PDA

View Full Version : Praise the Lord

09-21-2007, 12:42 AM
Does it never end again this chief brings us embarrassment and we sit back like fools when is enough enough the new times destroyed the chief Gary Nelson again ripps the chief apart when will enough be enough when.

09-21-2007, 01:40 AM
Does it never end again this chief brings us embarrassment and we sit back like fools when is enough enough the new times destroyed the chief Gary Nelson again ripps the chief apart when will enough be enough when.

Sadly, Timoney has no dignity! He rationalizes it as a group of knuckle Heads that dislike him! Right, more than 80%?! The rank and file, FOP and friendly media must keep turning the screws until Manny Diaz realizes, as he did with Arriola, that he his hanging on to yet another albatross!

09-21-2007, 02:28 AM
He will go soon I believe. But then I want a clean sweep. I don't want Burden promoted to continue the problems that we now face. Exposito has too much baggage. Mirable would be our worst nightmare. Out of area candidates don't seem to function here with the politics. We need a South Florida law enforcement professional. The only candidate we have in-house is Cannon and he doesn't deal with the politics so they probably won't pick him. This may ruffle some feathers but I also want an audit of the FOP. The union collects almost a half a million dollars a year in members dues. Where does that money go? I understand the lawyers and everything else but I would like a full accounting by an outside source. I am tired of being embarrassed and I don't want something coming out again in 8 or 9 months from now. Lets deal with it all now because it is going to happen sooner or later.

09-21-2007, 03:21 AM

WHEN T$ LEAVES

09-21-2007, 10:38 AM
He will go soon I believe. But then I want a clean sweep. I don't want Burden promoted to continue the problems that we now face. Exposito has too much baggage. Mirable would be our worst nightmare. Out of area candidates don't seem to function here with the politics. We need a South Florida law enforcement professional. The only candidate we have in-house is Cannon and he doesn't deal with the politics so they probably won't pick him. This may ruffle some feathers but I also want an audit of the FOP. The union collects almost a half a million dollars a year in members dues. Where does that money go? I understand the lawyers and everything else but I would like a full accounting by an outside source. I am tired of being embarrassed and I don't want something coming out again in 8 or 9 months from now. Lets deal with it all now because it is going to happen sooner or later.

ESPOSITO EL MARICONSITO QUE LE MAMO EL CULITO A ANGELITO LATELY HE HAS BEEEN SEEN AT THE LOCAL RESTAURANTS IN ALLAPATA WITH THE ANGEL OF DARKNESS AND VICTOR CEIJAS.