14 AM
well the PPD Capt didn't even go to the funeral and the Chief didn't visit the family until 4 days after Rick passed away and he was supposed to be one of Rick's "best" friends

10-26-2007, 10:26 PM
well the PPD Capt didn't even go to the funeral and the Chief didn't visit the family until 4 days after Rick passed away and he was supposed to be one of Rick's "best" friends

I don't doubt that about the Capt. We all know who should have filled that position. I hate to hear that about the Chief, but I guess we should have seen it coming.

11-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Is Bruce Griffin workin there now?? 8)

11-13-2007, 01:22 PM
Yes - know anything about him?

11-17-2007, 07:21 PM
Yea... We worked together in Brevard County... and I know he moved up that way and went to work for a SO, but moved over to PPD...Just wondering if I had the right agency....

05-07-2008, 10:14 PM

I know for a fact that the chief did visit the family before the funeral did attend the funeral . Not sure where your received your information but it is untrue.

05-08-2008, 02:51 AM

I know for a fact that the chief did visit the family before the funeral did attend the funeral . Not sure where your received your information but it is untrue.

Your reply does not address the statement at all. The statement says the Capt didn't go to the Funeral.

It says the Chief didn't visit the family until 4 days after Rick passed away.

You only claim that the Chief did visit the family "before the funeral" and attended the funeral. You didn't address the statement you quoted at all.

Are you trying to pull a slight of hand trick by trying to get people to pay attention to what you are saying and ignore what you aren't? Sounds a little deceiving to me......

05-10-2008, 03:15 AM
The chief did visit the family before and after the funeral.

The PPD Captain did not go to the funeral, he did not go because he was sick I am talking in the hospital sick. He was forced to go home two days before the funeral and he could not help it.

sounds like people that are jealous or are upset about having to leave are using the annonimity of the internet to say what they are afraid to say to others faces