PDA

View Full Version : who is the best officer?

09-21-2007, 06:53 PM
who is the best over all officer in Lauderhill

09-22-2007, 01:11 AM
J.P.!!!!! :devil:

09-25-2007, 09:34 PM
Officer Weaver is the best, hands down. That man is working like a one legged midget in a but kicking contest to make our new officers better. We should all put in letters on his behalf for Officer of the year for turning the FTO program around and doing all that work by himself.

10-24-2007, 08:11 PM
Remember BSO USED TO have this area of the county...How did that work out for them!!

Glad your gone its time you bring down another department. By the way how is your last Sheriff doing....ooohh yea I forgot....he's enroute to JAIL....how does that work for your AUDIT?!?!?

10-24-2007, 09:41 PM
I can count on one hand the # of good officers in that department. I used to work there, BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. Laughing stock of the county. The good ones are really good, but the bad are oh so bad...unprofessional. Unsafe. Uneducated. Dept Would fail an audit. BSO should be welcome by the citizens if you want true police work and investigations.First of all we are accredited so obviously we passed an audit. Second, you should not throw stones in a glass house, your ex-sheriff is a convict. BSO Deputies can't handle a real city and that is why you used to work here. Why is it that they feel like they can shoot deputies and not LPD Officers? How you going to call us "unsafe"? As for uneducated, again you used to be here too it appears to me that BSO took out our garbage for us a few years back when they lowered hiring standards. I guess by your standards stealing money and exceptional clearance of cases is professional. Believe me, the citizens of Lauderhill are much better off without a bunch of lazy, wimpy BSO crooks patrolling their city. Go back to your own forum where it is more safe.

10-26-2007, 05:14 PM
Remember BSO USED TO have this area of the county...How did that work out for them!!

Glad your gone its time you bring down another department. By the way how is your last Sheriff doing....ooohh yea I forgot....he's enroute to JAIL....how does that work for your AUDIT?!?!?

See what I mean...uneducated and poor investigative skills......don't work for BSO.

10-29-2007, 08:44 PM
Delgado

10-30-2007, 07:31 PM
I nominate Banner for best officer. She has been here more than 10 years and has a great working relationship with everyone she works with. She has been on SRT and in C.O.P. She handles all her calls and still finds time to do proactive investigations. I do not have to say anymore because her reputation speaks for its self.

10-31-2007, 02:01 AM
I heard she had a good working relationship with ex LT B.

11-06-2007, 12:28 PM
S. Vanbeber blows everyone out of the water. Great officer, FTO and trainer. Highest stats and brings in a s*** load of money for the department.

11-06-2007, 11:20 PM
RIIIIIGHT....Nice try Shawn, but we all know you wrote that last responce.I agree with BIKE COP 27 Greg.

Save Me From South Fla.
11-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Deputy Okun from district 4.

11-13-2007, 08:28 PM
tough one......gotta go with Wilson (even though he goofed off which i guess means the world is coming to an end lol), Pulitano or........vanbeber

all are pretty squared away

11-13-2007, 09:12 PM
All of you that put in 12 hours a day in the "Hood" are all great officers. We just need to work together instead of treating each other and the ones that support us like crap! The Badge should never define you as a person ... who you are should be something that comes from within. If you like me or hate me I don't ****ing care ... but when you look in the mirror what does that person say back to you? This saying I taught my kids and is something I live by: "You may love me or hate me but I am always on your mind"! Say something nice, treat everyone we work with well and it will pave the way for change!

MG

11-13-2007, 09:22 PM
i agree, any one that can handle an entire 12 hour day in Da' hill should be recognized as a great officer period.

11-13-2007, 09:28 PM
Well said "Vik Maky" aka MG...or should I say Mike Gor...

11-13-2007, 09:39 PM
You did not need OT to figure me out! LOL

MG

11-14-2007, 02:35 AM
I USED TO WORK THERE MANY YEARS GO. AND I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT WEAVER HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST. THAT KID IS A COPS COP AND LOVES TO HELP HIS FELLOW OFFICERS.

11-14-2007, 11:51 AM
everycop in dahill is amazing.

were so quick to slander one another but think about this for a minute. Every hill cop that quits to go elsewhere is promoted off of the road within months of employment. Thats because this crappy city molded us into fine cops.

Also, look at other departments threads on this site. You dont see these stupid topics like this immature department has. They discuss their departments, not their own brothers.

Save Me From South Fla.
11-14-2007, 10:47 PM
Officer Smith stays under the radar.

11-16-2007, 08:18 PM
who is the crossed eyed sgt?

11-29-2007, 09:50 PM
All of you that put in 12 hours a day in the "Hood" are all great officers. We just need to work together instead of treating each other and the ones that support us like crap! The Badge should never define you as a person ... who you are should be something that comes from within. If you like me or hate me I don't ****ing care ... but when you look in the mirror what does that person say back to you? This saying I taught my kids and is something I live by: "You may love me or hate me but I am always on your mind"! Say something nice, treat everyone we work with well and it will pave the way for change!

MG

Awwwwwwwwwww

11-29-2007, 09:54 PM
[quo
te="Anonymous"]who is the best over all officer

Chad Williams

11-30-2007, 02:47 AM
I think you guys are leaving out the most important Officer of all. I think Tufo should get the award for best officer.

I think a close second is Herman. I think we all can learn a few things from both of these well seasoned, fully trained, proactive officers. They stand as a model for all us mere mortals. I mean Hermans crime scene management skills alone is something to behold.
Dont you think?

11-30-2007, 03:42 AM
Herman's crime scenes? He handles calls? i thought ..... nevermind, and as far as the comment about Griff and Troy, Put your time in like they have, guys like that should be laid back after working this dirty as city all those years. Earn your keep junior... Instead of bashing them, you should ask why we dont have FTO's like them anymore

11-30-2007, 01:20 PM
Herman's crime scenes? He handles calls? i thought ..... nevermind, and as far as the comment about Griff and Troy, Put your time in like they have, guys like that should be laid back after working this dirty as city all those years. Earn your keep junior... Instead of bashing them, you should ask why we dont have FTO's like them anymore

AMEN BROTHER!

11-30-2007, 11:09 PM
I think you guys are leaving out the most important Officer of all. I think Tufo should get the award for best officer.

I think a close second is Herman. I think we all can learn a few things from both of these well seasoned, fully trained, proactive officers. They stand as a model for all us mere mortals. I mean Hermans crime scene management skills alone is something to behold.
Dont you think?We all know herman sux but who are you? You are sorrier than herman because you are too much of a coward to say who you are or say it to hermans face. That makes you worse. Granted Herman will tell on you but still, be a man.

12-08-2007, 05:08 AM
ANYONE THAT PUTS ON A UNIFORM THESE DAYS AND IS WILLING TO RISK HIS OR HER LIFE SAYS SOMETHING!.........

12-10-2007, 08:49 PM
Leave Herman alone. Herman is one of our brothers even if he stabs us in the back. We need to lead by example and show him the right way.

The fact that he is useless should not stop you from teaching him how to be useful. He must feel so useless that he feels it necessary to stab others in the back.

I know he thinks he knows everything like a 9 year veteran but you have to take it upon yourselves as actual veteran officers to show him that he does not know everything and help teach him the job.

Good luck Leaf with your journey.

12-10-2007, 10:34 PM
OH PLEASE!!!!!!!! YOU CANT EVEN GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO HIM TO ASSIST HIM WITH HIS BAD EGO. HE MADE IT HIS INTENTION TO GET EVERYONE TO HATE HIM, SO HE MADE HIS BED LET HIM LIE IN IT.

12-10-2007, 11:21 PM
I completely agree. You cant tell tell that guy anything without him trying to prove you wrong. The guys have tried to pass advice to that kid but it seems to bite them in the a$$ because he runs and tells brass that we're picking on him.

He needs to quit and go to another department where he could MAYBE start over and try again.

Herman, you can try to impress the brass all you want; but remember one thing. You have to work with us. We are the ones that back you on calls and we are the ones that drive balls to the wall when you scream on the radio. Not the brass.

GOOD LUCK KID

12-14-2007, 11:20 PM
Oh, HOLLYWOOD, that made me laugh so hard I almost threw up. There is nothing I can even say to that, other than he must have been dreaming!

01-10-2008, 09:42 PM
I can count on one hand the # of good officers in that department. I used to work there, BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. Laughing stock of the county. The good ones are really good, but the bad are oh so bad...unprofessional. Unsafe. Uneducated. Dept Would fail an audit. BSO should be welcome by the citizens if you want true police work and investigations.

Why can't officers we terminate just leave and "be quiet." Don't put the dept down because u didn't cut the mustard. Every dept has a great deal of good officers and then they have there share of people who should work for Stanley Steemer instead. Which r u?

01-23-2008, 05:58 PM
My bet is on Cris Banks. He is responsible for all these lovely officers we have now. Good job Cris.

01-27-2008, 08:49 PM
The last few officers that left our department to go to seminol and gardens were some of the best. Whos next to leave, should be the question. They leave the hill where they got no respect and go some where else and take the lead over the agency.

01-29-2008, 04:05 PM
When you hire uneducated people and have them working for your agency, this is what happens, you get a crappy agency. Every officer that ever left Lauderhill should be proud that they left. No Wonder people continue to leave. Some really good offficers have left to and we have made some good choices and some bad choicese on people that have left. I here some of them are doing good at other agencies. Lets face it, our agency is a crappy agency who hires crappy people to work here. I wish I could get out of this crap whole. This place has brought me entirley down. I do have my associates and am working on my bachelors to make myself a better candidate to leave the agency. I come to work everyday after a bunch of years saying retirement everyday because of the crap. Its bad enough we get it from the people in the streets, we do not need it inside. Lets start working as a team people. There is no best officer in this agency. Lets face it, what do you get wow I am officer of the year, ohh my god i get my name on some crappy plack in the lobby where nobody ever reads. No one cares!

02-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Well said Pete !!

02-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Wow Sgt Butkus is one of the BEST Sgts at LH next to Gordon and Santiago. Wake up.

02-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Well said Pete !!Lets stop throwing names out, I doubt Pete has time to even look at this website.